Cycle help please

Roon

Roon

Awards
hey ive been working out for a good amount of time now and i am ready to start trying a ph cycle but i really know very little about how much to take, what are good starter ph, and the most difficult for me is the pct is there any otc serms that actually work for the reason of i have no idea where to obtain them

Roon

Roon

Awards
20 years old my measurements are 200lbs 16in arms, 43in chest, 25in legs, and 9% body fat. my goal is to put on alot more lean mass try to get as close as possible to the pro bodybuilders

Roon

Roon

Awards
You expectations are a little high. Im going to tell you it takes years of dedication and training to even get close to them. But ill be glad to help get you started.

for your first cycle you should look at either epistane or halodrol.
Yeah I know that is my long long term goal lol I'm new to the ph scene is there any live supports, certain multi v, etc. I should be taking and besides a serm anything else for a pct

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
20 is too young to be messing with prohormones/aas.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Jay Cutler and Branch Warren take cell tech hardcore, maybe you should do the same.

Seriously though, wait a few years. You will regret it.

Roon

Roon

Awards
Let's be serious at one point or maybe they still might take some form of steroid and if you go on YouTube and search bigger faster stronger deleted scene jay admits it

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Let's be serious at one point or maybe they still might take some form of steroid and if you go on YouTube and search bigger faster stronger deleted scene jay admits it
LMFAO!!!! Ok, good lord...please don't take steroids. This post says it all.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn 200lbs at 9% bf that's pretty huge man that's a ton of lbm

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
so you are planning on going pro and making BBing professionally your life?

Roon

Roon

Awards
so you are planning on going pro and making BBing professionally your life?
I know it is a very slim chance that I will become that good but I've already started to do local contests and are doing pretty good

Roon

Roon

Awards
I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get to what I want and that's to be a bodybuilder I spend most of my money on supps and now saving up for a nutritionist that can make sure my diet is good

AForney

AForney

Awards
I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get to what I want and that's to be a bodybuilder I spend most of my money on supps and now saving up for a nutritionist that can make sure my diet is good
IMHO saving your money for that nutritionist is a great idea. It's a way better investment than the prohormones in the long run.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Save you money, that's what AM is for.