Sarms info for post cycle

atown80

Awards
So I'm coming up on half way threw my test p and tren a cycle and I have just ordered a bottle of sarms. I have never used this stuff but have heard great things about it. My question is do I go right into the sarms after my cycle ends or do pct them start the sarms??

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nah I do think he means SARM lol what did you order tho is the question lol just like BC said

Bad Company

Bad Company

Awards
It was a long night lol. Gimme a break haha!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol we all **** up Lmao

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
We are ALL still learning

Nate007

Awards
I'm interested in the answers to this. Was looking at running first sarm prob S4 after this cycle. Any info guys? From what I understand it is ok to run during PCT

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm pretty sure it depends on which ones. S4 wouldn't be a good idea. Maybe if you pulse it

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Me too bro I'm not 100% sure. I guess it would depend on the person

SPS

Awards
  • Established
From the posts I have seen everyone who added a sarm to their pct loved it. I will be using osta at a low dose during my next pct along with clomid and erase(starting the 3rd week).

Nate007

Awards
From the posts I have seen everyone who added a sarm to their pct loved it. I will be using osta at a low dose during my next pct along with clomid and erase(starting the 3rd week).
Any reason u chose osta over S4?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Any reason u chose osta over S4?
From the logs I read and info I gathered the gains or benefits seemed about equal. So it came down to sides or potential sides, and the vision thing concerned me, despite that it maybe be a little over blown. I plan on getting bloodwork done and I will be sure to post my results

atown80

Awards
Yea sorry I ordered s4.... So I am suppose to run it with my pct?? And the only sides I read from this stuff seems to be night vision problems or yellow vision