Operation Spring Break Body - Nuclear Launch blasting workouts with Trenazone and Epi

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.52%

The M1D isn't really that much of a PH. It is more of a test/strength booster if anything. I'll try to find a log of someone who used it. If you are ever on ****, JucedPorkchop talks about using it in there and he knows his stuff pretty well...

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

I know its extremely mild, but I think my PCT will be more supps to help me recover my hormones to where they should be, and I believe that M1D might get in the way of that.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Aaron: the only debate is on how one's own body responds.

Nuclear: I'm in the same boat as you, M1D is more of a test base for on a mild cycle (IMHO of course) than something for PCT. There are other test boosters out there that aren't hormonal in nature.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Pictures. Unedited, lighting sucks but I just got my friend to take them so here they are.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Got a break from class so I'm heading to the rec to work out. Shoulders and arms. Took my 1MR for the first time in a while. Feeling it for sure.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.52%

Do you bro, I know you'll get results either way. Also, beware of PWOs on PHs. I get stupid headaches and I bet my BP is through the roof when I take both...
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Yeah I'm watching them. I don't take them often but the pump today was awesome. I will probably take them until I see issues. Upped the doses today also. Its nice. 1.5 ml trena, 40 mg epi. Will be on this for a week. Today was the first alpha male feeling I have had on cycle after my workout and my aggression in the gym was awesome. I didn't want to leave but my friend bitched out on me. Thanks for following, I'm open for critique and suggestions on anything. This is a learning experience for me, as I feel like working out is for everyone.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.59%

Good updates man.

(also, does anybody else keep thinking "nuclear launch detected" in the starcraft voice?)
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.52%

Are you following any distinct routine in the gym right now. Also, try not to stay in the gym (actually lifting) longer than 45min-1hour. The good thing about being on is you feel on, but you also don't know when to stop sometimes. Over training can have a detrimental impact on gains...
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaharaja
    Good updates man.

(also, does anybody else keep thinking "nuclear launch detected" in the starcraft voice?)
    That's exactly where I got it from. I was at my friends house and it said that I couldn't view AM without an account because I had exhausted my views or something. My friend was playing Terran and he went to nuke someone. I was like yeah that's it.

I try not to overtrain. I prolly did to much today. It was arms/shoulders and I was in there about an hour an a half and I didn't want to leave at all. I'm starting to get the alpha male feeling. Loving it so far. I need to step on the scale, I probably will tomorrow. I'm definitely Hardening up. That's really nice. As for my routine. Right now it's a makeshift drop set. I'm in the process of writing something but every time I write something I end up staying in way to long.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.52%

Thats understandable, if you like simple but effective workouts, try Wendler's 5/3/1. I'm 3 weeks into it and loving it. I like it because it concentrates on powerlifts (bench, deadlift, squat, military press).
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Today was cardio. I road the bike for about 10 minutes, did a little core work, then went run on the upstairs track. I hate treadmills and all that. Probably burned around 350 cals. I'm watching my carb intake. The other day I had the opportunity to get some dark meat chicken, new potatoes, and some real macaroni, and I really like that macaroni, but I ended up just getting the meat and new potatoes and switched the Mac out with carrots. I know that doesn't sound like much, but that's pretty damn good for me. Aggression is great and I'm hardening up a bit, but still no real size gain yet. Just got out of week one though so its gonna get there.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

I think I'm going to order another bottle of trenazone so I can mess with my doses more and go up to 2 ml or so. I may also order another bottle of M1D and run it at a high dose starting Wednesday through the cycle, and maybe make this an 8 week cycle with M1D solo at the end for 2 weeks to solidify gains further as well as help out my PCT, now I just need to find some logs of what people consider high doses for M1D.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You have a great base to work from bro. Add a little bit of mass and shred a little more and you will look great for spring break! Keep killin gi t buddy!
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    You have a great base to work from bro. Add a little bit of mass and shred a little more and you will look great for spring break! Keep killin gi t buddy!
    Thanks man. I'm working hard. What do you think? 8 weeks? Or leave it at 6? If I leave it at 6, I'll be done two days before spring break, and into PCT for spring break. I think I'll bring weights or something or find a gym or something to work out in there, but being a college student and spring break possibly involves alcohol. I don't want to let that get into way of my gains or my progress, so I've thought about it and decided that if I do decide to drink, it will be one night only. I dont need the alcohol to have fun, but I will probably end up drinking one night. I know the M1D is mild, but if I'm on cycle, drinking is off limits no matter what. So that is my thought process on that. Any comments or insight would be nice.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Also, I have M1D by LG Sciences, are there any other M1D's or M1,4AAD's that are g2g? If I can find something cheaper than what I have I would like to pick up another bottle.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

