Neck pain

LTFU

Awards
I'm currently on my second week of H-drol and every once in a while I get really bad neck cramps that go up to the middle of the back of my head. They last for about 30 mins then go away. I had the same problem about last year when I was taking Finaflex Andro. Anybody know why or what could be causing it? Anything to take to prevent?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got these weird cramps to in my neck at the end of my tren cycles. Probably not enough good ole H2O, but who knows. I'm also interested if anyone had any other suggestions on this

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm currently on my second week of H-drol and every once in a while I get really bad neck cramps that go up to the middle of the back of my head. They last for about 30 mins then go away. I had the same problem about last year when I was taking Finaflex Andro. Anybody know why or what could be causing it? Anything to take to prevent?
Could be a bulging disc pinching a nerve.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

LTFU

Awards
What's your daily water intake and support supps?
My support supps are Multivitamin, Glucosamine, and Cycle Assist. Also protein. And I've been drinking about a gallon and a half to two gallons of water a day