ANYONE EVER HEARD OF OR USED TITAN QUADSTACK??..hdrol..epi..lmg.. sdrol

bushbeast

Awards
Im bout to run this tmro for 4weeks followed by 4weeks 6bromo n 19nor..any opinions/recomendations???

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's a waste of time and money! Your liver is your friend...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh you probably will but more isn't always better. Your gonna hurt yourself. How many cycles have u done?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Where is your pct? Support? Have you done research? Stats?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no need to stack all that **** man. No offense to you. But its just not smart. Stacking methyls isn't a good idea when alone they could be great. I would sell it and buy some hdrol or epi to run separately.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Agreed

bushbeast

Awards
First cycle..im takn low doses..40mg halodrol..30mg epi..30mg lmg..20mg superdrol...
Im 5"9 178lbs 13%body fat 28yrs old..
im still puttng my pct together bcuz seems like im learning smthn everyday..what do u recmnd? And is it must to hav cycle support?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
First of all that's not ****in low... 2nd your a dumbass for this as a first cycle or choosing this period!!! 3rd you have a **** load of research to do! 4th your probably a ****in troll yet I keep gettin pulled in

bushbeast

Awards
What the **** is a troll and yea i agree i kno i hav alot to learn but my whole situation is messd up..i ordered the "raw stack" from rawprohormone.com..dude calls me n says they ran out of the first cycle and i can get a free upgrade to eithet beast or titan..i pickd titan..the stack comes with a pct but iv been told it is insufficient so im also ordering "post cycle".. Seems like a decent product..
Im only runnin this for a month..im in good shape but iv plateud as of late n im anxious to start this

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You have a lot more research to do. Your gonna end up in hospital. Start researching then come back

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Wow that is a terrible product. H-drol should be run 6 weeks same with max lmg. And sdrol should not go 6 weeks. On top of this it is triple methyl just flush that ****.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the **** is a troll and yea i agree i kno i hav alot to learn but my whole situation is messd up..i ordered the "raw stack" from rawprohormone.com..dude calls me n says they ran out of the first cycle and i can get a free upgrade to eithet beast or titan..i pickd titan..the stack comes with a pct but iv been told it is insufficient so im also ordering "post cycle".. Seems like a decent product..
Im only runnin this for a month..im in good shape but iv plateud as of late n im anxious to start this
The only thing that truly looks "low dosed" there is the hdrol. At 40mg it is just a waste. Please don't fck yourself up. Ditch this cycle.
Mid cycle is also not a good time to start learning about pct. Here is an awesome read for you: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
Read it until you're fluent in cycle language.

And seriously man. My first cycle was hdrol alone. Nothing else stacked. I gained 15 lbs easy. You can find hdrol clones for around $20.