Mattrag cuts it up with S4

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I have decided to start my S4 log. I realized that I actually have another 4 weeks before I can start a cycle so I will be using my S4 as a bridge. Along with bridge of course. So far here is what my plan is

S4 50mgs 5on/2off
25mg AM, 25mg PM (m-f)

bridge
3 caps a day

Need2slin
4 caps a day

Ursolic Acid
800mgs a day

bcaas, EAAs, Fish oil, multi vit, etc.... etc....

Goals on this cycle are obviously to cut up. I will post my starting pics soon.

I follow Intermitted Fasting so I eat from around 12-8 everyday. I eat high protiein, mod fat, low carb usually.
I am coming off a vacation (where I actually lost some weight) and will be doing HST with some HIIT and cardio on the off days. MWF is workout, and I will try to fit in some form of exercise during the off days.
Burn days I will be taking in around 2200 cals and build days I will try for 4000. On my vacation I ate around 4k on off days and 5k on build days so I think this will be accurate for losing more weight and cutting up. My current weight is 96kgs or 211.2lbs.
Any suggestions, comments are welcome!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
First In

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
U running osta rx (s4?)
I think it's that... I was lookin at this. Intrigued

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U running osta rx (s4?)
I think it's that... I was lookin at this. Intrigued
Osta is another Sarm, sometimes called S1 (MK-2866).
S4 is supposed to have a little better drying effect than osta. It is supposed to be better for cutting. I will most likely be adding in a fat burner to control my appetite as even with 4k cals I still manage to get hungry...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like man...peptide?
Possibly, I can prefer over Internet.check ya PM bro

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in my good friend. S4 is the sh1t for cutting due to it being highly androgenic. Due to the short half life dose twice per day and keep the total dose per day between 50-80mgs (adjust up or down depending on vision sides) and enjoy the ride!! :sgrin:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in my good friend. S4 is the sh1t for cutting due to it being highly androgenic. Due to the short half life dose twice per day and keep the total dose per day between 50-80mgs (adjust up or down depending on vision sides) and enjoy the ride!! :sgrin:
Starting with 50mgs bro. Should I still do the 5/2 at this lower dose? And how soon did you "notice" anything?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
woo kill it. This sarm looks interesting for sure seems great for leaning out!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
woo kill it. This sarm looks interesting for sure seems great for leaning out!
Yup! It's gonna be great. Hopefully it works well so I can use it between cycles to retain gains ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It does look good...
With a SARM, is PCT needed

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yup! It's gonna be great. Hopefully it works well so I can use it between cycles to retain gains ;)
Also, you and I seem to have similar estrogenic sides as you reacted the same as me to DAA... Im interested if this sarm would raise estro I saw some bloods on ostarine that showed it raised estro through some mechanism... I guess cause it was not really androgenic. I feel s4 might be better since it has androgenic properties.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have heard of people doing 7 days a week dosing and if visions sides start happening the. Going to 5/2 have you thought about that at all ?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, you and I seem to have similar estrogenic sides as you reacted the same as me to DAA... Im interested if this sarm would raise estro I saw some bloods on ostarine that showed it raised estro through some mechanism... I guess cause it was not really androgenic. I feel s4 might be better since it has androgenic properties.
Yea ill keep you updated. I am still on Erase Pro though.

I have heard of people doing 7 days a week dosing and if visions sides start happening the. Going to 5/2 have you thought about that at all ?
Yea currently I am doing 25mgs twice a day M-F. Weekends off.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting with 50mgs bro. Should I still do the 5/2 at this lower dose? And how soon did you "notice" anything?
You should notice effects pretty quick. I would say you will notice within the 2nd week. At least how it was for me.

The 5 on, 2 off is really up to you too. At 50mg I don't know if its necessary or not

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should notice effects pretty quick. I would say you will notice within the 2nd week. At least how it was for me.

The 5 on, 2 off is really up to you too. At 50mg I don't know if its necessary or not
I just did my workout and I am EXTREMELY dry. Noticeably... even though I topped the dex two days ago I feel much drier now... Ill post my workout after I shower and cook :D

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here to make sure you keep busting your tail. BTW Matt, you do know you are an honorary bigboy, don't you? /manhugs!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Kill it!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So had my first workout on S4 today. Took my preworkout which was beastmode mixed with Hemavol. It tasted okay... hemavol, for all those who haven't tried it, tastes AMAZING. Mixing it with Beastmode kinda made it taste normal with a stinging after taste.
Here was the workout. Don't be too surprised at the volume as I have run a similar cycle with this much volume before.

