Operation Spring Break Body - Nuclear Launch blasting workouts with Trenazone and Epi

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I have been putting this off for so long, I'm finally getting to it. My goal is a lean bulk/recomp (that may change) to get myself back after my injury and into spring break mode.

The gear,
Trenazone x2
Epistrong / Epidrol 1 each.

Multiple support supps,
Multi
Protien

PCT Still up in the air. I have torem, so that is definitely my serm, testpro, erase, PCT assist, DAA. I don't know what combo I'm going to do of these yet.

I won't be updating to often, probably about 3 times a week with what I'm feeling, how lifts are going, and pics. My diet will try to be clean, but living in a dorm as an RA is kinda hard. Protein shakes for breakfast, lunch will try to be something lean protein, shakes throughout the day, I have a combination of heavy weight gain shakes and just standard whey and casein so it all kind of depends on what I feel like I need to add. It should be a fun ride. I'm doing one week of preloading, which will start today.

Thanks to all who join in with me. I appreciate it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good luck sir.

ManBeast

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Man beast, I'm trying to write up a workout. I'll upload pictures, can you give me some advice. Working out 4 days a week, cardio 2 times a week. Rest on Sundays.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Do you want to focus on size or strength goals?

ManBeast

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
would you do an example of both....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I hate you :p The major difference would be the rep range and rest time between sets.

For hypertrophy I like 6-12 reps (depending on muscle group) with about 60-90 seconds between sets.
For strength I like 3-5 reps with 2-5 minutes between sets.

Obviously there are a few muscle groups where it is hard to safely lift heavy enough for 3 reps (lateral raises come to mind the first), so there are compormises.

For a 4 day split I like:
Monday: shoulders/arms
Tuesday: legs/core
Thursday: back/bi
Saturday: Chest/tri

For a 3-day I like the DC splits OR
Tuesday: Legs/side delts/core
Thursday: Back/bi/rear delts
Saturdasy: Chest/tri/front delts

On either split I like to have two sets of workouts that alternate each week. It is ok to have some exercise that don't change, but you should be changing up at least 1 or 2.

ManBeast

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Any thought to a test base on cycle like transaderm or dermacrine?

Or, also on cycle, an AI like formestane or formastanzol?

If not, maybe a dab of that erase on cycle will aid in cutting..

I like your goals, good luck!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Everyone loves Man beast. I will be working on size and looks because this is a recomp/ lean buld for spring break. Preloading starts tomorrow. Although I will be focussing on size, I would love the strength to get back to what it was and pass that.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Strength will always come when on a compound with a decent androgenic ratio, and the compounds you are using have that. So I think you'll be surprised at the strength gains you make even when training for size ;)

ManBeast

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Preloading starts today. I'm only preloading for a week. Next Wednesday is go time.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice...along for the ride NL! I'm going to be running trenaz/Havoc in about a week, myself...you running yours for 6 weeks?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Yeah 6 weeks. Still looking into dosing but I believe I have it down.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Super excited about this. Start date is tomorrow. I am stay at my real home tonight so dosing time will be a little off, but I will make due because I have been pushing this back so long. Thanks to those who have joined in, hopefully we get some more.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in buddy....time to kill that sh1t! :saw:

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I'm in buddy....time to kill that sh1t! :saw:

Awesome man thanks for stopping by. Just applied first dose of trrena and took my first dose of epistrong. .5ml to each arm to total 1ml, and I will be on 30 mg of epi this week, and will bump it up accordingly. Hopefully we can get some more people in here to follow along, but if not I appreciate those who could join me. Time to get to work, get back on track, get back in shape. I have been out the gym for a while until last week due to issues that I have been having with my back. I have decided to suck it up and get back in. This isn't just a spring break log, this is a get my life back in order and start killing sh1t again log. Lets do it!

I also have some M1-D that I am thinking about throwing in the last 2 weeks of the cycle and continue to use it for two weeks after my trena and epi are done. I don't know about that yet though. That would bring my cycle length to 8 weeks. Any thoughts on that?

TheMaharaja

Awards
Very interested in this, thinking about adding trenazone to my epi cycle. Keep us posted!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
what are your dosages gonna be? ive never ran trenazone before just curous

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Doses will vary with what I see, but for now its 30/45/45/55/55/60 or something like that. Maybe less, it all just depends on how I'm reacting.

I'm not to sure about trena. I'm thinking 1ml/1ml/1.25/1.5/1.5/2. Or something like that. Again, depends on what I'm seeing. I'm going to write up a workout based on what ManBeast gave me. I still don't know what to do with M1-D yet.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
finishing out on m1d doesn't seem like a bad idea, a 4-week serm-based PCT should be solid for a cycle like this.

ManBeast

TheMaharaja

Awards
Doses will vary with what I see, but for now its 30/45/45/55/55/60 or something like that. Maybe less, it all just depends on how I'm reacting.

