SRT4's PCT marinade with PurusLab's Dpol and Recycle (SPONSERED)

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
2012-02-11_23-31-38_996.jpg

So I won my first sponsered log, I'm looking forward to it. I'm coming off a 11 week cut cycle and still have more to cut. I'm aware cutting is not the thing to do during PCT but we're gonna do it anyway! Also, I would like to point out I only have enough PurusLabs product for a standard 4 week PCT, which will not be good enough(by my standards) coming off a 11 week cycle. I have added 3 products at the end of the PCT, i will not be taking these until i complete my PurusLab's Log. Also, I have been taking bulk daa for approximately 3 week, I'll be switching to Dpol only until i run out.

GOALS
1. cut from a bodyfat of 11.8 to 10.8 (on my scale at home) we can use pictures too
2. maintain muscle measurements
3. break PR's all day long!!!

obviously I'm going to try and keep as much muscle mass as possible during the cut. The only way I have to measure BF is my scale at home. I'm fairly sure its inaccurate. I'll post pictures before/after PurusLabs log, and at the very end too. these are before/after workout last day of cycle.....

Current weight on scale at home/bodyfat---------165.0lbs/11.8bf
2012-02-11_17-11-18_339.jpg
2012-02-11_18-58-26_397.jpg

MEASUREMENTS
PRE WORKOUT
Bi's...........14.5.....(flex)15.4
Chest........40
Button......32........(flex)31.2
POST WORKOUT
Bi's...........14.75.....(flex)16
Chest........43.7
Button......32........(flex)32

I'll be doing a full body workout EOD, followed by a cardio/ab day. 6 days on 1 day off, each week will be a different target RM(15, 10, 5). Below are my last two workouts on cycle. One is the last 15RM day and the next is the first 10RM day. So this week is 10RM, next week will be 5RM, and 15RM after that. These will be my starting points and progress markers, I also have some maxes I'll be attempting to break at the end of this PCT.

15RM

squats
135x15
straight leg deads
135x15, 135x15
incline db press
65x16, 55x15
hanging dips
BWx17
close grip cable chin up(palms in)
130x17, 120x14
low row
70x17, 70x13 im really struggling with these, burns me out!!!
seated hammer strength shrugs(
(200 total)100x17
db military
45x15
seated db lateral raises
20x13 im just inbetween weight here
rear delt machine
60x16
alternating db curls
30x18, 25x17 - again a little fatigued, burnt like hell
decline skullcrushers
70x18, 70x12

10RM
squats
155x10
straight leg deads
155x10, 175x10
incline db press
75x10, 65x11
hanging dips
25x13
145x13, 135x10
low row
90x13, 90x10
seated hammer strength shrugs
(250 total)125x10
db military
55x7
seated db lateral raises
20x13
rear delt machine
70x13
alternating db curls
40x12, 35x9
decline skullcrushers
80x12, 80x9

PCT:
Dpol----------01/01/01/01
Recycle-------01/01/01/.5
Mmarinade---01/01/01/01
Nolva---------40/20/20/10

Adex----------.50/.13/.13/00
Clomid----------50/50/50/50/50/50
Arimedexin------00/00/00/02/02/02/02
Animalstak------00/00/00/00/01/01/01
Bulk Daa--------00/00/00/00/03/03/03

Staples:
Multi
Fish oils
LIV52

Diet:
I'm trying to stay under 150g of carbs and high protein intake. I'm not going to be logging calorie intake but if i slip up or make some sort of change, ill be sure to mention it. I should be taking in 3 fair size meals of high protein and veggies(chicken or egg whites with green beans mostly) plus 2 isowhey shakes during the day and 1 casein shake at night.

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED....

Last edited:
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed..good progress bro!!!arms are leaning up nice...chest is more pronounced and vascular

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In...

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
So I think the first half of this log will mostly be about muscle marinade. Dpol and Recycle will be harder to tell so ill give them a week or week and a half to make a fair judgement.

