sustana/tren/anadrol/dbol/deca 1st cycle

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
Hello guys,

One of my bro is doing the following stack, I want him to be as safe as possible please see if n e thing is missing or going wrong. I recommend him to do simple Test E and Dbol for the first cycle with proper PCT and cycle supports during the cycle..

8 weeks cycle:
Sustana250: 500mg a week/8weeks
Trenbolone: 1120 mg a week/8weeks
Anadrol: 50 mg a day week 1 to 4
Dbol: 50mg a Day week 4 to 8
Deca: 100mg a week
Proviron: 1 tab a day
HCG: 500mg at week 4 and 500mg at week 8

First Cycle: Age 25; Weight 170lb; Height 5 '7

feedback whether positive or hammer strikes are appreciated!

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
All I can say is wow! I'll let someone else tear this apart... Lol

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
All I can say is wow! I'll let someone else tear this apart... Lol
I know for sure that it is messed uP bt I need expert feedback to back up my points when I explain hi

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
not enough deca to be worthwhile, stacking deca with tren is retarded unless you are superbly advanced and know what the hell you are doing. running anadrol and then dbol back to back at those doses will make his liver hate him. using HCG like that won't do him any good. Basically, he should stick to the sust and proviron. does he have any idea how to run a PCT?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Hello guys,

One of my bro is doing the following stack, I want him to be as safe as possible please see if n e thing is missing or going wrong. I recommend him to do simple Test E and Dbol for the first cycle with proper PCT and cycle supports during the cycle buttt oh well..

8 weeks cycle:
Sustana250: 500mg a week/8weeks
Trenbolone: 1120 mg a week/8weeks
Anadrol: 50 mg a day week 1 to 4
Dbol: 50mg a Day week 4 to 8
Deca: 100mg a week
Proviron: 1 tab a day
HCG: 500mg at week 4 and 500mg at week 8

First Cycle: Age 25; Weight 170lb; Height 5 '7

feedback whether positive or hammer strikes are appreciated!
Your friend most likely has Down's Syndrome .....

not enough deca to be worthwhile, stacking deca with tren is retarded unless you are superbly advanced and know what the hell you are doing. running anadrol and then dbol back to back at those doses will make his liver hate him. using HCG like that won't do him any good. Basically, he should stick to the sust and proviron. does he have any idea how to run a PCT?
Yeaaah, not really that's mostly widespread forum crap that's been around in the last couple of years - running an AI & an DA (and possibly T3) is the way to go, it's not rocket science.

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
ManBeast thx for da response. No, he does not know PCT. How should he dose sus and proviron? Based on ur experience,How would you layout a cycle based on some of the gear mentioned above?

I will be on test e / eq soon, will need ur feedback :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
inject the sust 3x a week (mwf), proviron dose is fine. start pct with a serm 2 weeks after last sust injection. save the rest for down the line.

yaz: you are right that tren and deca can be stacked, but for a first-timer who isn't very well prepared its a horrid idea.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
inject the sust 3x a week (mwf), proviron dose is fine. start pct with a serm 2 weeks after last sust injection. save the rest for down the line.

yaz: you are right that tren and deca can be stacked, but for a first-timer who isn't very well prepared its a horrid idea.
Obviously, but do you think that's the problem ?
For 1st cycle: 4 Compounds, 1 gram of tren, 2 orals, total grams of AAS at around 2 ....
What else is there to say ?
sameerkhan51 stop your friend from proceeding with this cycle, the guy is a moron beyond normal comprehension.

