Cycle Advice

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
I am currently on a Test E cycle (750mg a week) and jump started the cycle with Ultradrol (first 5 weeks) to try it out. I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to throw Trenavar into the mix about week 9 or 10 and run it until my last Test E shot.

Any advice is appreciated.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
DO IT!!!!!! Don't listen to this, i'm drunk, didn't really read your post other than, Ultra now, Tren later...DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Lol......

wfcody25

Awards
as long as the tren isnt methylated id do it seeing as test is very safe

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Cool brotha thanks.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of guys cap a cycle at both ends with orals when running 12 weeks or longer. The break in the middle helps with liver enzymes but cholesterol levels typically just get worse so that should be considered too.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Should be good man. Did you get bloods done before cycle? Are you getting them during or post? If you are concerned about anything bloods are a cheap price to pay for your over all health.... check out the sticky in post cycle area of the forum.

If you were to get bloods done pre tren then post cycle you could compare then know for your next cycle what effects it had on you....

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
I do plan on going for bloods in 2 weeks to see how everything is looking. Im running test. For 16 weeks so thats why I was going to wait 6 weeks after I stopped the ultra to start the Trenavar.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Are you running Test E? If you are and are doing 16 weeks of injections then you still have 2 weeks for the esters to clear. So in the end it would turn into 18 weeks.

Good job on going to go get bloods done. I would wait awhile so the test is in full swing and after the ultra. It will give you a better idea of where you are at.