AMS Anabolic Growth Kit Cycle....How does this look???

BestOLT

Awards
I am planning on running an 8 week cycle of the AMS Anabolic Growth Kit. My current states are 6'3" and 245lbs at about 15%BF.

Here is what I got:

Anabolic Growth Kit RDe - 3 Kits with 1-Andro, 4 Andro, and Devavol
Augmentor - 6 Bottles at 30 Caps a Piece
Arom-X RDe - 2 Bottles at 60 Tabs a Piece

SERM is on hand if needed.

Cycle Support(Individual Dosed):

2 Weeks Prior

Milk Thistle - 450mg/450
Hawthorn Berry - 1650mg/1650
Grape Seed - 150mg/150
Multi

During Cycle (Per Day)

Milk Thistle - 450mg
Hawthorn Berry - 1650mg
Grape Seed - 150mg
CoQ10 - 200mg
Flaxseed Oil - 2600mg
Multi

Dosage is as follows(Dosage Represents Number of Tabs per Day):

Weeks 1-8

1-AD - 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
4-AD - 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Decavol - 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Augmentor - 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

Weeks 9-12

Arom-X - 2/2/2/2
Nolvadex (if needed) 30mg/20/20/10

Timing

1-AD, 4-AD, and Decavol will be taken 30 mins apart. Since I will be doing 3 tabs a day, I will be taking them at 7am, 3pm, and 11pm.

And I would like to thank AMS for awesome sales support. When I got my order in, I had received a wrong product due to a computer error. Sent an email to AMS sales and within 10 mins, Greg from their sales team inform that he had the correct product going out in the morning and I got it the Next Day! Thanks again AMS :thumbsup:

I would appreciate any comments or advice that anyone has to offer. I am pretty sure that my cycle is complete but I could have overlooked something.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn nice stack .. id run a serm def .. even if u feel (not needed) .. im sure you will though lol

since ure a big mofo .. i think 3caps should be effiecent

thats look hella expensive cycle

BestOLT

Awards
I actually got it with the Arnold Classic Coupon that AMS put out. That definitely helped on the cost! I figured the same about the SERM since I already have it.

Has anyone used the Purity Solutions Tamoxifen Citrate before? I am thinking about using that in a future cycle.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i havent used it .. but have read good reviews on a diff forum

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid, one thing I've heard the AMS guys reccomend is a staggered approach to the 4-ad (start it 1 week later, and finish it solo one week later than the 1-ad and deca), I'll be doing that on my winter AMS run. And yes, you'll want to use a SERM for certain after that amount of time shut down ;)

ManBeast

BestOLT

Awards
ManBeast, thank you once again for the insight! I have heard about the staggering of the 4-AD.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks solid man. Only thing you may want to consider is saving the milk thistle for PCT therapy.

BestOLT

Awards
CopyCat, I have heard that before and was not sure about it. I was told that pre and post cycle were the best times to use it because it does not have much of an affect while on cycle. Is this the case? Thanks!

BestOLT

Awards
So I am starting my cycle tomorrow and I made a couple of tweaks as suggested...

1-AD - 0/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
4-AD - 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/0
Decavol - 0/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Augmentor - 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

Because of the stagger on the 4AD, the cycle will 9 weeks instead of 8. As for my SERM, I have both pill and liquid form. Which form is considered more effective? Thanks for the help guys!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CopyCat, I have heard that before and was not sure about it. I was told that pre and post cycle were the best times to use it because it does not have much of an affect while on cycle. Is this the case? Thanks!
Mainly since our products are not methylated and bypass first pass of the liver the concern for liver toxicity is not like with methyl hormones. Also, the milk thistle could potentially inhibit the hormones to some degree. SERMs do have some degree of liver toxicity and liver support would be wanted there.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am starting my cycle tomorrow and I made a couple of tweaks as suggested...

1-AD - 0/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
4-AD - 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/0
Decavol - 0/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Augmentor - 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

Because of the stagger on the 4AD, the cycle will 9 weeks instead of 8. As for my SERM, I have both pill and liquid form. Which form is considered more effective? Thanks for the help guys!
Couldn't tell you for sure. I can only surmise that your pills are pharmaceutical grade and perhaps more reliable than a research chem. though I have only ever used research chems.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Both are effective as long as they are legit. Liquid is preferred by some because you can control the dose better. I like pill form because if I'm on the go the liquid isn't suitable. And pills are usually a bit cheaper....

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did this cycle go bro? I'm planning on doing this same cycle plus stano 200 this winter. I'll run the stano over an extra week or two at the end to bridge to pct.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No kidding

Pump addict

Awards
How did it go? I'm thinking of running the kit same kit in the near future, just wondering how it went and if you guys think amor-x rd or clomid would be best suited for the pct alone? If not any of these what pct would you recommend for this kit being used by a first timer? Thanks

lifterrepeat

Awards
How did it go? I'm thinking of running the kit same kit in the near future, just wondering how it went and if you guys think amor-x rd or clomid would be best suited for the pct alone? If not any of these what pct would you recommend for this kit being used by a first timer? Thanks
for a pct use Revolution PCT Black by Finaflex thatll cover u