I've decided I want to get another bottle of both, so I will be ordering that in the next week or so. Just gotta wait on a little more money to get into my bank account .
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Today is day 12, crappy sleep all weekend and only got in the gym yesterday (not Friday, and Saturday was the off day) so I killed it pretty hard yesterday. Not to sore today, my recovery is great, my endurance in the gym is going up which I love. Its day 12, so its about the time for all my the epi to start really kicking in, along with the trenazone. Still waiting for a little more money for more trena, I don't think I'm going to buy another bottle of M1D, I have the 135 count so that should be fine, but I do want to be able to go up to 2 ml trenazone so I will get another bottle. I did some math and decided that if I really had wanted to I could have run 50 mg of epi the whole cycle, so I just bumped it up to 50. I notice that I am sweating a little more at night which I don't think is uncommon. I have alphamale feeling after I work out but nothing during the day really. Hopefully it really starts to kick in soon. I might just order the combo pack of trenazone to really mess with the doses, maybe go up to 3 ml the last week and a half. Just depends on how I feel.

Diet was off for the most part all weekend, to many carbs, so I've decided to really start watching my carb intake and to try not to consume any (with the exception of veggies) past 9 at night. This shouldn't be a problem I am normally up till about 1 anyway, so my body should have plenty of time to break them all down. Cardio is gonna be moved up to probably every other day, along with abs and some general strength, BW squats, pushups, pullups, wall sits, all that good kind of stuff to really just break me down and push me to the limits. Still hardening up, but haven't stepped on a scale yet. I'll try to find one in my gym today.

Thanks for following along guys.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds like things are going as planned? Keep up the good work.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Sounds like things are going as planned? Keep up the good work.
    Things are going as planned for sure. Was going throw a pretty rough break up, and a long time friend was here in BR over the weekend, so I hung out with her and we really just hit it off. It was great, but a big distraction. I love how this is going so far, a few more veins coming in, strength rising, Just have to get back on track this week and really kill it.

The only thing I really have to complain about it about an hour after dosing I get lethargic, I think I'm just going to start combating this with some 1MR before I work out, and that will probably give me a boost the rest of the day, or so I hope.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

oooo...obviously you can choose to do whatever you want...but I wouldn't be so quick to up the dosages, esp for just being at the start of week 3...as both are going to be fully kickin in this week, there's always going to be that area of diminishing returns where sides > rewards...I just upped my trena to 1.5ml/day and Epi to 40mg/day (not that I expect you to do the same, mind you)...but gonna hold em at these doses for the length of the run to see what results (and I'm loving the 'on' feeling I've noticed the past 2 days (all day fullness, feeling like every muscle fiber is firing when working out, etc)...then when/if I run in them in the future, possibly play with upping the doses...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I also very much agree as well...solid base/foundation NL!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Thanks for the words man. I don't think I'll go higher than 50, I might drop is back down to 45 or 40, I have 15 and 10 mg pills so I can really get into specifics, I just want to try 50 out.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

I feel like this is turning into a bulk. I ate so damn much I can't help it. I'm still trying to stay away from carbs, but everything has focking carbs in them... Weighed myself yesterday and I was only at 147, up only like 2 pounds. I thought I weighed more than that. Even if I dont I feel damn good and I'm starting to fill out. Watching the diet sucks but in staying ontop of it for the most part. Two weeks down now, week three starts tomorrow so I'm hoping to see about 9 more pounds. I think that reasonable, and if I decided to say screw the diet then I expect more than that, but my goal is to have clearer abs. I might up the cals, carbs, and protein and just do more on burn days. Don't know. Just going with the flow of things and what my body tells me from day to day.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Late but subbed, will catch up later on my break...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Late but subbed, will catch up later on my break...
    Not to late. Only two weeks. Some guy subbd to yours today, and I thought you were done lol. Thanks for joining.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch

Not to late. Only two weeks. Some guy subbd to yours today, and I thought you were done lol. Thanks for joining.
    Lmao, yea I saw that! I think he was just curious about the run because I mentioned the quick strength gains that you get from sdrol, in his log.
    PES Representative
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Today was cardio. Road the bike for about 8 minutes, then Went run the track and got in some ab work. Went to leave and decided I did t sweat enough, so as I'm typing this I'm going back to the bike, and after I might get some more abs. Feeling good.
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    I have been putting this off for so long, I'm finally getting to it. My goal is a lean bulk/recomp (that may change) to get myself back after my injury and into spring break mode.

The gear,
    Trenazone x2
    Epistrong / Epidrol 1 each.