I'm not to sure about trena. I'm thinking 1ml/1ml/1.25/1.5/1.5/2. Or something like that. Again, depends on what I'm seeing. I'm going to write up a workout based on what ManBeast gave me. I still don't know what to do with M1-D yet.

I think you should go to 2-3 ml. I went up to 3 ml without any sides, but 1.5 ml wasnt sufficient at all. I think you'd be wasting your time and dosages with 1.25 and 1.5 for 3 weeks.

*not claiming to be an expert or anything, just my experience.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, it's on!
Per the write up for Trena, the best place to apply it is the neck (next/around the collarbone) area...and back...did you read elsewhere that the arms would be a good spot? Just curious.

The M1D, is that M1D black w/LCLT in it? I'd be inclined to toss it in now or start of week 2, if for nothing else than a 'test base' for the stack...but that's just me...I'm running DAA all the way thru with mine...started Trena(1ml)/Daa (6g) this past Sun, tossing Epi in this coming sun..

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
No it's the original M1D, which I will probably still add as a test vast around week 4. I've read forearms/ neck back area is the best. I believe someone had a study that said topicals are best on forearms, one of the company's on here I just can't remember which. I'll look for you.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I think you should go to 2-3 ml. I went up to 3 ml without any sides, but 1.5 ml wasnt sufficient at all. I think you'd be wasting your time and dosages with 1.25 and 1.5 for 3 weeks.

*not claiming to be an expert or anything, just my experience.
This is only my second cycle, its been something I have been wanting to run and after talking with some people this is what I came down too. If I remember right Rick did a log on Trena where he didn't go higher than about 1.5 and it worked great for him. He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I will look into the higher dosing. I have two bottles, so really as I said it just depends on how I am reacting. I apprecaite all the help.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doing any progress pics bro? Its a great way to get outside opinions and input on how things are going...

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
It's only day two, so I know nothing is really kicking in but placebo. I couldn't wait to get in the gym yesterday and today I'm starving even after eating every 3 hours. I'm going to get some pics up for you guys soon hopefully. If not today then tomorrow.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Another thing to add, I dont know if it's the epi or not, of it's my dosing times or not but my sleep has been so shítty, and I feel drained throughout the day making me take naps.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another thing to add, I dont know if it's the epi or not, of it's my dosing times or not but my sleep has been so shítty, and I feel drained throughout the day making me take naps.
EPI can definitely make you lethargic and give sleep issues, just as any PH can. Make sure you aren't dosing the EPI too close to bedtime bro...

Looking forward to the pics when you can get them up ;)

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Yeah lethargy is kicking my ass. I'll try to get the pics up tonight, they are nothing to brag about, I have only been back in the gym 2 weeks since my injury and lost about 70% of what I had, but the progress should be great.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah lethargy is kicking my ass. I'll try to get the pics up tonight, they are nothing to brag about, I have only been back in the gym 2 weeks since my injury and lost about 70% of what I had, but the progress should be great.
Don't knock your pics bro. They are there for you to measure progress, and for others to see and comment on progress. We are always harder on ourselves than anyone else. People always give me much more credit than I feel I deserve....its just instinct.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Still working on getting those pics up. Not much to report yet. Hunger is way up an lethargy is starting to go away. No changes in body comp yet. I should have the pictures up tomorrow. Got a friend who is helping me with that.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You using a preWO? The Trenaz causing any flushing/excessive skin tinglies for you? I'm using 1 scoop maximizeV2/1 serving Anbolic ignite (has nitrates) and within mins, my face/neck/ears light up/itch like I just megadosed beta alanine (even though the trenaz was applied ~21 hours prior)...just an observation...

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
No I'm not using any pres, I was told to stay away on cycle because of blood pressure, but I might start using my N.O. Xlpode or 1MR a few times a week to help me out in the gym. Where are you applying your trena? I alternate every day between neck/ upper back/ trap area to my forearms.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Although today is a busy and stressful day of school siht, so I did take a vyvanse and I'm not sure how that affects me blood pressure, but it probably increases my heart right like a pre would. What are you noticing so far? I'm hardening up a little, but no major size changes. The alpha male is up a little, but nothing really to speak of.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I'm not using any pres, I was told to stay away on cycle because of blood pressure, but I might start using my N.O. Xlpode or 1MR a few times a week to help me out in the gym. Where are you applying your trena? I alternate every day between neck/ upper back/ trap area to my forearms.
Ya, have also read about BP as well, but, eh...no issues so far...plus nitrates lower BP...anywho, pretty much applying to trap/neck/side/rear delt/upper chest area...would do more of a rotation, but I have the dropper version of the trena, not the spray...so hard to isolate where it runs to...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although today is a busy and stressful day of school siht, so I did take a vyvanse and I'm not sure how that affects me blood pressure, but it probably increases my heart right like a pre would. What are you noticing so far? I'm hardening up a little, but no major size changes. The alpha male is up a little, but nothing really to speak of.
I've noticed some hardening up/fuller muscles as well, great pumps while working out...aggression in the gym def up, libido up...only 4 days in with the Epi though...but has been ~11 days for trenazone, 6g DAA/day & 1 erase pro EOD...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hate you :p The major difference would be the rep range and rest time between sets.

