Hey guys - I've been training naturally for about 16 years now, and now that I'm finally 30 I figured I'd see what it's like to try a cycle and take it to the next level! I definitely know my fair share about bodybuilding and nutrition, but admittedly all I know about anabolics is from research on the internet, primarily from the past couple months as I started to seriously think about doing a cycle.
I am 5'10", 195 lbs, last time somebody measured my body fat was when I was about 20 and I think it was < 7% then, I hope less now but who knows.
Here is my plan:
Boldenone: 250ml / wk (weeks 1 - 10)
Mesterolone: 50 mg / day (weeks 2 - 11)
Winstrol: 20 mg / day (weeks 4 - 11 or maybe a couple weeks less like 4-10 or 5-11)
Nolvadex: 10-20 mg / day (weeks 11 - 13)
Clomid: 50 - 100 mg / day (weeks 12 - 13)
Any input would be appreciated. My rationale for this cycle is that I am not trying to get super huge, but want to add some quality lean muscle, hopefully without acne or other side effects. I figured to throw in Mesterolone to the mix, which by itself I know doesn't do much but I think can add something w out toxicity acne etc., and winstrol to help with cutting and also a little extra anabolic effect.
I'm sure a lot of guys on this forum are way more built / ripped etc. than I am, but people have always thought I was on steroids since I was 19 or so just from natural bodybuilding, so I figured if I actually DO them, even a not-too-strong cycle has gotta do something.
Here are a few questions:
(1) Will this be effective? Particularly, is 250 mg / week too little equipoise to see any gains, even with the added mesterolone and winny?
(2) Does it make more sense to substitute winny with D-bol? I've heard bad things about winny i.e. joint pain, but maybe some glucosamine etc. will help with that, and I know it's better in terms of cutting / low water retention vs. D-bol.
(3) Can I do the orals M-F only or do I have to do them during the weekend? I feel like M-F I'll still see effects and it might be better on my liver.
(4) What's the deal with drinking while on a cycle? I don't plan on binge drinking, but I do like to have a couple or a few glasses of vino from time to time.
(5) Does anyone have experience with side effects (or success stories) while on boldenone / equipoise? Is there a better base for the cycle you would recommend? I don't want to do test or anything that messes too much with HPTA function, gives acne, etc.
Thank you very much in advance! This looks like a great community and I'm looking forward to talking with some of you. Hopefully in the future I can be a help to others in this forum.