Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.25%

Prohormone Dosage Help

I need to know how i should take the pills i will be getting. im getting Halotren, liver guardian, no estrogen, and post cycle 2. need to know how many a day and for how many weeks. also when i should start taking my post.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

age? training history? bodyfat? cycle goals?
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.08%

man, it sounds like you need to do a lot more research before jumping on a ph. if you do enough research you should already have an idea of a dosage amount and length. are you going to be taking a SERM with this?

plus it sounds like this is the first PH your doing? if it is, i really wouldnt recommend this as a first because its two different compounds in one bottle. your better off starting one compound at a time before you start stacking things because if you react badly to it, you dont know what exactly is causing the problem. powerlab nutrition is not a bad company, the only problem i have with them is that they just throw different compounds together with no discretion then give it a label. i think their androdrol has 4 methyl groups in it, talk about live toxicity
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

LOTS of research man. Read Manbeasts stickie on pct. Get that on lock and do a lot more research on these products, how they work in your body and how they affect it. There purpose
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Well his thread
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.65%

Im just finishing up a 4 week cycle of halotren. You really need 2 bottles to get the effective dosages for a 30 day cycle. I took 3 caps a day equaling 60mg of the "clone" H drol and 90 Mg of the 13-ethyl which has very little data. That being said there are far better ph's to take. I gained 9lbs and had decent results with lift increases. But if your gonna take it i would use something other than just their postcycle2.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.25%

Ive takin a ph before when i was sixteen. i took epi-cyno, super nova,and optimizers. i gained 17 lbs and my bench went from 225 to 290. i also did estro pct for a post. i do need to reseach but i just wanna no wat to take how to take it so i dont **** it up. When i took my last ph i hsd no side effects. i am currently researching side effects but ya i was hoping to be spoon fed the info.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.25%

and if this isnt the best thing to take wat products should i take?
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.39%

That was dumb and **** complete nutrition!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.39%

How old are u
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.65%

I don't mean to sound like im knocking it too bad, because i did get pretty good gains from it. What i was most pleased with was that the gains were lean and hard. Great definition compared to the bloat look i got from halotest. Im by no means an expert but ive seen good posts on beatdrol. Its up to you though, whatever your goals are.

On a side note- why in the heck would you take a PH at 16?
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.39%

Keep beastdrol out of your mouth! Way to much for yall. Start with somethin MILD!!! helladrol start with that. Great gains
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.08%

airborne42, i already like you haha no homo

**** complete nutrition, they have no discretion for anyones health. there are so many 15 and 16 year olds that come on to the other board im at and asking about dosage and dont even know what a SERM is. then we ask how they got it and they say that complete nutrition sold it to them. as much as i dont care for prohormones anymore, i will burn a c.n. store down if the FDA does a huge PH ban again.

how old are you man?
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.39%

RIGHT!!! LOL they aren't about nutrition they are out to **** dumbass kids. I'm a lil young at 22. Many years of lifting tho.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.08%

i meant GREENBAY51 lol. it's all good. im only 24, but many years of lifting as well. i've been over the years getting more and more serious about strict diet and exercise. im really obsessed about the science behind sports nutrition and chemicals.

GREENBAY im gonna go out on a limb here and say your probably too young for a PH right now man. prohormones are relatively steroids. most of them have to break down in the stomach and/or liver then they become active steroids, thats one of the loopholes in the law and thats why people get away with selling them. so in the end, even though you bought the bottle over the counter, you should treat the PH as if you were taking injectable juice cause thats what it essentially is. i cant spoon feed you the info because each PH is a different steroid with different effects. but i can promise you two things, your going to want lots of taurine and a SERM.

a site that is kinda outdated, but still has a good overall general description of each PH is tunedsports.com
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.39%

Lots of research bud, max potential... SERM, SERM, SERM.... did I forget to mention a SERM!!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.39%

NFC is 100% right! Don't be irresponsible...
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.25%

I'm 17 now 18 in July. **** complete nutrition I paid 300 for my last ph. And I'm lookin for a lean mass I only wanna get to around 215 before I get in the national guard. I want a good ph that won't Fu k me up. I hear every1 talkin about serm so I guess I'm gonna get the but I've only got about 200 buck to blow. I only wanT about A four week ph.i wanna no wat I should take as a ph and wat I should take to stay healthy while on it.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%

you are too young to touch hormones, or be posting in the anabolics section of this site, we will not condone your usage or help you use them.
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by greenbay51
    I'm 17 now 18 in July. **** complete nutrition I paid 300 for my last ph. And I'm lookin for a lean mass I only wanna get to around 215 before I get in the national guard. I want a good ph that won't Fu k me up. I hear every1 talkin about serm so I guess I'm gonna get the but I've only got about 200 buck to blow. I only wanT about A four week ph.i wanna no wat I should take as a ph and wat I should take to stay healthy while on it.
    You'll quit growing,, you'll be relegated to hormone replacement therapy for the rest of your life and you're life will be one of constantly chasing "normal" which will always be out of reach from your permanently screwed up endocrine system
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.25%

