Anyone every heard of it?

fowdep

Awards
I know what test e is..... I was referring to the manufacture. I'll let my bro know that he needs a new interior decorator thanks! Lol

fowdep

Awards
How would I go about getting it tested. I also checked online for hours and couldn't find anything on it.

fowdep

Awards
Alright I'll look into it. I was hoping there was someone on here that might have ran across the company before and could give some input. Thanks for the help tho.

fowdep

Awards
I'm almost positive it's a home lab just from the label and lack of info I can find on them.

demolition

demolition

Awards
I'm almost positive it's a home lab just from the label and lack of info I can find on them.
does it have exp. or lot#? some guys make homebrew that is kickass. its a chance either way unless you get it tested.. After the time and trouble and money to get it tested you could just order from a trustworthy source and skip the guess work.

fowdep

Awards
Naw it doesn't have any numbers on it that I'm aware of. The pic I posted is all I've seen and my bro sent that asking if I have heard of it. He just started his 5th week of it with the same companies brand of deca. Says he's getting incredible strength gains but has seen a change in size.