deca durabolin side-effects VS Trenbolone side effect
- 02-18-2012, 12:41 PM
- 02-18-2012, 12:50 PM
- 5'7" XXX lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Depends on your body man, nobody can say for sure which is going to affect you better/worse.
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
- 02-18-2012, 02:32 PM
I have not done any, but i know 2 guys who did trenbolone. 1 great results. the other some real nasty sides, had to quit. i know lots of who have done deca, no complaints aside from having raisins for nuts
02-18-2012, 02:37 PM
In general, tren is known to have more sides. It's a much more anabolic and androgenic compound, so it tends to be harder on the system. Tren is generally never recommended for beginners, but I've seen plenty of people recommend deca and test as a beginner cycle (though typically, test alone is recommended first).
As manbeast said, everyone is different, you may do fine on tren, but very few people would be surprised to hear if you were unlucky enough to get lots of sides on tren.
Similar Forum Threads
- By T50 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 26Last Post: 05-20-2011, 12:47 AM
- By Liftingstud in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 20Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:41 AM
- By JDRG in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2009, 07:38 PM
- By awmcdon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-15-2007, 04:41 AM
- By Dumbdude in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-19-2004, 06:18 PM