Wat should I do then
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.27%

Holy god.
    Follow me on instaGram @reedskin
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

Wat should I do then
    Eat like a mad man.... lift like a machine,,, buy some everyday supps,, multis, b-complex, bcaa's ..... and generally just love being young and healthy!!! At your age, you'll never have an easier time putting on muscles than you can right now!!!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

At the very least,,, and I do mean,, very very least,,, wait until your growth plates close,,, about 5 years or so,, at best wait until you're thirty or older
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.25%

I'm 6 ft 4 don't need to grow anymore. I just wanna no how to do this safe. So wat products should I take and wat with them to stay safe like serm
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%

you are not old enough to be talking about this on this board, or even using them, you are not mentally prepared, you have no idea what you are doing, and nobody is going to spoon feed you the info on how to wreck your body.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

I'm 6 ft 4 don't need to grow anymore. I just wanna no how to do this safe. So wat products should I take and wat with them to stay safe like serm
    Your endocrine system is still developing,,, finding equilibrium,,,, the last thing you want to do is permanently mess it up,,,, you'll never have proper hormonal balance for the rest of your life,,, there IS NO SAFE WAY to take ph's at yoyr age
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.39%

Moves palm to forhead and shakes in disbelief* is this KID serious.....
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

Quote Originally Posted by greenbay51 View Post
    Ive takin a ph before when i was sixteen. i took epi-cyno, super nova,and optimizers. i gained 17 lbs and my bench went from 225 to 290. i also did estro pct for a post. i do need to reseach but i just wanna no wat to take how to take it so i dont **** it up. When i took my last ph i hsd no side effects. i am currently researching side effects but ya i was hoping to be spoon fed the info.
    dang you took a superdrol clone (supernova) and a epistane clone stacked with another ph (epi-cyno) and then just used there 6 bromo based pct and no sides.....Dang bro! you got tigers blood! I took their SuperNova had to quit halfway through not because of sides tho. Tho thing that sucks is you took such powerful supps early your always gonna want them now and they are really harsh on your body. How much did you end up keeping as far as gains go?
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

Use the www.sparkpeople.com website to calculate your caloric intake and macros.... eat 4000 calories a day,,, every day,,, I mean every frikkin day!!!! Lift like a frikkin machine!!! That will do more for you than any ph ever could!!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

BTW i think taking ph's before your 20 is crazy! at that age when your hormones and stuff are still leveling it can cause issues, usually not but your chances are higher of having serious and sometimes permanent damage,sometimes like fertility issues...yikes
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%

He said he had no sides, but I doubt he's gotten bloodwork to see if his body has fully and properly recovered as it should...
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

im gonna hijack this post a little and see if i can get some feedback, my thread didnt get alot of attention haha. im starting my 4th week of h-drol, worried about whether its legit because nothing has really happened. no weight or strength gains to brag about or sides i have increased my doasge to 100mgs to see if it helps. i have 42 10mgs superdrol capsules. This is the second day of my 4th week on hdrol with a plan to go 6 weeks. Is there anyway to incorporate this superdrol safely or should i just go another week on the hdrol and see if it starts working and save the sd for later
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%

save it, even if it isn't hdrol, you might be taking a methylated compound nontheless.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.25%

Ok v
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.25%

I bench 245 x3 and my best on that ph was 290 x1
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.65%

You said your going into the national guard? Any product with andro in it or suspected thereof is illegal under the ucmj...and they test so dont
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.25%

I did have High blood pressure when I took my physical but I stoped taking it for 3 days and redid my physical and all was normal
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.25%

Not going iN National guard for 6
    more months which is why I wanna do it now
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

Not going iN National guard for 6
    more months which is why I wanna do it now
    Well "now" is the worst time to do it,,,, I tried giving you reasonable advice,,, eat eat eat,,, lift lift lift,,, but it's your body,, your life,, you're an idiot!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 08:55 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 03:30 AM
  3. ProHormone Recovery or ProHormone alternative
    By Guest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:10 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 12:33 PM
  5. Oral Prohormone Dosage question