Multiple support supps,
    Multi
    Protien

PCT Still up in the air. I have torem, so that is definitely my serm, testpro, erase, PCT assist, DAA. I don't know what combo I'm going to do of these yet.

I won't be updating to often, probably about 3 times a week with what I'm feeling, how lifts are going, and pics. My diet will try to be clean, but living in a dorm as an RA is kinda hard. Protein shakes for breakfast, lunch will try to be something lean protein, shakes throughout the day, I have a combination of heavy weight gain shakes and just standard whey and casein so it all kind of depends on what I feel like I need to add. It should be a fun ride. I'm doing one week of preloading, which will start today.

Thanks to all who join in with me. I appreciate it.
    You quoting one of my posts made my day. I'm happy I helped inspire you! Message to Inspiring Writers and Emcees I can't sell them dreams but the inspiration is free! Now I facebook poke their jokes and they just Retweet it to me. Can't you see? It's 3. Words of knowledge forget college I drop dimes like Steve Nash I drop dimes but save my cash bc cash flows like water it's a Current That's why It's CurrenCY See? Now that's a metaphor like I'm Metta Four Naw that's just a Silly Ron Artest Simile! Okay I'm done I'm being quoted I feel them coming I'm done I voted. For Nobody I voted because nobody cares and nobody saves the poor and nobody reads and nobody will save us all! Keep watching more to come
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

In, lets see you rock this bad boy.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In, lets see you rock this bad boy.

Thanks for joining. Nice avi, guess I have to change mine now... Jealous.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Took my 1MR today because I was feeling tired, I'm in the zone now. The new girl is coming see me for a little bit before she goes out with her friends, so I'm going work out while she is out. Shoulders and Arms today. Gonna kill it, looking forward to it. My cardio is going down, just a side of the epi I guess. I'll probably still ride the bike a little tonight, along with abs. I will have a better core by spring break. I will still be one cycle by then, I'm continuing the cycle for an addition two weeks with just M1D solo. At week 4, I will start M1D and run it through week 8 to help solidify gains. That means no drinking on spring break, but I don't mind at all. I feel great right now. Life is going well, I don't need the alcohol, I would rather just be in shape. Thank yall for following along, I'll update after my workout and let yall know how it went. Gotta keep killing it. Trying to get a back like Kleen lol.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Yesterday was the off day. Spent it with the new woman. Wanted to get in the gym but it closed. Heading to new Orleans in about an hour and a half, plenty of time to get a pod workout in before. My cardio is done still, I believe it's just epi related and hopefully after cycle it will come back up. I'll be ordering another bottle of trenazone soon to get to 2ml, and at week 5 I'll be starting m1d, and will be running that for two weeks after I drop the trena and epi. I have so much AI's DAA that I will probably start that at week or 7 with the M1D. I would like to run my erase week 7 and 8, but I only have one bottle so I will probably save it strictly for PCT, but I'll do the math later.

The epi and trena kicked in a lot more this week. I can tell the difference. I am definitely much harder, and my endurance and strength are going up greatly, but I don't see to much I the size. My eating is probably getting to me, because I feel bloated more often. I have been watching the carbs more than I usually would, but I still eat them. I'm gonna head to the gym and hit shoulders and arms again, I want to get legs but my back is really bothering me and I didn't get enough shoulders and arms on Thursday because of some issues that came up during the workout.

I'll also note a few sides. I'm having some night sweats, minor issues keeping an erection, and acne. All which I believe are common on cycle. I can get erected, but if she stops playing with my penis or anything, it doesn't matter if she is naked or not, if we are making out or not it just softens up. I don't think it's to big of an issue, I told her I was on cycle and to just wait till I start the torem lol.

The night sweats are pretty frequent though and acne is aggravating. My joints aren't dry though so that's great for me, but I am taking a ton of fish oil. 8 or so caps a day, which for me is a lot.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Te last few days have been great. Been hitting the gym harder and I can tell. My traps and shoulders seem to be getting broader with some good muscle being put on there. I think I'm going to go kill traps/shoulders/legs pretty soon. I don't know how much legs I can do. My disc has realllllyyyyyy been acting up bad. Really bad so I'm very limited, but I want to get at least 3 or 4 sets or squat and maybe some leg extensions, keeping it all light.

The night swears have gone away and my libido is still great. Half way through with the epi and trena and I'm loving it so far. I set my friend up on the same cycle, I guess he just responded quicker because 1 week in he was up 7lbs and he said he was noticeably harder. The pumps I'm getting are amazing for my arms, although they don't seem to be getting as much out of the cycle as my chest and back.