Today i took all 3, 40min preworkout...man i dont know if it was placebo or what. I felt the muscle marinade in 20min flat, started to tingle a little. Def a small dose of beta alanine, nothing compare to 3 scoops of jack3d, but hey thats 3 scoops(rip off). So whatever got into me today, i hope it stays for my whole PCT. If its the muscle marinade im buying another jug!!! well see i was kinda excited lol.

Today was cardio day, I killed it. I had so much energy throughout my entire workout. I was at the gym for over 3 hrs....this is what it looked like.

Cardio/Ab Day

1hr wrestling, off and on, 50-70% practicing

20min incline 3.5 walk holding 25lbs 1 min ea arm

killed abs, 3 sets to failure for each(stand, decline, laying leg lifts)

15min 6.0 run
15min 10 degree incline 3.5 walk
10min 6.0 run
10min 10 degree incline 3.5 walk

No crash, no jitters, nothing...i did have that wide eye feeling. kinda like you should blink more, pretty powerful stuff on my first day. It wasnt like i was full of energy and couldnt sit still, i was just really focused and alert and had great endurance today. more to come...good first impression though

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Subbed..good progress bro!!!arms are leaning up nice...chest is more pronounced and vascular
thanks bud, i think my shoulders are my weak point. and those bottom 2 abs, im gonna get them though just wait.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with everything man.

ManBeast

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Good luck with everything man.

ManBeast
Thanks for the support, I know its very risky cutting through PCT. It just depends on what your goals are, I'm up to the challenge...

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Day 2

Muscle Marinade
Felt the same constant energy as the day before...great focus! i've heard people getting focus out of a preworkout and i never really knew what they meant until now. this stuff is pretty powerful, i can not sleep on it at all. I tried to take a nap, after my workout, for a couple hours before work today and just laid in bed for 3 hrs. I did finally sleep for about a hour but man it was a struggle. I was sweating too, i dont know if thats from the hormonal changes in PCT or what.

Dpol
I wasn't planning on reporting on Dpol until a week or so, but i have to mention i had a really good pump today. The kind where your chest is just stuck out and you arms wont rest against the side of your body. It was really nice. It caught me off gaurd for a sec, it took me a second to remember about the Dpol and nitric effects. day 2 going pretty well for PurusLabs...

Today i could def tell i didnt take any PH's but i still put up some really good numbers.

squats
165x10
straight leg deads
185x10, 185x10
incline db press
75x10, 65x14
hanging dips
45x19
150x12, 135x12
low row
100x11, 90x11
(250 total)125x12
db military
50x10
seated db lateral raises
25x7+20x3
rear delt machine
80x10
alternating db curls
45x9, 35x10
decline skullcrushers
90x10, 80x11

10min run @ 6
10min walk 10 incline @ 3.5

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
I'm usually pretty intune with my body, i can feel narcotics in minutes, i dont know how to explain it. Some things im good with, ill know right away, for example bulk DAA and me work good, no problems at all. I think things that are too sweet mess me up but i can do sour all day long. just making a note..

i would like to comment on the taste of MM and Dpol. I'm not a fan of the taste really, its not horrible just too sweet for me. I havent found a preworkout that i like to drink yet though. I did get a little sick to my stomach today at the gym, i think its cause i workout on a emtpy stomach and they stim in MM is pretty stron. Also Dpol is mostly Daa so the pills taste like acid, nothing too bad really, i just thought they could have put a coating on on them or something.

