Epistane pct question

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Hey fellas, Just joined this site and I've been doing a lot of research on Epistane. I decided to give this a try as my first PH since I've read it has produced good cuts and gains. I plan to cycle it for 4 weeks
1-10 mg
2-20 mg
3- 20 mg
4- 30 mg

I have a question about what brands anyone has used and recieved results from, heard a lot about havoc but no testamonials. Also any advice on a good PCT would be greatly appreciated because thats what i'm worried about the most.
Stats 5'8 220 lbs

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
IBE epistane is a good one!!! And don't do 10mg that's a very low dose and won't do you anything...and do atleast 6weeks cycle...you can something like...20/30/30/40/40/40 and for pct you need SERM, DAA and AI...

You can use nolvadex as ur SERM and dose 20/20/10/10 and DAA 3grams Ed for 4weeks...

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
IBE epistane is a good one!!! And don't do 10mg that's a very low dose and won't do you anything...and do atleast 6weeks cycle...you can something like...20/30/30/40/40/40 and for pct you need SERM, DAA and AI...

You can use nolvadex as ur SERM and dose 20/20/10/10 and DAA 3grams Ed for 4weeks...
I was leaning toward the Nolvadex. As i said this is my first cycle of anything and from my research the pct is the most important part, but I'm not exactly loaded. Is it okay to just run the Nolva by itself for pct?

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I was leaning toward the Nolvadex. As i said this is my first cycle of anything and from my research the pct is the most important part, but I'm not exactly loaded. Is it okay to just run the Nolva by itself for pct?
You could do just Nolva but I would recommend adding some DAA at least. Plus, bulk daa is really cheap so you might as well...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nolva, daa, erase... To easy... U can add your staple supps as well. U wanna run your supports all the way through as well

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys! I looked and the daa is rreally cheap so why not. Nolva from what i understand needs a doctor prescription...so any advice on that or are there supp. companies that make a generic of it? You can get it for "research" and just take it and its not a schedule 3 drug I'm just trying to be as legal as possible if you get me.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
I was planning on running milk thistle and fish oil on supports...I've never used supports before but I was planning to add them for sure I heard the epistane can dry out the joints.

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Nolva, daa, erase... To easy... U can add your staple supps as well. U wanna run your supports all the way through as well
I was planning on running milk thistle and fish oil on supports...I've never used supports before but I was planning to add them for sure I heard the epistane can dry out the joints.

Nate007

Awards
For dry joints I would run something with glucosamine. Orange triad is a good option cost wise cause it's relatively cheap and is a multi vitamin with glucosamine in it. As far as getting serm google reasearch chemicals