PH or the real deal?

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
So I'm 26 now. Haven't taken a PH in about a year. History includes Epi, Hdrol, Mdrol, and a few others that didn't really measure up to those. Have done bridges, pulses and straight stand alones. Basically, I know what to expect.

However, now that I'm older, have a little bit more money, and am growing ever skeptical of the safety of prolonged PH use...I'm wondering if it's time I just switched over to the hardcore stuff.

Only thing is, I know a lot more about the PH's than the real deal. Never thought I'd go hardcore dark side but at this point I just don't care anymore. My basic objective is to lean up, but obviously regain some muscle mass and strength that have been lacking since my last cycle. What's my best starter cycle? Straight test? Anyone tried stacking a PH to front load a test cycle? I have a bottle of Mdrol left over and figured 3 weeks of that might be a good start to a test cycle.

Anyways, if someone with more experience in AAS can lend a little advice in terms of what is the best way to go for my first serious cycle I would be appreciative. Until that time I'll keep reading and checking the logs on this site.

Thanks.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
I would pin if wife was onboard... 14 weeks of test @ 500 mg/week run 10mg ed or eod of mdrol for 2 weeks and get big. Even safer... 12 weeks of eq kicked off with 3 weeks of Epi... Less E conversion that way

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Yeah don't have any woman troubles to get in the way. Have my own apartment so that's not really an issue.

Not asking for sources, but basically just general estimate, what kind of cost would I be looking at for either of those runs? I'm only familiar with cost of PHs and their PCTs.