Unsubbed,,, darwinian moment,,, the weak minded kill themselves once again

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

the metabolites will still be in your system most likely even if you finish 2 weeks before you go in, horrible idea, just give it up...
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.25%

I'm
    not gonna get a damn ph so chill I just wanna be informed and I am about to go lift. I'll jyst stick to a pre and post work out and my protien. Thx for the help and no I'm not an idiot I'm the only person outa 12 at my school
    who actually reasearched the sh it he was putin in his body. Thanks for the help!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

ty for coming around, you'll be happier and safer in the long run.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.25%

IF 8 people tell u it's a bad idea u should probably listen lol.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.85%

here's an idea... sue complete nutrition for selling you a product that CLEARLY STATES YOU HAVE TO BE 21 OR OLDER TO TAKE. use the settlement money you get from the screw ups over there and invest it into going to medical school for endocrinology (hormones), this way you can learn about how much you really messed your body up cause of those guys.

no one is going to help you with this man, against board policy on every lifting site out there.

go get bloodwork done and tell your doctor you took 3 different steroids at once without a proper post cycle therapy. your doc is going to give you the same speech we gave you. then he'll take bloodwork and tell you if your body is ok, or if you've screwed up your body for life. if your hormone levels are still whacked, then i would go in to complete nutrition and throw a fit in front of the customers, thats what i would do. i scream at the employees and throw my lab results in their face and tell them that they have permanently screwed my life up.

and for the record, just cause you feel fine right now, doesnt mean you havent screwed anything up for life. symptoms can take months even years to show up.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.35%

Quote Originally Posted by NFC View Post
    here's an idea... sue complete nutrition for selling you a product that CLEARLY STATES YOU HAVE TO BE 21 OR OLDER TO TAKE. use the settlement money you get from the screw ups over there and invest it into going to medical school for endocrinology (hormones), this way you can learn about how much you really messed your body up cause of those guys.

no one is going to help you with this man, against board policy on every lifting site out there.

go get bloodwork done and tell your doctor you took 3 different steroids at once without a proper post cycle therapy. your doc is going to give you the same speech we gave you. then he'll take bloodwork and tell you if your body is ok, or if you've screwed up your body for life. if your hormone levels are still whacked, then i would go in to complete nutrition and throw a fit in front of the customers, thats what i would do. i scream at the employees and throw my lab results in their face and tell them that they have permanently screwed my life up.

and for the record, just cause you feel fine right now, doesnt mean you havent screwed anything up for life. symptoms can take months even years to show up.
    ya man. do you know how many 5 deca zols they sold to highschoolers. a superdrol/hdrol stack. crazy. then they just have you take a tribulus based test boost and maybe 6 bromo. not even a good otc pct. when i bought mine from there and had no idea of real pct i got lucky and went into a local nutrition store and they sold me some erase which is better than just tribulus lol.

but greenbay good call on waiting. your going to the natl guard, your goal is not to be the 7 time Mr Olympia so its not worth it haha. Get a good workout and some good supps (creatine, arginine....etc) youll get good gains
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.25%

Wat. I dont wanna get blood work done. And I think my body is ok I took that about a year ago.
    U guys are freaking me out!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.85%

yea greenbay, good call man. especially if your going to the military.

TomGreen i'm happy there no complete nutrition by me cause they would hate me. i would love to spend an hour in that store just asking them a lot of questions so they can feel cornered. my first PH was superdrol and tren when i was 17 from a local store by me, didnt know what i was getting myself into. didnt do a pct either, i'll leave it with that everything that can happen with large amounts of estrogen in a males body DID HAPPEN. and took months to fix. im happy i didnt get gyno and had blood tests done a few years back to make sure i was fine.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.25%

I have gyno but it's from puberty not ph I
    got it when I was fifteen and I was all natural
    then
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.85%

Quote Originally Posted by greenbay51 View Post
    I have gyno but it's from puberty not ph I
    got it when I was fifteen and I was all natural
    then
    it happens man, theres different ways to get gyno and puberty is one of the ways. a doc is really going to be the only person that can officially fix that though if you wanted to get rid of it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 08:55 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 03:30 AM
  3. ProHormone Recovery or ProHormone alternative
    By Guest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:10 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 12:33 PM
  5. Oral Prohormone Dosage question