mass gainer on cycle .yes or no

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
hello i am going to be running a havoc cycle 6 wks combined with 1-andro and 4 ad .would using a mass gainer on cyle be advisable for extra calories . thank you

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Home made mass gainer sure, cheap protein shake is fine now and then. You should be eating more, mass gainers for the most part are easily made at home for half the cost, if not less.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
if youre trying to gain why wouldnt you use a mass gainer lol? just wondering

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Because you can eat food, a lot of mass gainers are ridiculous. Most of the times you can make one for cheaper and it would be better for you and custom tailored to your needs. But I personally would eat food, want to gain eat more, want to lose eat less. No idea why someone would want to drink a half-way nauseating shake when you can eat some oatmeal, a steak and a glass of milk and get more calories and it tastes much better.

if youre trying to gain why wouldnt you use a mass gainer lol? just wondering

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
im not saying what are the pros and cons to drinking a mass gainer shake compared to eating actual food.. i took the question as "is it bad to drink mass gainer shakes while on cycle" lol....

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Understandable and yes it is not bad for you. I just enjoy eating food. I apologize for the rank but eating is better then drinking.

im not saying what are the pros and cons to drinking a mass gainer shake compared to eating actual food.. i took the question as "is it bad to drink mass gainer shakes while on cycle" lol....

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
thank you both for your imput .i understand eating is better than drinking and i do like to eat ,i agree maybe i should have written would it be bad for you to use a mass gainer on cycle ..i usually just use a good protien but i have been reading to add more calories ,hence the thought about the gainer thanks again ..

rmsshelton

Awards
Home made mass gainer sure, cheap protein shake is fine now and then. You should be eating more, mass gainers for the most part are easily made at home for half the cost, if not less.
Would like some info on how to make these as well as any other protein mixes.
Links etc...
Thanks in advance.

This site is full of info.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
1/2 cup oatmeal
Banana
2 tsp peanut butter
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1 cup milk
1-2 scoops of protein

macros 27g fat/ 72g carbs/ 26g protein + what ever the scoops of protein are
Micros are alot more then 99% of mass gainers on the market.

You can add flax seed and take out the peanut butter and get more fiber.

rmsshelton

Awards
I agree with flax.
That stuff is a miracle.
I like maca root also in there.

Thanks for the info.
Much appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PeppaPig Supplements 16
Bulking 20
Bulking 9
Cbiggie Bulking 25