Another thing I wanted to mention was servings in the bottle. I got one with 30(dpol) one with 27(MM) and one with 25(Recycle)??? Honestly it pisses me off cause i like even numbers and 30 days is not 4 weeks, 25 days is not 4 weeks, and even 27 isnt 4 weeks. I would prefer them to come with the same servings. i can see that there was no way to get any more pills into the Recycle bottle, thats for sure. It was stuffed to the very top with capsules. Dpol had a little room and MM had alot a bit of room. I guees im more upset about the Recycle cause it says some people double dose on the damn bottle. Which mean i should have bought two for this run. I do like that MM really only requires one scoop, the other preworkouts out there you need 2 to 4 scoops to feel it.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. Good luck with the stack. I've been on it for a few days now and I love it.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Just a average day of lifting, I did push it my very hardest so really put up some good numbers. This way ill have to be trying my very hardest to beat them when i get back to 10RM, in a couple weeks. MM keep me going as usual, its provides just enough energy throughout a hr and a half workout and no crash. I've come to the conclusion that i hate the taste, i have to mix it with some mio from now on. maybe i should take a picture of my face when i drink it, i really cant stand it. Dpol seems to be keeping up with bulk daa, havent noticed a any difference since switching, pumps are good.

DAY 4

squats
175x10
straight leg deads
205x10, 205x10
incline db press
75x10, 70x11
hanging dips
45x8
155x12, 140x12
low row
100x10, 90x13
(250 total)125x14
db military
50x10
seated db lateral raises
25x7+20x4
rear delt machine
80x11
alternating db curls
45x8, 35x11
decline skullcrushers
90x11, 80x12

10min run @ 6

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow bro sorry I'm not subbed yet. Thought I already was. Nice detail. Glad your pct is going well. :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting I'm hearing the taste is no good from a few different logs... Nice update

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It definitely isn't the worst tasting fruit punch out there, but it's still not something that makes my mouth water lol.
The colder the water the better!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Subscribed. Good luck with the stack. I've been on it for a few days now and I love it.
how do you like the flavor, no doubt about the power...

Wow bro sorry I'm not subbed yet. Thought I already was. Nice detail. Glad your pct is going well. :)
its all good man, nothing crazy going on yet. Im pushing hard, got some good numbers recorded to try and beat in a week from now.

how you liking the Dpol?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
yesterday was another cardio day,

DAY 5

played 3 games of 4on4 basketball for about 1.5hrs.

walked 10degree incline 10min @ 3.5
walked 10degree incline 10min @ 3.5 carry 35lb 1 min ea arm

some decline sit ups and leg lifts

DAY 6

honestly i think my core is burnt out yesterday, from this whole week. today is my off day, im sleeping in and resting up. I start 5RM lifts tomorrow. Also my workout partner and I, decided to add 2 negatives to our workout on the 5RM day. I just feel like its gonna go to quick in the gym doing 5 reps and done. adding 2 negatives will really push us to the limit on 5RM week

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I actually like the flavor. It's a nice change from the run of the mill fruit punch/lemon lime flavors. Today marked a week for me on the MM and d-pol and I've definitely seen some good results in the gym.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yesterday was another cardio day,

DAY 4

played 3 games of 4on4 basketball for about 1.5hrs.

walked 10degree incline 10min @ 3.5 carry 35lb 1 min ea arm

some decline sit ups and leg lifts

DAY 5

honestly i think my core is burnt out yesterday, from this whole week. today is my off day, im sleeping in and resting up. I start 5RM lifts tomorrow. Also my workout partner and I, decided to add 2 negatives to our workout on the 5RM day. I just feel like its gonna go to quick in the gym doing 5 reps and done. adding 2 negatives will really push us to the limit on 5RM week
Doing those negatives can really help muscle retention in PCT. good choice ;D

Just Don't blow out your CNS lol.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
I actually like the flavor. It's a nice change from the run of the mill fruit punch/lemon lime flavors. Today marked a week for me on the MM and d-pol and I've definitely seen some good results in the gym.
fruit punch is so hit or miss with regular drinks, with PWO's i think it always sucks. crystal light people, thats all they need to put in a drink to make it taste good lol theres rassberry, lemon, cranberry, all kinds of **** lol

