hdrol mid cycle emergency!!

thomps5

Awards
I am wrapping up week 4 of 6 on my hdrol cycle..currently at 100mg (50 mg 2x daily). Long story short..I was pulled out of bed at 3am this morning for a family emergency. I jumped in my car for a 5 hour drive and didn't think to grab ANYTHING...including my Supps. My last hdrol dose was last night (thursday) at 11pm (50mg). I can't get home until early Sunday afternoon. So essentially I am going to miss dosing all today and tomorrow. How bad is this going to screw with my cycle? Will I be ok to take my next dose as soon as I get home Sunday or is my cycle shot and I need to jump into pct/serm as soon as I get home? I really don't want to stop the cycle short if I don't have to..loving the cycle. I feel like an idiot. Any advice is appreciated. My chances of finding a bottle of hdrol where I'm at is zero.

san731

san731

Awards
It's fine bro just take it as soon as you can. Just your regular amount. Don't try to make up for the missed doses and pop 300mg

thomps5

Awards
It's fine bro just take it as soon as you can. Just your regular amount. Don't try to make up for the missed doses and pop 300mg
Lol..my liver would hate me. Ill pick up where I left off as soon as I get home Sunday. Thanks san!