Shoulder press
45x20
55x15
55x15
55x15
55x15

Squat
135x20
135x20
135x20
135x20
135x20
135x20

Bench press
135x15
135x15
135x15
135x15

Bent over row
95x15
115x15
135x15
135x15
135x15
135x15

Upright rows
50x15
50x15
50x15
50x15

EZbar curl/Tricep OH EZbar ext
50x15/15
50x15/15
50x15/15
50x15/15

Every rep was done at 2s neg and 1s positive... this was by far the most insane workout ever... I will be lowering the volume a tad bit. But I am doing a UD2 modification. MWF, refeed on friday and sat. Sunday is back to dieting down. Basically friday post workout will be around 200g carbs, saturday will be around 200 as well. This should keep me from looking to bloated. During the week I will use around 100g carbs on the workout days, in the form of white rice post workout. I have read research on both sides of the GDA argument that GDAs BLOCK glycogen uptake by blocking the digestion of carbs in the intestines and thus the body just doesn't use them. AND the other where it turns on Glut4 cells in the muscles. Either way I am pretty sure Need2Slin addresses BOTH in preventing over flow by limiting carb digestion AND turning on glut4.

Other notes, I forgot to mention I am also on erase pro, and 3 days before this I was coming off my full recovery cycle of torem/dex. I had a run in with bunk serms and then got straightened out by ordering from someplace else. Much better quality, hell the other stuff probably wasn't even real at all. Anyhow, I have gotten it all back and feel "normal" again. Cept I am REALLY dry. Like I feel similar to how I do on a DHT hormone.

Anyone else notice it working this fast? I have dropped my AI down to nothing. I know Dex's half life is somewhere around 3-4 days but I was on .2ml for the last week. (which would be .2mgs) I also, dropped out Torem around 1 week ago tapered down to 20mgs at the last week.

Could just be that with the stopping of the SERM my serum estrogen is just lower and so the AI in Erase is taking my estrogen TOO low. Any thoughts?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IN...

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
In once again ;-)

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
That workout looks intense how much time btw sets?

Donny

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Pretty much no change just noticeably DRY. Diet was pretty on so far today. Around 200g protein, a whole ton of veggies and some fats from CLA, fish oil tabs, and coconut milk/oil.

Tomorrow is a build day so i'm looking at 3500 cals... thank god I'm pretty sure today I am down to around 1600 just because I just don't have enough time/space to cook and store enough food... (Gettin warmer, can no longer put food in my workout room to store lol).

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Machine Matt

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the start of the epic cycle! In 4 more weeks I will begin the ultradrol/tren cycle :D this is going to be one lean summer hahha!
Interesting, think I'm going Hdrol/trenavar with sarms leading up to it... Kill it bro!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, think I'm going Hdrol/trenavar with sarms leading up to it... Kill it bro!
That would be a nice stack. RickRock did well with it. I am using UltraDrol though :D Im pretty sure . Unless someone can convince me otherwise.
Working with someone on the training/diet as well. After my S4 cycle anyway

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be a nice stack. RickRock did well with it. I am using UltraDrol though :D Im pretty sure . Unless someone can convince me otherwise.
Working with someone on the training/diet as well. After my S4 cycle anyway
I have leaned out quite a bit since the mdrol/am run and am very happy with my state at the moment. I only put on total about 3 lbs but i think i traded 3 lbs of fat too, so IMO I look pretty sick right now. I'm going to update my last log with some pics to show some progress over a month later. To me the mdrol changed my whole image as far as build goes but who knows might be mental....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would love that stack. As matt pointed out, I had great results with it. Wasn't trenavar though, but Trenazone.....very similar though. Is trenavar pro-dienelone? I can't remember

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would love that stack. As matt pointed out, I had great results with it. Wasn't trenavar though, but Trenazone.....very similar though. Is trenavar pro-dienelone? I can't remember
I'm hoping so! Thinking of running your sarms stack to be the prelude too! Start that at beginning of may, by the end of July I'm gonna be repping an avi like yours! :) A man can dream right?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your log was legendary! I just reread it all yesterday. I hope to have similar results!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
No trenavar isn't pro-dienelone. I want to run trenavar with my next cycle some time in summer but I still want to see more logs. From what I read it's pretty damn toxic. I believe it's some form of actual trenboline. I know that's spelled wrong. I don't know how similar they actually are.

SARMs are quickly becoming the thing of the future and the ultimate bridging supps. I wanna run the same stack that you ran last time Rick but being a college kid only allows for so much funds to go toward working out.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This would be a good cycle. Havoc bridged into M Dien+s4
Or
Havoc s4 bridged to Mdien+katanadrol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK. I keep saying I am gonna sub. I am now lol.
You still feeling super dry?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
OK. I keep saying I am gonna sub. I am now lol.
You still feeling super dry?
And now we need a Pom and we are Complete...

We love flex flex