EPI cycle with a SD kicker

dtownlifter

Awards
Just wanted some input on this stack on anyone that has done it previously. I am thinking of doing SD 20/30/40/40 and the EPI 0/40/40/40/50/50/50. Got some organ shield to go along w

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Just wanted some input on this stack on anyone that has done it previously. I am thinking of doing SD 20/30/40/40 and the EPI 0/40/40/40/50/50/50. Got some organ shield to go along w
You are gonna want alot more than organ shield... The lethargy and pumps alone are gonna kill you..

First off, the SD amount it pretty high- for a SD ONLY cycle. Not to mention you are running with epi...

Keep the epi, IMO pulse SD 3x a week Pre workout 20mg total (I'd stick with 10mg before and after) or just run 10mg a day of the
SD.

Age? Cycle history? Goals? C'mon man

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dude.... Never good to stack methyls!!! Your raping your body no matter what cycle supports you have. Those are some high dosages.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
If you just want the highlights you can just read the bold text.

1) Epi is pretty fast acting so it doesn't need a "kick" start
2) If your going to do 2 methlys it's far more advisable to bridge opposed to stacking
3) When stacking or bridging you should mind both the cycle length and dosages.
Most people on a solo SD run will manage gains and sides with a 10/20/20 protocol. Solo Epi is run 5 to 6 weeks tops 30mg to 50mg.
When bridging (or stacking) it's best to lower dosages and mind the maximum cycle length. If 6 weeks is pushing it for Epi alone, than 6 weeks is too long for SD/Epi stacked... That should be self evident. Your proposed cycle will have many in the hospital by week 4.
4) Read up on a proper SERM based PCT

Blacho45

Blacho45

Awards
I agree with the general consensus that stacking these methyls is a bad idea especially at these doses. Anyways if you do it make sure you get some glucosomine for joints and taurine for back pumps, also get a good pct setup, preferably nolva at 20/20/10/10

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'd do clomid with epi more so. Nolva with sd imo but yea not a good idea here but its your life... *facepalm*

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'd always use clomid over progestins