Perfect Hdrol cycle?

1Gaston

Awards
This will be my first cycle of Helladrol, or any PH. Please critique and offer suggestions. looking to you for some guidance here fellas

Diet is near perfect, will be upping my calories upwards of 4000 during the cycle and keeping them high after to maintain. I currently take and am planning to take throughout the entire cycle, creatine (5g before+after lifts), amino acids, multi-vitamin, fish oil (7g) and keeping those proteins high (300+).
23 years old/6 foot/170 lbs/11% body fat. My goal is to add and MAINTAIN 15+ lbs.
Planning to run all the below at recommended amounts on bottles

Week 1-2 (1 -14 days)
CEL Cycle assist
Hawthorne Berry
Milk Thistle
Joint Support

Week 3-8
Helladrol 50/50/75/75/75 (possible increase to 100 last two weeks)
CEL Cycle Assist
Hawthorne Berry
Milk Thistle
Joint Support

Week 9-12
Tamoxifen 20/20/10
controlled labs blue up

Any advice is GREATLY appreciated. I want to have a solid plan in place before running. Thoughts?

wfcody25

Awards
im running Hdrol now and am on day 11 ive been using 75mg every day with great results so i dont think youd need to goto 100mg i just think it wouldnt be worth side effects you might get

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Liver sup, SERM, Cortisol Control, A.I, Test booster

1) I would do a 4th week of SERM.
2) run the milk thistle through pct (and 4 weeks after as SERMS are liver damaging also)
3) use some sort of cortisol control. (I'm weird in that i prefer holistic sups if possible so for Cort I would use rhodiola rosea and vitamin C.)
4) A.I is optional in this stack imo, others will recommend it (ATD, 6-Bromo, Erase)
5) I've never used Blue up but a solid natty t booster is imperative (DAA seems to be everyone's new favorite)