My strength is climbing back up big time. Last cycle I was able to hot 240 twice, which at 145 was awesome. I haven't maxed yet but I'm working out with higher weight and it is getting much easier. I think I'll increase the weight again today and just kill it.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Final thoughts on the cycle to come later. Today is supposed to be the last day. Jumped the epi up to 75, and have exactly one more days worth of epi-strong at 75, so one more day on!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Keep killing it bro! Can't wait to hear/see final results.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Yeah I'll get pictures up ASAP. Girl is coming over tomorrow I'll probably get her to take them.
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah I'll get pictures up ASAP. Girl is coming over tomorrow I'll probably get her to take them.
    We can't be affected. We MUST BE injected. Injected with Knowledge bro. Keep it up. Be safe
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.27%

Final thoughts on the cycle to come later. Today is supposed to be the last day. Jumped the epi up to 75, and have exactly one more days worth of epi-strong at 75, so one more day on!
    The pain and joy of finishing a cycle....
    PES Representative
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

My final review.

Busy weekend with my new girlfriend , didn't really get time for the pictures, but I will get them up asap.

Its seemed to take a while to really start seeing size gain. The last week I saw the biggest jump and had the epi bumped up all the way to 75 mg. I really liked it at that dose, felt really good in the gym, saw great increase in size and fullness, if I run epi again I'll probably start at 50 or 45 mg, providing I can find something that allows for that dose.

I wish I would have bought a 3rd bottle, maybe even a 4th of trenazone so I could really play around with the doses. I kept it at 1.5 for just about the whole cycle (had it at 1 in the beginning). I would have loved to run it at 2, but I didn't have enough to run it that high. Lesson learned, I'll calculate all my dosing and quantity needed next time I cycle.

The hardening affect and growth in my appetite were noticeable almost immediately, I was ordering huge amounts of food and never seemed to be satisfied for long. The hardening was nice, by day 3 I had noticed that I just seemed a little tighter, could have been placebo, but I don't think it was.

By the start of week 3 I had really started to see some gains, the scale was moving, I wasn't eating quite like I should have been. I was making sure I got a good amount of protein, but eating all the carbs I wanted throughout the day. I judge my results off of the mirror and what I'm told by friends and such. The mirror was looking good around this time, but it would be one of the cloud 9/confidence effects. By week 3 I had one friend ask me if I had been lifting again, which was nice to hear. This last week I had numerous people tell me I was looking good and bigger. I had to go clothes shopping to get some new shirts, and I really noticed that my arms were filling out, my traps looked bigger and shoulders looked broader. I feel like my posture got better as I tightened up, which probably just made me feel like I look broader, but I like the affect.

Strength was great on cycle. Made some awesome jumps and started to throw some weight around again which is always a great feeling. Intensity was amazing also, I never wanted to leave the gym and I always felt like when I did that I could turn around and do more. I didn't want to overdo it though, as that is how people always end up getting hurt.

Side affects:
    Increased hunger

Minor mood swings. I seemed to kind of be everywhere, not just aggression, if I started to feel down I would get really down and it was hard to pick myself back up.

Pretty bad lethargy, I feel like this is more my fault though, not just the anabolics, as my sleep schedule is focked up.

The usual "on" feeling. Confident and cloud nine.

My gf says I was mean, but she is a woman, they don't know what they are talking about (she was joking, I wasn't !)

Increased aggression in the gym

Insane pumps

Back pumps, never to bad and probably more do to my herniated disc than anything.

Libido was great surprisingly, shrinkage in the genitalia, but I think the torem has "bigger" plans for me. (I lol at myself.)

Night sweats pretty bad, I would often wake up with them. I feel like my body temp was higher in general.

Hard rate was high, seemed like my cardio was pretty bad, but this is common on epi from what I have read, I'm sure that once I drop it I will be able to really start running again.

If I think of anything else I will update this. Any questions please ask, I would love to answer. This is my first mini log, there didn't seem to be a ton of interest so I updated sparingly, but the final review is always necessary and is a good learning tool to tell people what they can expect.

PCT:
    torem at 120 the first 3 days, 90/60/60/30
    DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
    AI PCT assist recommended doses
    AI testpro at the rec doses.
    erase 0/0/3/2/1/1/1

Any PCT suggestions I'm open to listen to. Thanks for those who read through and followed. It was a great first real run ( did SD last year before I knew anything, bad idea ... but now I'm doing it right.) Looking forward to my next cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTF SPRING BREAK!!
    By Tekko9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 11:36 AM
  2. DCP on Spring Break log!
    By rampage jackson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 06:21 PM
  3. Spring Break Plans?
    By AM07 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5