Prohormone Dosage Help

greenbay51

Awards
I need to know how i should take the pills i will be getting. im getting Halotren, liver guardian, no estrogen, and post cycle 2. need to know how many a day and for how many weeks. also when i should start taking my post.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
age? training history? bodyfat? cycle goals?

NFC

NFC

Awards
man, it sounds like you need to do a lot more research before jumping on a ph. if you do enough research you should already have an idea of a dosage amount and length. are you going to be taking a SERM with this?

plus it sounds like this is the first PH your doing? if it is, i really wouldnt recommend this as a first because its two different compounds in one bottle. your better off starting one compound at a time before you start stacking things because if you react badly to it, you dont know what exactly is causing the problem. powerlab nutrition is not a bad company, the only problem i have with them is that they just throw different compounds together with no discretion then give it a label. i think their androdrol has 4 methyl groups in it, talk about live toxicity

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
LOTS of research man. Read Manbeasts stickie on pct. Get that on lock and do a lot more research on these products, how they work in your body and how they affect it. There purpose

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well his thread

Jenx

Jenx

Awards
Im just finishing up a 4 week cycle of halotren. You really need 2 bottles to get the effective dosages for a 30 day cycle. I took 3 caps a day equaling 60mg of the "clone" H drol and 90 Mg of the 13-ethyl which has very little data. That being said there are far better ph's to take. I gained 9lbs and had decent results with lift increases. But if your gonna take it i would use something other than just their postcycle2.

greenbay51

Awards
Ive takin a ph before when i was sixteen. i took epi-cyno, super nova,and optimizers. i gained 17 lbs and my bench went from 225 to 290. i also did estro pct for a post. i do need to reseach but i just wanna no wat to take how to take it so i dont **** it up. When i took my last ph i hsd no side effects. i am currently researching side effects but ya i was hoping to be spoon fed the info.

greenbay51

Awards
and if this isnt the best thing to take wat products should i take?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That was dumb and **** complete nutrition!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How old are u

Jenx

Jenx

Awards
I don't mean to sound like im knocking it too bad, because i did get pretty good gains from it. What i was most pleased with was that the gains were lean and hard. Great definition compared to the bloat look i got from halotest. Im by no means an expert but ive seen good posts on beatdrol. Its up to you though, whatever your goals are.

On a side note- why in the heck would you take a PH at 16?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Keep beastdrol out of your mouth! Way to much for yall. Start with somethin MILD!!! helladrol start with that. Great gains

NFC

NFC

Awards
airborne42, i already like you haha no homo

**** complete nutrition, they have no discretion for anyones health. there are so many 15 and 16 year olds that come on to the other board im at and asking about dosage and dont even know what a SERM is. then we ask how they got it and they say that complete nutrition sold it to them. as much as i dont care for prohormones anymore, i will burn a c.n. store down if the FDA does a huge PH ban again.

how old are you man?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
RIGHT!!! LOL they aren't about nutrition they are out to **** dumbass kids. I'm a lil young at 22. Many years of lifting tho.

NFC

NFC

Awards
i meant GREENBAY51 lol. it's all good. im only 24, but many years of lifting as well. i've been over the years getting more and more serious about strict diet and exercise. im really obsessed about the science behind sports nutrition and chemicals.

GREENBAY im gonna go out on a limb here and say your probably too young for a PH right now man. prohormones are relatively steroids. most of them have to break down in the stomach and/or liver then they become active steroids, thats one of the loopholes in the law and thats why people get away with selling them. so in the end, even though you bought the bottle over the counter, you should treat the PH as if you were taking injectable juice cause thats what it essentially is. i cant spoon feed you the info because each PH is a different steroid with different effects. but i can promise you two things, your going to want lots of taurine and a SERM.

a site that is kinda outdated, but still has a good overall general description of each PH is tunedsports.com

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lots of research bud, max potential... SERM, SERM, SERM.... did I forget to mention a SERM!!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
NFC is 100% right! Don't be irresponsible...

