Another beginner needs critque on pmag/pstanz cycle! Help appreciated!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Thanks for taking a look. Ok so here's the scoop, I'm 22, 5'9", and about 175 (haven't weighed myself in a couple weeks) I started lifting weights in highschool for football so I've been about it for 5-6 years.
My major in college right now is culinary arts and nutrition so I like to think I have a good grip on my nutrition.

So here's the real reason I asked for help lol I have done research for nearly a year and have asked alot of people around these forums. I decided to run a pmag/pstanz cycle for my first ph.

Preloaded cycle assist for 2 weeks
Pmag: 50/75/75/75/75/75
Pstanz: 200/200/200/200/200/200 (may adjust up or down depends how body feels)

Along with cycle assist, multi, and prob some taurine depending on pumps.

PCT:
nolva: 20/20/10/10
Erase (would like some input best way to dose this)
Con-cret creatine
Pct assist

Anything I'm missing? Any input is appreciated!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Forgot to add I'll be taking Real Gains weight gain shake whole way through

rhv89

rhv89

Awards
haha wow I have been researching this same cycle for a while and a few hours ago my dumbass started a thread without seeing your posts. Well our age and stats are almost identical. Sorry for not seeing this first. We could def help each other out though. here are my questions:

1. Do you have 2 bottles of pmag and 2 bottles of pstanz?
2. Do you have all of your supporting supps AND your nolva on hand? If not then dont start until you for sure have it all.
3. What are your goals? Im assuming since were almost exactly the same size your goals are similar to mine.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the response..

Yes to both the first 2 questions.
Also I have recently bulked up a bit but naturally gained some bf. My goal of this cycle (my first) is to add some more lean size and hopefully burn off a little bf. 10-12 pounds post Pct and some bf lost and I would cry with happiness lol

Another note maybe you can touch on this, all I've heard from ppl is that 200 is too low to dose pstanz at but I'm already tight for money after assembling this cycle and rly can't swing a third bottle so I decided to consolidate this cycle to 5 weeks instead of 6:

Pmag: 75/75/75/100/100
Pstanz: 250/250/250/250/250

rhv89

rhv89

Awards
Yes you will hear from a lot that 200 is too low.However, being your first ph cycle ever, I dont see why you would need to up the dose much, if any more. I have never ran either of these two compounds so I cant speak from experience. But I have ran a few phs in the past and I will say that you have to let YOUR body be the judge of how much to take and when to stop. I have 2 bottles of pmag and 1 bottle of pstanz. I was actually going to try and make that work. Pmag supposedly doesnt start kicking in until wk 3 or so (correct me if Im wrong). I was originally planning on running mine as Pmag: 50/75/75/75/75 and Pstanz 0/100/150/200/200. So I would do week one running just pmag solo. Dont remember where I read to do that tho.

rhv89

rhv89

Awards
But either way, I wouldnt go spend the cash on a 3rd bottle. Who knows how you will react to it. Def stick to two bottles of each ( I am going to go ahead and grab a 2nd bottle of pstanz afterall). As far as running erase goes here is what I believe to be the best way. Start nolva on day one of pct. So:

nolva 20/20/10/10
erase 0/ 3/ 3/ 2/ 2/ 1

You want to run the erase past the nolva in order to control the estrogen better and minimize and rebound.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
For that dosage of your pmag tho u would have around 600mg left to use.

I think you're right about learning from my body on what to use I just don't want to piss away the 2 bottles of pstanz by dozing them too low.
Thanks for the erase dose I've heard it's a multi-use product that works well. Thinking of what else to throw in pct if anything else, maybe some daa. Also I've heard using creatine during cycle instead of in pct but I don't rly like this idea, not sure why lol

What other cycles have you run? Results? And what's your pct like for this current cycle?

rhv89

rhv89

Awards
I personally dont seem to see a real "need" for creatine in pct or on cycle. If you have creatine, use it lol. Some ppl use it pct bc yes it does increase some size and strength. Use it on cycle and you maximize your size/strength gains.

Yea I punched the numbers again and idk where i got that dosing for my pmag before lol/ im now going to go 75mg for wks 1-3, and 100mg wks 4-5. But after googling and reading the "pstanz bible" I decided to just run it 150mg all the way thru. Might get two bottles next time I run it if I react well and like it.

As far as pct I would def pick up some DAA. Its cheap and Ive had awesome results with it. Just run it for first 4wks of pct at 3g a day. I Have nolva and will use it for pct only if signs of gyno are flaring up. If not then I will probably go with torem since I have it on hand as well. If you have any questions regarding pct supps just pm me.

I ran epistane from christmas break thru mid jan and had some awesome results. I ran mdrol in the past and I blew up on it. It is harsher, but if done correctly I would reccommend giving it a shot in the future. Mdrol helped me put on a ton of mass and epistane improved my vascularity A LOT. I didnt gain but maybe 6-8lbs on epi (more like 4-5 after pct) but looked and felt way better. In the future, I would suggest trying M-stane(same as mdrol) and Ep-stane by Dynamic Formulas. Good products and really cheap.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
K I'll def get some daa then sounds like it can be real effective. When so you plan on starting your cycle? What are your goals on this stack as well?
I was also thinking of throwing in some lean xtreme to pct, don't rly think I'll need it but maybe help me lean out a little more. My bodyfat now is around 13-14% and I would love to get it bak to where it was, around 8-9%