Setting up next cycle DBOL/TEST E/WINNY/HCG and maybe more.....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok gents...

Just finished my Beast cycle and am in PCT right now. That was my last PH/DS cycle like that. Im heading to the "dark side" and want to discuss my cycle ideas and tell you what I have stockpiled up and am getting.

So I will not be able to start this cycle until end of May June so I have plenty of time. There is a LabCore (sp) in town locally not far from my house and I will be getting bloods done before, during, after so I can see how my body reacts to everything.

What I have-

Dbol- I have enough for 50 days at 50mg
Test E- I have enough for 15 weeks @ 500mg EW (its 250mg/1ML)
Oral Winny- 100 tabs @ 10mg each

Arimidex- 60 1mg pills
Clomed- 60 50mg pills
Nolva- 50 10mg pills
HCG- 5000iu kit X2

I would like to run it 16 weeks. I will log this with before pics and after pics.

Here is what I am thinking-
Wk1-4 Dbol 20/30/50/50 (start lower and taper up)
Wk1-14 Test E 250mg x2 EW
Wk-12-16 Winny @ ???? (I need to research this because it is my first with Winny)
Wk-3-15 HCG 250iu EW X2 (should I be running it 1 week past the last test injection?)

----I might end up with some Test P and if I do maybe throw it in there or save it for next cycle-----

Cycle Support-
Arimidex- .5mg E3D
Liver support
Daily Vitamins

PCT-
Clomid 100/50/50/50 maybe one more week @50

My Goals- I am going to go into this cycle at around 190lbs and 12-14% BF (with caliper). I am 195-197 with 16-17% BF. I gained some fat on the Beast cycle but I put on some nice mass. This next cycle I would like to put on about 20+ lbs including water everything in the first 4 weeks with the Dbol. I will maintain that weight and let my body adjust to it during the time between Dbol and Winny. The Test will help with that and looking to build some more LBM but start shredding a little fat. When I hit the Winny I will be looking to get rid of any of that unfated fat I put on. I will not be looking to "shred" on winny or trying to "cut" just put on LBM and keep that fat at bay. Kind of like a clean bulk but with some time in the end to get rid of any fat I gain.

Anyways Im stoked and just want to plan this out now so I can get anything if I need it. I really want to start June so getting this done now.

SO LETS START THE PARTY!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks pretty good, on long cycles like this I would do a 6 week pct, i am not a fan of winny, I would rather run epi in its place, that's a personal choice not a must

Also, throw in some tudca for liver support

Otherwise your cycle looks great, and really need no changes, you're going to have amazing results

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I appreciate it bro. I will most likely run a 5-6 week PCT thats why I have the Nolva and Clomid in the quantities I got. I will just wing it as I go and let the blood work doing the talking and tell me what to run.

Im not really familiar with epi. Is it oral or inject? Could you elaborate? Because if I can get it I would rather run whats better and save the winny for a rainy day so to speak.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i personally would go with var over winny with a beginning bf% that high

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I overshoot my body fat by a couple percent because I would rather say I have more than less. I hate someone who says they have 10% but is really 15%. I dont have access to VAR to run it at a good dose. I am trying to get some for my winter/spring cycle I will be running.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I overshoot my body fat by a couple percent because I would rather say I have more than less. I hate someone who says they have 10% but is really 15%. I dont have access to VAR to run it at a good dose. I am trying to get some for my winter/spring cycle I will be running.

you're opposite of most lol. i was figuring you were more likely 18-20%

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
LOL nope. I stay pretty lean and see my abs year round. I am trying to get onto the local campus with a buddy and have their athletic department do a legit BF reading on me. But I dont know if I can get it done before cycle.

How do you run your Var? Length? Dose? I have no experience with it but would like to run it.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah man my thread is up. I'm about 5 weeks in