First (possible) cycle need help

jeenyusss

Awards
Been reading all through for the forum for a while to the point of my head spinning.

I have been lifting serious for a little over two years counting macros/doing layne nortons PHAT. I am 6'2 195 lbs currently. I was 204lbs, currently cutting. I was thinking of the cycle after my cut is complete. At around 13 bf% currently trying for 10> %. While on cycle I will be doing +500 calories over maintenece.

Wanted suggestions on something not harsh with low to no sides.

Already have/will take during:
Controlled labs fish
Controlled labs orange triad
Cissus
CEL cycle assist
Protein (trutein/xf)

Looking for suggestions on :
what PH to use/dosage
supplements to take before, during, after

Ai cycle support/ post cycle any good or is it a waste of time?

thanks for any help... be gentle.

jeenyusss

Awards
right now im cutting. I was planning to do it after the cut with a little caloric surplus. Also forgot to mention im 25 years old.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Been reading all through for the forum for a while to the point of my head spinning.

I have been lifting serious for a little over two years counting macros/doing layne nortons PHAT. I am 6'2 195 lbs currently. I was 204lbs, currently cutting. I was thinking of the cycle after my cut is complete. At around 13 bf% currently trying for 10> %. While on cycle I will be doing +500 calories over maintenece.

thanks for any help... be gentle.
do you mean less than 10%? cuz if you are tring to stay above 10% i dont think that will be a problem

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
we are close to the same size, ive lost 7lbs 6ish weeks by changing my work out session to 4 sets of 15 reps at high pace. went from 11.8% bf to 8.3%bf. i also started logging my diet... every thing... i dont count calories i count macros then calculate my calories that way. if your only wanting to burn 3% bf you could probably do it just as fast without ph. i will tell you i dont like weighing 186lbs. i feel small, and cold!

jeenyusss

Awards
i know i already feel small.

just to be clear- I want to finish my cut, do a cycle at a small caloric surplus. I am counting my calories/macros.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Helladrol on a lean bulk bro would b very nice.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Im starting a helladrol cycle in about 2 weeks and ill also be using

CL orange triad
CL fish oil
& AI cycle support... But im using cycle support pre cycle dyring cyxle nd post cycle

And throwing driven sports triazole into mix during pct with some daa an o course my serm

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Im starting a helladrol cycle in about 2 weeks and ill also be using

CL orange triad
CL fish oil
& AI cycle support... But im using cycle support pre cycle dyring cyxle nd post cycle

And throwing driven sports triazole into mix during pct with some daa an o course my serm
R u asking for help? Start a new thread and I'll help u out.

jeenyusss

Awards
stri8ed

what would uour ideal cycle look like for hdrol. both pre durig and post supplementation

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hdrol
50/75/75/75/75/75(maybe 100)
Forma-stanzol(To help keep u tight and increase gains)

Of course all support supps needed

Pct
Torem 120(days 1&2)90/60/60/30
Erase 0/3/3/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3

jeenyusss

Awards
i found tamoxifen citrate and clomiphene citrate from purity solutions. (please forgive me if talking about it is against rules I though I saw the banner advertisement on this site)

I also found nolva and clomid from research chem website but now cant find it. My only concern is how do you know if its legit?

also. wheres a place/brand of hdrol that is reccomended

jeenyusss

Awards
ive been advised it is against the rules to list sources. i cant edit from phone. mods please edit or delete sorry

mandime

mandime

Awards
I am curious to know the answers to the questions above about the research chems if it is allowed. PM me if that's ok? Also, what brands of hDrol do you guys suggest?