Anyway i'm out ...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I know, it was just *one* of the problems! people seem to get retarded with the "more is better" idea, when truthfully nothing could be further from the truth with this game.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
For some reason I knew manbeast would spend the time to tell you why your friend is a complete dumbass... Lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I laughed so hard at the title alone, A tear rolled down my eye.
Lmao me too. Running two 19nors together is the best way to get huge especially with dbol and anadrol. He should have some heavy liver support along with some sexy bras for those sweet tits he's gonna get lmfao.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to much gear for a first cycle tren at 1120 MGS?! On a first cycle- your friend(who's probably you) needs to research ALOT more

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
Way to much gear for a first cycle tren at 1120 MGS?! On a first cycle- your friend(who's probably you) needs to research ALOT more
No man, that's definately not me :D.. I don't risk my health to this point.. I am considering a mild run of Test and EQ with conventional doses when I am ready (currently on cutting cycle). Personally I have done Orals (SD, EPI etc) as well as Test and Dbol cycles after learning from this forum on how to properly dose and run PCT.

I haven't done research on Tren, deca etc so though of sharing this cycle that one of my friend was considering. Every1's comments were highly appreciated and we managed to stop the cycle :p

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No man, that's definately not me :D.. I don't risk my health to this point.. I am considering a mild run of Test and EQ with conventional doses when I am ready (currently on cutting cycle). Personally I have done Orals (SD, EPI etc) as well as Test and Dbol cycles after learning from this forum on how to properly dose and run PCT.

I haven't done research on Tren, deca etc so though of sharing this cycle that one of my friend was considering. Every1's comments were highly appreciated and we managed to stop the cycle :p
Thank god lol.

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
Changes those doses to daily or you are wasting your time. Believe me, you (he) will get big.
Bro, I do not appreciate how u r being pre-judgemental, I have already stated that I needed the guidelines for some1 else and I understand that cycle layout specially for some1 new to the dark side is a huge mess, bt I cannot reject something objectively that I can't explain to him that's why I needed some help from you guys.. I have read many of your posts in between threads that I have benefitted specially during my first two cycles as your responses are based on ur profound research but I do require some level of courtesy and ur comment offends me!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, I do not appreciate how u r being pre-judgemental, I have already stated that I needed the guidelines for some1 else and I understand that cycle layout specially for some1 new to the dark side is a huge mess, bt I cannot reject something objectively that I can't explain to him that's why I needed some help from you guys.. I have read many of your posts in between threads that I have benefitted specially during my first two cycles as your responses are based on ur profound research but I do require some level of courtesy and ur comment offends me!
Firstly I will apologize if I offended, but I must state the following:

1.) Not only have I participated in alot of self research, I also have been around the boards alot. Enough to see this situation come up often, which leads me to my next point.

2.) I believe you are your friend. You are asking about a cycle you want to run or have access to, and there is not much you can say to convince me other wise of this judgement.

3.) The cycle is extreme, and completely unnecessary. I highly doubt you would need anywhere near this kind of a cycle, especially at your level of research.

4.) My suggestion: Read, Read, Read. If you have to jump into a cycle, go basic with somethng like 400-600mg Test-e a week and call it a day.

5.) the cycle as outlined is terrible for your health. Remember, we may "stress" our bodies for additional gains, but creating an all out assault as you outlined is irresponsible.

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
Firstly I will apologize if I offended, but I must state the following:

1.) Not only have I participated in alot of self research, I also have been around the boards alot. Enough to see this situation come up often, which leads me to my next point.

2.) I believe you are your friend. You are asking about a cycle you want to run or have access to, and there is not much you can say to convince me other wise of this judgement.

3.) The cycle is extreme, and completely unnecessary. I highly doubt you would need anywhere near this kind of a cycle, especially at your level of research.

4.) My suggestion: Read, Read, Read. If you have to jump into a cycle, go basic with somethng like 400-600mg Test-e a week and call it a day.

5.) the cycle as outlined is terrible for your health. Remember, we may "stress" our bodies for additional gains, but creating an all out assault as you outlined is irresponsible.
I see what u r saying and it is understandable.. But I do appreciate the knowledge sharing point, I have done few basic cyles and might need to call out on u when I am running my test/Eq cycle :) ...
I have so much respect for people like urself in this field and I take ur suggestions serious as I know how much time and effort has to be put in to understand and comment on these compounds..