HowWeDoShredding

Page 8 of 12 First ... 678910 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Lol I am the cop and most of my co workers do them and their superiors know...it kind of gives us a 1 up on the drunk/druggies...people on coke or meth man...it's like they are on dbol trying to wrestle them
    I'm glad. I think if they want to all law enforcement should allow this. Fire fighters, army etc. and there should be help and consoling for it. I can see a lot of negatives coming from the encouragement of this, but well... I'm biased lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. I am aware you are a cop thus the trailing ..............
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

3. Broski 16 - 13% is yuuuuge! Nicely done, I wouldn't mind a few % loss of BF. Keep it up! I'm right with you, I'm on day 39.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/198301-first-cycle-log.html

4. Day 42 1mg Keto 140mcg clen 5 pumps RS transaderm reduce xt tt33

Back and tris today...felt great seems like I'm always looking more vascular...diet was good tons of meat and some white rice...trenazone may not be here by next Thursday but either way I'm starting my helladrol at least then I'll add my trenazone when it gets here...cutting for 3 more weeks 1 week on clen and 2 weeks on helladrol then going to do a lean bulk for the rest of my cycle...hoping even while lean bulking the helladrol and tren will lean me out maybe 1.5% less bf and add around 6-8 lbs of muscle
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

5. Day 43 1mg Keto 140mcg clen 5 pumps RS transaderm reduce xt tt33

Leg day!!! So I've been adding 10-15 mins of cardio after my lifts every day burning an extra 150 cals even after leg day it wasn't bad...so my friend at my gym thinks my leg day is weak bc I don't do 4 exercises for my quads I think he's an idiot...I do 8-10 sets of squats and 4 sets of leg extensions for quads and standing and sitting calf raises...

Day 44 1mg Keto 140mcg clen 5 pumps RS transaderm reduce xt tt33

Was going to do abs and forearms and cardio but ended up spending time with my daughter but I did good on carbs on 68g today and 280g of protein yum...deff looking vascular...bad news is I'm still waiting for my trenazone idk what's taking so long but I wanted to start Thursday so that maybe delayed I'm not sure yet
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

6. Day 45 1mg Keto 140mcg clen 5 pumps RS transaderm reduce xt tt33

Off day due to work so I only had 1900 cals 80 grams of carbs 190g protein and rest in fats from almonds....felt good today still shaking from the clen and body temp is insane lol chest n bis B tomorrow
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

7. Just for fun not bad for having low carbs the past 3 days

Name:  image-2521170048.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  473.3 KB
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

8. looking lean and cut up bro, nice work!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

9. Day 46 1mg Keto 140mcg clen 5 pumps RS transaderm reduce xt tt33

Felt pretty great today did chest n bis B
    Incline bench
    Incline DB curls
    Flat bench flys
    Preacher curls
    Chest dips
    Hammer curls
    Deff looked fantastic today veins popping out more then ever and I weighed in today....182.5!!!!
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

10. Day 47 1mg Keto 140mcg clen 5 pumps RS transaderm reduce xt tt33

Well good news and bad news...good news is my biceps are so sore they hurt and that's a first in a long time but the bad news is I got food poisoning at 4am throwing up and everything it was wicked so I'm sure my cals were lower than I thought Yesterday lol...could get to the gym today from feeling so sick still but tomorrow I'll kill back n tris....200g protein 80g carbs 80g fat for the day...still no word on the trenazone so I'm getting very pissed...I would love to start this Thursday but that may not be happening
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Day 47 1mg Keto 140mcg clen 5 pumps RS transaderm reduce xt tt33

Well good news and bad news...good news is my biceps are so sore they hurt and that's a first in a long time but the bad news is I got food poisoning at 4am throwing up and everything it was wicked so I'm sure my cals were lower than I thought Yesterday lol...could get to the gym today from feeling so sick still but tomorrow I'll kill back n tris....200g protein 80g carbs 80g fat for the day...still no word on the trenazone so I'm getting very pissed...I would love to start this Thursday but that may not be happening
    Damn man that sucks! Last time I ate some calamari that smelled a little fishy, I fell asleep at midnight, woke up at 3AM, puked till 6:30AM. I know the feeling...you just wanna die hope you feel better man. Keep us posted on how you're doing
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/198301-first-cycle-log.html

12. Atleast you will shed any small amount of water weight you have.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Day 47 1mg Keto 140mcg clen 5 pumps RS transaderm reduce xt tt33

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

13. Thanks bros feeling better just have sore abs lol no more crab cakes for me
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