Doing those negatives can really help muscle retention in PCT. good choice ;D

Just Don't blow out your CNS lol.
it feels good to be doing all this cardio right now, im eating alot more at least. weight is staying low, which is my goal. strength is the same, slightly increasing but its only the first week still. I have dropped the ECA stack in PCT, lol if that makes anyone feel any better...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fruit punch is so hit or miss with regular drinks, with PWO's i think it always sucks. crystal light people, thats all they need to put in a drink to make it taste good lol theres rassberry, lemon, cranberry, all kinds of **** lol

it feels good to be doing all this cardio right now, im eating alot more at least. weight is staying low, which is my goal. strength is the same, slightly increasing but its only the first week still. I have dropped the ECA stack in PCT, lol if that makes anyone feel any better...
Heheh, good to hear. Looks like this PCT is going to go well. :D

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
alright, started 5RM+negatives today. I forgot to take my Dpol yesterday so i double doses before workout today. I had THE BEST pumps today, holly crap. I mean i was lifting heavy but man a double dose of Dpol is were its at!!! I didnt have time for cardio today cause the gym was closing, we really took our time deciding what weights to start at and adding the extra rep or neg or hold to each lift. I felt today was one of the most effect workouts I've ever done. Maybe it was the Dpol, maybe it was because i took a day off or adding the negs and holds, IDK just a good day for me. These numbers will be very hard to beat in 3 weeks, I dont even know if ill be able to do the same lifts in 2 days. I think ill be a bit sore lol.

Day 7

squats - added a set
195x5, 205x3 (PR)
straight leg deads
225x10, 255x6 (PR)
incline db press
85x5+2neg, 80x5+2neg
hanging dips
55x7+3neg
180x5+3neg, 185x3+3ng
low row - Feeling a bit burnt out on these, I tired heavy, it wasnt happening
90x10+3neg, 100x5+3neg
(270 total)135x6+10sec hold
db military
55x7+2neg
seated db lateral raises
30x8 half reps I did the best I could, 15x1 15sec hold
rear delt machine
90x6+2neg (pr)
alternating db curls
50x2+2neg, 45x4+2neg, 40x4+2neg
decline skullcrushers
100x4+1neg, 90x8+1neg

10min run @ 6

I had some 11 hrs shifts this week so i carbed up a bunch, I'll get my diet back on track and weigh in on day 10 for a update. My weight is holding which is good, strength seems better than to be expected, and mentally i feel stronger than on cycle for some reason. Today is my last day of nolva @ 40mg, my skin has def gotten pretty oily this week but actually i think my skin is more clear than usual. I have been washing it more often since i noticed how oily it was getting. I mean i could feel the oil on my face lol. My last PCT i broke out on my chest a bit, not too bad but noticable, this time is perfectly clear. Thank god i hope it stays that way...good first week of PCT!!!

Muscle Marinade
I got to say besides the taste I quite the fan of MM. It gives me just the right amount of energy, focus, and stamina for my workouts. So far this is the best preworkout I've tried for energy and focus.

Dpol
Today I had the best pump on a double dose. Usually its a pretty good pump, i rate it a 8.5 on my satisfactory level. Today was a perfect 10 though. I wonder how 1.5 servings would be? Still a very good product, I kinda wish they would just combine the two and save me some money though lol (in a good flavor too)

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
sounds like some good **** haha

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Day 8

another cardio day, ive really been down the last couple days. I think its because ive let my diet slip really, kinda why i havent posted my weight of BF yet. Its a shame how little self control i have when it comes to junk food, its like the more progress i make the easier it is for me to cheat. this is all great news in a normal PCT, my weight is up and holding easily, strength was as good as ever last workout. tomorrow will be a little different cause im sore damn sore from the day before, i really put in work. anyway just commenting on how ****ty i am at dieting and that i really need to find my way to change my eating habits. i would really like to make it a life change and not just a cutting diet otherwise theres no point cause i will obviously gain everything right back within a week or 2.

i ran full court for 2.5 hrs today and killed abs

MM is much better in 4oz instead of 6-8

another note is my libido is completely shot again. I dont know if its cause the dpol is not as effective as the bulk daa or if im just starting to hit bottom in pct. more to come..

