First time around cycle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I guess this is "your" thread, Honestly, at your stats you aren't ready for a cycle, if you can't eat enough to grow at this point, the steroids will only give you very temporary gains, because once you add more mass, you'll have to eat even more to hold it. How are you tracking your calories? Are you writing down everything you eat and adding it up?

ManBeast

trenbaby

trenbaby

Awards
I guess this is "your" thread, Honestly, at your stats you aren't ready for a cycle, if you can't eat enough to grow at this point, the steroids will only give you very temporary gains, because once you add more mass, you'll have to eat even more to hold it. How are you tracking your calories? Are you writing down everything you eat and adding it up?

ManBeast
Yea I am they told me to use spark people to do so. I am currently not at the weight i was at but getting there again and I know what happens when I do so I am trying to get as much info as I can to make the next move the right move and based on what you said what do you mean by my stats?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
height/weight. Steroids aren't magic, they won't throw size on you if you can't eat enough to give your body a caloric surplus. Also, you could be trying too hard in the gym and over-training, thus preventing any growth even if you are eating and resting enough. what does a typical day of food look like for you, and what is your workout schedule (split, exercises, sets, reps)?

trenbaby

trenbaby

Awards
Eggs sausage hashbrowns orange juice about 700 cals. Lunch chicken breast w/ skin grilled rice beans about 1000 cals dinner most of the times it's the same I mix it up with pork and other meats and in between I am taking two shakes with about 40 gr. protien and 1500 cals. Penut butter and nuetela in the shake about a table spoon each a day and cell tech after gym

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
what is the calorie source in the shake? I'm guessing it is pretty empty. What is your training like as well?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me, or does the fact that somebody actually takes Cell-Tech immediately make you think they don't know much at all about training or any related subtopics?

trenbaby

trenbaby

Awards
Is it just me, or does the fact that somebody actually takes Cell-Tech immediately make you think they don't know much at all about training or any related subtopics?
Apparently I am on here to see what I am doing wrong or is everything I am doing wrong period or if I just have to tweak some things as per my earlier post I said I'm new to this I never push on anything other over the counter items now I'm serious and tired of spending money and getting small results so yea I might not know much but it won't be that way for long just to clear the air thanks for our outlook on cell tech

trenbaby

trenbaby

Awards
what is the calorie source in the shake? I'm guessing it is pretty empty. What is your training like as well?
I'll have you that intake to all later tonight when I have it in front of me

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok, but yeah, relying on a shake is usually crap calories, and unless you are super super prone to putting on fat, you don't have to focus on chicken as much. If we can replace most of the calories you are getting from those shakes with real wholesome calories, you should start seeing some gains if your training is in order.

trenbaby

trenbaby

Awards
I really feel like an alien to this wow

So here is what's in the shake

image-2705892877.jpg

I add a half banana one table spoon of peanut butter and a table spoon of hazel but spread (neutela).

From what I keep hearing from you is that my diet is basically crap. Now I know I need to switch things up so whatever you think I need tell me which I'm sure it's longer than a five year old Christmas list so let me have it because I am in a mind state that if you said eat stones & concrete I'll eat it.
My work out consist of
Mon- chest and triceps
Flat bench 3 sets 10 reps
Incline bench 3 sets 10 reps
Decline machine 3 sets 10 reps
Dips machine 3 sets 10 reps maybe 12
Over head triceps 3 sets 10 reps
Triceps pull Down 3 sets 10 reps
Reverse tricep pull downs 3 10 reps
Tricep machine push downs 3 sets 10 reps
About two minutes in between exercises and in between sets about 1 - 1:30 rest

Tues - back and biceps
Lat pull down same rep and set count for most of my works out
Reverse pull downs same set count
Rows same set count
Bent over dumbbell rows same set count
Biceps dumb bells curls same set count
Barbel curls same set count
Preacher curls same set count
Hammer curls same set count

Weds - legs shoulder and cardio

Squat same set count
Leg press same set count
Hamstring same set count
Run a mile
Shoulders press same set count
Shoulder raise front same set count
Shoulder raise side se set count and that's about it then I just go back to Monday's work out and sat and Sunday rest and eat like a horse

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
too many sets/reps for training natty, look into a 5x5 style of training or HST style. The key for a hardgainer (which you legitimately sound lke you are) is maximal muscle fatigue in as few sets as possible to minimize caloric expenditure. the training subforum has a thread with examples of training routines, it usually floats around on the first few pages.

yeah, i'd keep it to one of those shakes a day, preferably post workout without the additions and try and get the other 1500 calories through something like meat and sweet potatoes. pre-workout and during workout sip on some BCAAs.

I'm assuming you minimize cardio as well?

trenbaby

trenbaby

Awards
One mile a week that's it on cardio My body thinks it's on a treadmill like naturally I am going to do this 5 x 5 work plans and let you know how it goes and the food adjustment

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
awesome man, and I'd also try and just get more calories from protien and healthy sources as well, snack on things (lean jerky, tree nuts, etc.). Once you see that you are putting on a bit of fat, then back down a bit and viola! You'll be growing again :D Don't be afraid to feed the machine.