For hypertrophy I like 6-12 reps (depending on muscle group) with about 60-90 seconds between sets.
For strength I like 3-5 reps with 2-5 minutes between sets.

Obviously there are a few muscle groups where it is hard to safely lift heavy enough for 3 reps (lateral raises come to mind the first), so there are compormises.

For a 4 day split I like:
Monday: shoulders/arms
Tuesday: legs/core
Thursday: back/bi
Saturday: Chest/tri

For a 3-day I like the DC splits OR
Tuesday: Legs/side delts/core
Thursday: Back/bi/rear delts
Saturdasy: Chest/tri/front delts

On either split I like to have two sets of workouts that alternate each week. It is ok to have some exercise that don't change, but you should be changing up at least 1 or 2.

ManBeast
Is there still a debate for growth.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I've noticed some hardening up/fuller muscles as well, great pumps while working out...aggression in the gym def up, libido up...only 4 days in with the Epi though...but has been ~11 days for trenazone, 6g DAA/day & 1 erase pro EOD...

I'm not taking the DAA or erase, saving that for after, PCT and stuff. Its just cycle support, fish oils, multi and "the gear" for now. Vyvanse killing my appetite today, which is probably a good thing because I feel like my carb count is way to high.

BigRed904

Awards
Hey bro, this looks like a fun ride, I'm doing a epi/hella bridge startin March. I'm curious in the trenazone epi combo so I'll be watching.

Also, I would use the M1D in PCT too add to your gains...

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Hey bro, this looks like a fun ride, I'm doing a epi/hella bridge startin March. I'm curious in the trenazone epi combo so I'll be watching.

Also, I would use the M1D in PCT too add to your gains...
PH in PCT? Anyone else have any comments on that? I was just gonna extend the run for two weeks or so.

BigRed904

Awards
The M1D isn't really that much of a PH. It is more of a test/strength booster if anything. I'll try to find a log of someone who used it. If you are ever on N2BM, JucedPorkchop talks about using it in there and he knows his stuff pretty well...

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I know its extremely mild, but I think my PCT will be more supps to help me recover my hormones to where they should be, and I believe that M1D might get in the way of that.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Aaron: the only debate is on how one's own body responds.

Nuclear: I'm in the same boat as you, M1D is more of a test base for on a mild cycle (IMHO of course) than something for PCT. There are other test boosters out there that aren't hormonal in nature.

ManBeast

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Pictures. Unedited, lighting sucks but I just got my friend to take them so here they are.

Attachments

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Got a break from class so I'm heading to the rec to work out. Shoulders and arms. Took my 1MR for the first time in a while. Feeling it for sure.

BigRed904

Awards
Do you bro, I know you'll get results either way. Also, beware of PWOs on PHs. I get stupid headaches and I bet my BP is through the roof when I take both...

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Yeah I'm watching them. I don't take them often but the pump today was awesome. I will probably take them until I see issues. Upped the doses today also. Its nice. 1.5 ml trena, 40 mg epi. Will be on this for a week. Today was the first alpha male feeling I have had on cycle after my workout and my aggression in the gym was awesome. I didn't want to leave but my friend bitched out on me. Thanks for following, I'm open for critique and suggestions on anything. This is a learning experience for me, as I feel like working out is for everyone.

TheMaharaja

Awards
Good updates man.

(also, does anybody else keep thinking "nuclear launch detected" in the starcraft voice?)

BigRed904

Awards
Are you following any distinct routine in the gym right now. Also, try not to stay in the gym (actually lifting) longer than 45min-1hour. The good thing about being on is you feel on, but you also don't know when to stop sometimes. Over training can have a detrimental impact on gains...

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Good updates man.

(also, does anybody else keep thinking "nuclear launch detected" in the starcraft voice?)
That's exactly where I got it from. I was at my friends house and it said that I couldn't view AM without an account because I had exhausted my views or something. My friend was playing Terran and he went to nuke someone. I was like yeah that's it.

I try not to overtrain. I prolly did to much today. It was arms/shoulders and I was in there about an hour an a half and I didn't want to leave at all. I'm starting to get the alpha male feeling. Loving it so far. I need to step on the scale, I probably will tomorrow. I'm definitely Hardening up. That's really nice. As for my routine. Right now it's a makeshift drop set. I'm in the process of writing something but every time I write something I end up staying in way to long.