14. HUGE UPDATE!!!!!:

Ok guys got some interesting news...I was suppose to be getting a new job as a state corrections officer but my friend got me an interview for a nuclear power plant as federal security...the job is $22.10 an hour to start and you work either 4 or 5 12 hour shifts so you can get 40 hours of OT every 2 weeks if you would like...so I can't pass this job up at all...now I was suppose to start my trenazone tomorrow but my friend said they drug test you through a blood panel so I'm not taking a chance to test positive for steroids...I highly doubt transaderm will show up as steroids on a blood panel....he also said he has been there 4 years and they don't do blood drug tests after your initial it's just piss tests and he juices so I'm safe after my blood test (if I get the job) so I have decided to sell my sealed helladrol, beastdrol and 2 trenazones...I have them fairly damn cheap in the supp auction section and after I have them sold I'll have enough money for my test E and Tbol cycle...yes you heard right!!! 500 mg weekly test E 12 weeks and 6 weeks of Tbol at 50mg and with my gf pinning me life will be easier...I'm pretty excited and super nervous about this interview guys!! But here is my promise....if I get this job I will in my new cycle thread be doing a monthly give away of an Iforce product of my choice until then I'm staying on transaderm and starting the EC stack and going to continue to cut body fat but im hoping it will only be a month or so that I get this cycle started!!!! Thanks everyone for the support mad love to all of you!!!
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

15. Nice. Quoting police work?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Nice. Quoting police work?
    Going to be an on call for the fun of it and the free training
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Going to be an on call for the fun of it and the free training
    That pays more than police?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

That pays more than police?
    Yes for sure plus all that over time I'll be racking in the money bro...I make 16.75$ an hour with the police
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Yes for sure plus all that over time I'll be racking in the money bro...I make 16.75$ an hour with the police
    Damn that dept sux!

20. Little update guys...still cutting....started the EC stack with transaderm tt33 and reduce xt...strength is up from the transaderm when I get a decent amount of carbs in me...so I started this routine.....

Chest bi A
    Back tri A
    Legs shoulders
    Abs forearms
    Chest bi B
    Back tri B
    Legs (just squats)

So no days off but my ab forearm days and squat days I do 30 min cardio in the AM....so I have been doing 10mins moderate cardio pre workout and 10 min post workout every lift day and 30 mins in the am 2 times a week on day 4 and 7.....scale isn't moving its actually going up a tad which I don't get bc I burn about 2800-3000 cals a day and only eat 1900-2100 cals a day and I'm still not super lean...I just think from all these years of a bad diet my stomach is just taking for ever to go down I just hope when it starts to go down it does fast bc I'm losing hope and confidence....I will post new pics next Thursday guys thanks AM brothers
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Little update guys...still cutting....started the EC stack with transaderm tt33 and reduce xt...strength is up from the transaderm when I get a decent amount of carbs in me...so I started this routine.....

Chest bi A
    Back tri A
    Legs shoulders
    Abs forearms
    Chest bi B
    Back tri B
    Legs (just squats)

So no days off but my ab forearm days and squat days I do 30 min cardio in the AM....so I have been doing 10mins moderate cardio pre workout and 10 min post workout every lift day and 30 mins in the am 2 times a week on day 4 and 7.....scale isn't moving its actually going up a tad which I don't get bc I burn about 2800-3000 cals a day and only eat 1900-2100 cals a day and I'm still not super lean...I just think from all these years of a bad diet my stomach is just taking for ever to go down I just hope when it starts to go down it does fast bc I'm losing hope and confidence....I will post new pics next Thursday guys thanks AM brothers
    Keep after it man! Curious as to why you are not losing either....

22. Same
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

23. Maybe the transaderm is recomping me? Idk I have all my cals down to perfection its just very odd...I hate my belly I wanna cut it open and drain the fat out lol
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Little update guys...still cutting....started the EC stack with transaderm tt33 and reduce xt...strength is up from the transaderm when I get a decent amount of carbs in me...so I started this routine.....

Chest bi A
    Back tri A
    Legs shoulders
    Abs forearms
    Chest bi B
    Back tri B
    Legs (just squats)

Do not lose hope, I gained 25 lbs in two months intentionally, I bulked a little too quickly see my somewhat fat pics here TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH" I have started a log for Pat's new Ursolic Acid Spray along with a keto diet, 4 days in and already noticing a difference was going to wait and post new pics 7 days in but may post tomorrow as there is a visible diff already.. do not be disheartened I used to look like this.........

Name:  2011_1022picsnew0032.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  60.6 KB

You can do any thing you set your mind to hope you check in on my thread and don't give up you can do it!!!
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

25. Little teaser for my up coming pics in two weeks no pump due to lack of Hemavol got racked buying my girl an engagement ring dropped a G on it

Name:  image-1674093016.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  200.1 KB
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  •