M-stane log/review

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Well boys started my m-stane today. Really hope this sh*t is legit, I've been planning this for a while.

Starting weight: 198

lets see what happens. I'll post before and after pics if it is for real.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Well today is day 4 and no sides yet. I do feel like I have a constant lil pump which is awesome. Today at the gym I felt more powerfull. Not stronger but more powerfull if that makes sense at all. I hope it's not all a placebo but I don't think it is. I'll update in a few more days.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 and I noticed the very first exercise I did it was instant pump. I did a warm up set of pullups and it was crazy I was pumped to the max. Dont know if thats a common thing with super but I'm not complaining lol.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Well boys sorry to say the black top m-stane is bunk. Everybody send your stash to me if you have any lol. Nah for real this sh*t is legit boys.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Well boys sorry to say the black top m-stane is bunk. Everybody send your stash to me if you have any lol. Nah for real this sh*t is legit boys.
How's it treating you?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Sh*t is great bro. Strength is way up, weight is up, and thats at 10mg and only 8 days.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I'm up to 203 two days ago. I'm still at 10mg ed but I'm thinking bout going up to 20 because of the short half life. Strength is up alot and weight is up a lil due to the fact that I'm trying to gain as lean as possible. Sides are nill so far which is great thats the dilemma of going up to 20, what you guys think?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Lol it's settled then. Should I wait to start my next week or just say f it and start now?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated on how the new dosage feels!

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah me too lol but I'm trying to be smart about this

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Yeah me too lol but I'm trying to be smart about this
If sides aren't an issue, I'd probably bump to 20mg now. Although without blood work done it could be doing a lot more damage than you think. Are you running this for the typical 4 weeks?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I think it might be bunk fellas. My weight shot up the first week by five pounds. Thursday will be the end of week 3 and I'm still around the same weight. Strength is slowly going up but nothing crazy. Sides are poetry much nonexistent. I have a lil more acne on the back not nothing crazy. So idk when it's over I'll go back and look at my logs and give you guys a better review.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
have you jad any testicular atrophy, thats a way to tell

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Interesting discovery. I have two separate bottles of m-stane and they look a lil different. Where it says m-stane it's like mirrored on one not the other. Plus the actual pills look different. One is pure white while the other it's kind of off white. Anyone that used this do you remember what your pill and bottle looked like?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
So what do you guys think, is the powder in the cap supposed to be pure white or be more grainy?

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
im pretty sure i had a fake hdrol. over 4 weeks with no gains or sides. when i pulled it aprt it was grainier than the legit superdrol and max lmg powders i had.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I switched to the pure white ones today to finish out my cycle. Got a lil over a week left so hopefully I'll know whats up soon. It's so frustrating.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
All in all I gained five pounds, good strength gains while I was on but I was def expecting more.

cardinal15

cardinal15

Awards
Ive got some one the way im gonna run with Tren E and and a little bit of test i never got around to finishing off. hopefully I can hit 2 hundy.