Helladrol cycle help

The hammer

Awards
Ok fellas I'm new to the site and have been doin a ton of research about which ph I should chose for my first cycle since I did a finaflex hardcore cycle about two years ago and have chosen helladrol and purchased the helladrol starter stack from mr supps I want to get everyone's opinion on how I should run the cycle what serm to use and what other support supplements I should have that are not included in the starter stack..... I know I'm pretty much asking you all to do everything besides lift the weights but hey I want to do it right and I figured you guys have the knowledge to help me do that

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Here we go again with these post......

Have you taking a look at the site you bought the stack from. the directions are on there..

Serm clomid 70/70/70/70

The hammer

Awards
Come on bro no one was born with knowledge about this stuff I just want info from well informed people so I can do this the right way .... Isn't that what this forum is for ?

AForney

AForney

Awards
I just want info from well informed people so I can do this the right way.... Isn't this what this forum is for ?
My bad. I started off on the wrong foot. :welcome:
The "help me with my cycle" gets asked 100 times a day. That's why I was a little sarcastic.

I found the links for you to gain knowledge by reading. That is what forums are for. If you have specific questions pertaining to your situation, than yes, I/many here are willing to help. You didn't ask for that though. General questions get good general advise.

The hammer

Awards
Ok now we gettin some where .....
What do you think as far as a serm considering that when I did a finaflex hardcore cycle All I used was an OTC pct and had no sides and also what would u recommend for cycle support
And I plan on running it 75/75/75/100/100/125 ?