greenbay51

Awards
I'm 17 now 18 in July. **** complete nutrition I paid 300 for my last ph. And I'm lookin for a lean mass I only wanna get to around 215 before I get in the national guard. I want a good ph that won't Fu k me up. I hear every1 talkin about serm so I guess I'm gonna get the but I've only got about 200 buck to blow. I only wanT about A four week ph.i wanna no wat I should take as a ph and wat I should take to stay healthy while on it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you are too young to touch hormones, or be posting in the anabolics section of this site, we will not condone your usage or help you use them.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm 17 now 18 in July. **** complete nutrition I paid 300 for my last ph. And I'm lookin for a lean mass I only wanna get to around 215 before I get in the national guard. I want a good ph that won't Fu k me up. I hear every1 talkin about serm so I guess I'm gonna get the but I've only got about 200 buck to blow. I only wanT about A four week ph.i wanna no wat I should take as a ph and wat I should take to stay healthy while on it.
You'll quit growing,, you'll be relegated to hormone replacement therapy for the rest of your life and you're life will be one of constantly chasing "normal" which will always be out of reach from your permanently screwed up endocrine system

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Wat should I do then
Eat like a mad man.... lift like a machine,,, buy some everyday supps,, multis, b-complex, bcaa's ..... and generally just love being young and healthy!!! At your age, you'll never have an easier time putting on muscles than you can right now!!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
At the very least,,, and I do mean,, very very least,,, wait until your growth plates close,,, about 5 years or so,, at best wait until you're thirty or older

greenbay51

Awards
I'm 6 ft 4 don't need to grow anymore. I just wanna no how to do this safe. So wat products should I take and wat with them to stay safe like serm

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you are not old enough to be talking about this on this board, or even using them, you are not mentally prepared, you have no idea what you are doing, and nobody is going to spoon feed you the info on how to wreck your body.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm 6 ft 4 don't need to grow anymore. I just wanna no how to do this safe. So wat products should I take and wat with them to stay safe like serm
Your endocrine system is still developing,,, finding equilibrium,,,, the last thing you want to do is permanently mess it up,,,, you'll never have proper hormonal balance for the rest of your life,,, there IS NO SAFE WAY to take ph's at yoyr age

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Moves palm to forhead and shakes in disbelief* is this KID serious.....

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Ive takin a ph before when i was sixteen. i took epi-cyno, super nova,and optimizers. i gained 17 lbs and my bench went from 225 to 290. i also did estro pct for a post. i do need to reseach but i just wanna no wat to take how to take it so i dont **** it up. When i took my last ph i hsd no side effects. i am currently researching side effects but ya i was hoping to be spoon fed the info.
dang you took a superdrol clone (supernova) and a epistane clone stacked with another ph (epi-cyno) and then just used there 6 bromo based pct and no sides.....Dang bro! you got tigers blood! I took their SuperNova had to quit halfway through not because of sides tho. Tho thing that sucks is you took such powerful supps early your always gonna want them now and they are really harsh on your body. How much did you end up keeping as far as gains go?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Use the www.sparkpeople.com website to calculate your caloric intake and macros.... eat 4000 calories a day,,, every day,,, I mean every frikkin day!!!! Lift like a frikkin machine!!! That will do more for you than any ph ever could!!

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
BTW i think taking ph's before your 20 is crazy! at that age when your hormones and stuff are still leveling it can cause issues, usually not but your chances are higher of having serious and sometimes permanent damage,sometimes like fertility issues...yikes

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
He said he had no sides, but I doubt he's gotten bloodwork to see if his body has fully and properly recovered as it should...

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
im gonna hijack this post a little and see if i can get some feedback, my thread didnt get alot of attention haha. im starting my 4th week of h-drol, worried about whether its legit because nothing has really happened. no weight or strength gains to brag about or sides i have increased my doasge to 100mgs to see if it helps. i have 42 10mgs superdrol capsules. This is the second day of my 4th week on hdrol with a plan to go 6 weeks. Is there anyway to incorporate this superdrol safely or should i just go another week on the hdrol and see if it starts working and save the sd for later

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
save it, even if it isn't hdrol, you might be taking a methylated compound nontheless.

greenbay51

Awards
I bench 245 x3 and my best on that ph was 290 x1

Jenx

Jenx

Awards
You said your going into the national guard? Any product with andro in it or suspected thereof is illegal under the ucmj...and they test so dont

greenbay51

Awards
I did have High blood pressure when I took my physical but I stoped taking it for 3 days and redid my physical and all was normal

greenbay51

Awards
Not going iN National guard for 6
more months which is why I wanna do it now

