IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!!! NEED ADVICE

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, my plan is to start my nexy cycle may 1st.. I have done 2 previous cycles of test E in the past with good gains. Def could have done without the bloat though, However my diet wasn't 100% in check then. Now diet is on point and my goal is to pack on a little Hard Lean mass and shred up for summer.. I have been sitting on enough Anavar for an 8 wk run at 50 mg. The plan is to stack with TEST PROP this go a round due to it's reputation for less bloat and more leaning effect. I have never ran test prop and need your advice on the best length and dosage to run. I really dont care about getting huge so I'm not interested in high dosages, just enough to keep libido strong while on Var and maybe pack on a little hard beef for summer.

So give it to me, what are your suggestions for the BEST way to run this cycle. I read where most ppl run test Prop for shorter cycles. like 6-8 wks.. i ran the Test E for 12... I am 6' 193 lbs 29 yrs old in may

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
for a simple base? 100-150mg eod.

PCT?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
for pct i have both clomid & nolva.. not sure yet how Im going to run it. I plan on getting adex & running it .5 eod to stay as lean as possible.. Again guys please chime in here,

1.) How long should i run test prop for?... Most from what i see run shorter cycles compared to Test E or C

2.) How much does 100mg EOD actually come out to be in a week? There seems to be confusion there

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
well, 100 eod is 50/day so over the course of a cycle it is 350mg/week (which is more than 350mg/week of enan due to less of the "mg" being taken up by the ester).

prop can be ran as long as you like, but once you hit 10 weeks you could have probably used enan and pinned yourself less. 6-8 weeks are about as much as most people can handle eod pinning.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
gotcha.. thanks

so is 350mg a week enough?? what would 150mg eod equate to?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
525 for 150 eod, and 100 is eough for a base to cut on and hold mass, but not enough for most to grow, 150mg/eod should be plenty for most to grow on.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
what if i wanted to do 500mg per wk of test prop, how would the bloat be? when i did test E my face swelled up and i just looked puffy.. I DO NOT want that look. I want lean mass and lose some BF
Also how much EOD to equate to 500mg wk?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
should i take arimidex .5 mg ED or EOD??

Also what size needle is best to shoot Test PROP?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
23 gauge needle. Go .5mg EOD some run it .25mg eod. If bloat is bad then dose .25ed. If your joints start to hurt and you feel like there is sand in them then you know it was dosed to high/frequent. Take a few days off and readjust the dose. Its different for each person so you have to figure out by trial and error but its easy.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
23 gauge needle. Go .5mg EOD some run it .25mg eod. If bloat is bad then dose .25ed. If your joints start to hurt and you feel like there is sand in them then you know it was dosed to high/frequent. Take a few days off and readjust the dose. Its different for each person so you have to figure out by trial and error but its easy.

thanks danger,

As for needle is 1 inch or 1 1/2 inch better for shooting prop??

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Depends on were. Most people prefer the 1 1/2 inch if they are injecting in glutes or quads. 1 inch for shoulders. Personal preference really. Just make sure to put a new needle on after you draw. Putting the needle through the rubber dulls it and if you hit bottom of the vial its even worse.