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
day 9 weighed 169.0 at the gym

I was pretty sore from last lifting session, 5RM+negatives really put a hurt on me. I pushed through today though, managed to keep up on most my lifts. I had to drop weight on acouple for fear of injury, my groin and shoulder are pretty sensitive right now.

squats
195x6, 205x3 i almost got 4, my lower back was sore as **** from deads last lift session
straight leg deads
185x10, 185x10 had to drop down cause my back was sore, felt alot of pressure inbetween my hips
incline db press
85x5+2neg, 80x6+2neg
hanging dips
55x7+3neg
160x10+2neg, 180x4+2neg first set was a accidental weight lol just thought i was beasting it haha
low row
100x7+2neg, 100x6+2neg
(270 total)135x8+10sec hold
db military
60x7+1neg complete failure
seated db lateral raises
30x3+25x3+15x1 15sec hold
rear delt machine
90x7+2 5sec holds
alternating db curls
50x3+2neg, 45x4+2neg, 40x3+2neg
decline skullcrushers
100x6+2neg, 100x5+1neg

10min run @ 6

Im really hoping my libido comes back soon, im feeling pretty shot in that area. i dont know if the serms are killing it or what...i do feel like my test is somewhat there, my aggression is fair and my lifts are still strong. Im a little torn how to feel about recovery but its still early, i guess im getting impatient.

Dpol def bringing some big pumps today, MM provides the same thing everytime i take it. solid focus and energy throughout and after my workout.

weighed in with a somewhat full stomach at home tonight, for how ****ty my diet has been, i guess im not too bad off right now. i have been skipping cardio after lifting the last 2 times, not on purpose i just end up getting to the gym to late in the day. Ill be better this week...

day 1 165.0lbs @ 11.8% BF
day 9 166.6lbs @ 12.0% BF

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything to prevent test aromatizing to estrogen in your stack?

ManBeast

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ManBeast
I am pretty sure the Recycle by Purus has an AI in it. Can't remember.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards

ManBeast
I think i forgot to put it in my original post but im also running adex .5mg ED for the first 3 weeks. Recycle also has a AI in it but the bottle says people usually take 2 doses for stronger results(which mean i probably need 2)and i only have enough for one per day. I was not willing to risk it on recycle alone. my secondary stack following the puruslabs products includes 20mg ATD which should help with any rebound. Ill be continuing clomid at that time as well, along with bulk daa and animal stak.

I am pretty sure the Recycle by Purus has an AI in it. Can't remember.
these are the main ingrediants and definitions of the AI's in Recycle:

White Button Mushroom Extract (Agaricus Bisporis) is loaded with aromatase inhibiting phytochemicals that are postulated to work through multiple inhibitory mechanisms. It has also been shown to inhibit the 5-alpha- reductase enzyme from binding to Testosterone and converting it to DHT.

Trans-3,4’,5-trihydroxystilbene (Resveratrol), a polyphenolic compound structurally similar to estrogen, has been receiving mounds of attention as of late due to its myriad of benefits. For our purposes, it is included for its proven testosterone boosting, anti-aromatization, and vasodilating properties. Resveratrol has been shown in lab studies to elicit 51.6% blood Testosterone increases, and 15.8% increases in testicular sperm count. Another study displayed its inhibition of aromatase at the enzyme and mRNA level. Countless other peer reviewed research studies support and substantiate this powerful ingredient’s positive effects. As mentioned above, the less aromatase we have the greater circulating Testosterone we can achieve!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
alright i refuse to give up on a cutting diet, ive tried low calories, low carb, pretty sure i tried balanced and eating multiple times a day. usually the problem is i need to eat every 3 hrs or i get cravings to snack, then its all downhill from there. so i acutally just finished laying out my new plan, well see how it goes tomorrow lol im usually pretty good for 3 days, day 4 is the one that always gets me haha. try and try again, ill find my way sooner or later.