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Not going iN National guard for 6
more months which is why I wanna do it now
Well "now" is the worst time to do it,,,, I tried giving you reasonable advice,,, eat eat eat,,, lift lift lift,,, but it's your body,, your life,, you're an idiot!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Unsubbed,,, darwinian moment,,, the weak minded kill themselves once again

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the metabolites will still be in your system most likely even if you finish 2 weeks before you go in, horrible idea, just give it up...

greenbay51

Awards
I'm
not gonna get a damn ph so chill I just wanna be informed and I am about to go lift. I'll jyst stick to a pre and post work out and my protien. Thx for the help and no I'm not an idiot I'm the only person outa 12 at my school
who actually reasearched the sh it he was putin in his body. Thanks for the help!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ty for coming around, you'll be happier and safer in the long run.

greenbay51

Awards
IF 8 people tell u it's a bad idea u should probably listen lol.

NFC

NFC

Awards
here's an idea... sue complete nutrition for selling you a product that CLEARLY STATES YOU HAVE TO BE 21 OR OLDER TO TAKE. use the settlement money you get from the screw ups over there and invest it into going to medical school for endocrinology (hormones), this way you can learn about how much you really messed your body up cause of those guys.

no one is going to help you with this man, against board policy on every lifting site out there.

go get bloodwork done and tell your doctor you took 3 different steroids at once without a proper post cycle therapy. your doc is going to give you the same speech we gave you. then he'll take bloodwork and tell you if your body is ok, or if you've screwed up your body for life. if your hormone levels are still whacked, then i would go in to complete nutrition and throw a fit in front of the customers, thats what i would do. i scream at the employees and throw my lab results in their face and tell them that they have permanently screwed my life up.

and for the record, just cause you feel fine right now, doesnt mean you havent screwed anything up for life. symptoms can take months even years to show up.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
here's an idea... sue complete nutrition for selling you a product that CLEARLY STATES YOU HAVE TO BE 21 OR OLDER TO TAKE. use the settlement money you get from the screw ups over there and invest it into going to medical school for endocrinology (hormones), this way you can learn about how much you really messed your body up cause of those guys.

no one is going to help you with this man, against board policy on every lifting site out there.

go get bloodwork done and tell your doctor you took 3 different steroids at once without a proper post cycle therapy. your doc is going to give you the same speech we gave you. then he'll take bloodwork and tell you if your body is ok, or if you've screwed up your body for life. if your hormone levels are still whacked, then i would go in to complete nutrition and throw a fit in front of the customers, thats what i would do. i scream at the employees and throw my lab results in their face and tell them that they have permanently screwed my life up.

and for the record, just cause you feel fine right now, doesnt mean you havent screwed anything up for life. symptoms can take months even years to show up.
ya man. do you know how many 5 deca zols they sold to highschoolers. a superdrol/hdrol stack. crazy. then they just have you take a tribulus based test boost and maybe 6 bromo. not even a good otc pct. when i bought mine from there and had no idea of real pct i got lucky and went into a local nutrition store and they sold me some erase which is better than just tribulus lol.

but greenbay good call on waiting. your going to the natl guard, your goal is not to be the 7 time Mr Olympia so its not worth it haha. Get a good workout and some good supps (creatine, arginine....etc) youll get good gains

greenbay51

Awards
Wat. I dont wanna get blood work done. And I think my body is ok I took that about a year ago.
U guys are freaking me out!

NFC

NFC

Awards
yea greenbay, good call man. especially if your going to the military.

TomGreen i'm happy there no complete nutrition by me cause they would hate me. i would love to spend an hour in that store just asking them a lot of questions so they can feel cornered. my first PH was superdrol and tren when i was 17 from a local store by me, didnt know what i was getting myself into. didnt do a pct either, i'll leave it with that everything that can happen with large amounts of estrogen in a males body DID HAPPEN. and took months to fix. im happy i didnt get gyno and had blood tests done a few years back to make sure i was fine.

greenbay51

Awards
I have gyno but it's from puberty not ph I
got it when I was fifteen and I was all natural
then