Black Label Epi Tren 350 Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Black Label Epi Tren 350 Cycle

1. New Member

Black Label Epi Tren 350 Cycle

I picked up a bottle of "Black Label Epi Tren 350 Better than Spawn" and need some help with my cycle.

Here is the info on the bottle:

90 capsules each with:
    40 mgs - Tren
    10 mgs - Epistane
    300 - LH Drive
    300 mgs - Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris

It says 1 capsule in the morning and 1 at night (advanced users may take up to 3 capsules in a day)

My question is what do I need to cycle while taking this? I have read numerous articles and nothing seems to have a strait answer.
    The information I have collected so far is to take:

Throughout the cycle:
    Milk thistle 500 mg 2x day

Arimadex or Aromisin (how many mg per day/week?) for estrogen control. I'm not sure if I should take Arimadex during the cycle and Aromasin at the end to bridge to my PCT.

I don't want to lose my sex drive so I'm not sure if I should take Clomid from the beginning or just during the PCT (dosage?)

I have take PH in the past (Liquidrone) but didn't take anything to protect against low libido/high estrogen. The result:I got way stronger but it took 3 months to get my sex drive back!!

Any information would be greatly appreciated! I have had this bottle for over a month and am dying to start my cycle. If anyone knows a trustworthy site where I can get adex/clomid I would be very greatful.

Thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i think you need more liver support, and the clomid for pct.

plus i think you might want to invest in a little more research im about to run a different ph but my pct looks like this:

Pct:
    torme 120/90/60/30/0/0
    erase 0/3/3/3/2/1
    Daa 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/0
    forma stanzol 6/6/6/6/6/0

plus this for to help keep gains:

start day 1 of pct:
    n2slin
    n2guard(finish bottle then start) forge liver (take till gone)
    anabeta
    forge post cycle

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol=epi and 17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one= tren..... i dont know much but i believe this combo is decent in strength and requires alot more pct in order to keep your boys functioning.. and a bit more to make sure your liver doesnt die

i dont know about the dex. i have some just incase i grow boobs while on cycle.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

That looks like a horrible compound combination, wtf is "LH drive"?? That stupid trib is wasted while on cycle... LMAO.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    That looks like a horrible compound combination, wtf is "LH drive"?? That stupid trib is wasted while on cycle... LMAO.

ManBeast
    Well in golf it would be a left handed driver, but in the world of AM im not quite sure. i have found no compounds with that name on the interweb
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    i think you need more liver support, and the clomid for pct.

plus i think you might want to invest in a little more research im about to run a different ph but my pct looks like this:

Pct:
    torme 120/90/60/30/0/0
    erase 0/3/3/3/2/1
    Daa 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/0
    forma stanzol 6/6/6/6/6/0

plus this for to help keep gains:

start day 1 of pct:
    n2slin
    n2guard(finish bottle then start) forge liver (take till gone)
    anabeta
    forge post cycle

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol=epi and 17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one= tren..... i dont know much but i believe this combo is decent in strength and requires alot more pct in order to keep your boys functioning.. and a bit more to make sure your liver doesnt die

i dont know about the dex. i have some just incase i grow boobs while on cycle.
    Thanks for the response but what do I need to take while on this cycle/pre pct? Im a little new to this...when you say 120/90/60/30/0/0 do you mean day 1 120mg day 2 90mg?

Do you know a good place to get the clomid/dex?

Thanks again!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

its the dose on the torem.. 60mg per ml. so first week would be 2 ml aday. second week would be 1.5ml a day. each substance is different and needs to be dosed appropriated.

im sorry but can not tell you where to get those compounds. there is a sticky note that gives you an idea how to find a good research chem company.

alot of people have cycle logs using epi. you should look through a few of them
    Christopher
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane (black label)
    By fireworkz788 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 10:58 PM
  2. Any good? PS Black LABEL
    By jayrocker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 06:25 PM
  3. Tren Extreme vs. P6 Black
    By NorCalBear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 02:23 AM
  4. ACL Tren Extreme vs. P6 Black (NOT RED)
    By NorCalBear in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 07:12 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 07:28 PM