Osta and Trenazone

FubarFit

Awards
Hey guys I'm on week 2 of taking ostarine mk-2866 at 25mg ed and I am really starting to feel it again but I have done three 6-7 week cycles of it in the last year so I want to throw something in here. I got a tip on trenazone and I ordered some today by Antaeus Labs and my question is will I enjoy this at 75 mgs a day for 30 days till the end of the cycle or should I order more? My goal is a basic recomp. I have hcgenerate, post cycle, unleashed and inhibit e for the pct.

FubarFit

Awards
Shut do I need a serm in that pct terrible question but I really am not sure with trenazone? I feel like I should but clomid or torem?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Shut do I need a serm in that pct terrible question but I really am not sure with trenazone? I feel like I should but clomid or torem?
Go with either I think.
I would go with the serm. Also, I am not sure if 75mgs is enough. I bought two bottles to run for six weeks and I am not sure it's enough...

FubarFit

Awards
Go with either I think.
I would go with the serm. Also, I am not sure if 75mgs is enough. I bought two bottles to run for six weeks and I am not sure it's enough...
Alright thanks, do you think its even any good of a steroid or ph? And what if I do 6 weeks of ostarine and 4 weeks pstanz and trenazone?