this is my plan right now: plus 30g BCAA's thoughout the day
CAL 2157 FAT 35g PROTEIN 225g CARBS 175g

cal might be a little high but i just want to see if i can stick to it, better to overshoot the first try then undershoot and totally fail. i didnt follow any % for these categories, this is just the way it came out as i built it for the day. i guess i was shooting for 20x40x40 but im fairly confident this diet will produce results if i actually follow it lol any critiques are welcome, i can lay out all the food if necessary.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
so i dont have anything to do, here is my basic plan. this is a realistic plan and not something that just looks good on paper. I really think this is doable with my busy schedule. i change shifts throughout the week sometimes so i really need to be flexable. i think i got the knowledge, if i could only find the WILL POWER haha but serious anybody got any extra laying around they dont need!!!!

00 HRS.....1500-Wake up/gym
Oatmeal
Protein
6g BCAA

+3 HRS.....1800-post workout
5oz Chicken
Carbs 1 Cup
green veggies

+2 HRS.....2000-work snack
Bagel
PB
Protein

+3 HRS.....2300-lunch
2 Whole Egg
4 Eggs White
1 Pancake

+3 HRS.....0200-dinner
5oz Chicken
Oatmeal

+3 HRS.....0500-low carb evening snack
4 Eggs White
PB
12g BCAA

+2 HRS.....0700-bedtime
casein

CAL-2157.....FAT-35g.....PROTEIN-225g.....CARBS-175g
Plus 30g BCAA's thoughout the day

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
.5 ED on the adex combined with what is in the recycle might be a bit too much anti-e. I'd suggest doing .5mg adex eod (sh*t has a long half-life), you might actually be crushing your estrogen too low (crazy as it sounds, this sucks almost as much as having it too high).

ManBeast

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
i was under the impression that .5 or 1mg doses over a 2 week period would lower estrogen by approx. 50%?

is that too low? do you think the 20mg ATD and 50mg clomid will be able to handle the rebound? thanks for the hellp

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
also nolva is shown to decrease the effectiveness of adex when you use them together, ill back it down to .25 EOD just to be safe.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
likin what im readin man, good stuff

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but you have two anti-e's in there, both are suicide inhibitors from what I recall, so you are probably at an incredible low amount of estrogen, how do your joints feel? dry at all?

ManBeast

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Yeah, but you have two anti-e's in there, both are suicide inhibitors from what I recall, so you are probably at an incredible low amount of estrogen, how do your joints feel? dry at all?

ManBeast
i been watching for sore joints and dryer than usual lips, these are the only sides i could find to watch out for with low estrogen. My joints been good as far as i can tell, sometimes the skullcrushers give my elbow a hard time but i think its because of the pressure of going to far down. ive shortened the rep to relieve the problem, beside that i been good to go so far.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
day 10 was cardio day, i did 20min on the treadmill and played about 4 games of basketball over 1.5hrs.

day 11

squats
195x5, 205x1, 185x5
straight leg deads
205x10, 185x10
incline db press
85x4+2neg, 80x5+2neg
hanging dips
60x6+3neg
185x6+2neg, 185x3+2neg
low row
100x6+2neg, 100x5+2neg
(270 total)90x15+10sec hold
db military
60x5+2neg
seated db lateral raises
25x6+15x1 15sec hold
rear delt machine
90x8+2x5sec holds
alternating db curls
50x3+2neg, 45x4+2neg, 40x4+2neg
decline skullcrushers
100x4+2neg, 100x3+2neg

10min run @ 6

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
day 12

CARDIO
15min run @ 6
15min walk 10incline @ 3.5
10min run @ 6
10min walk 10incline @ 3.5
26min walk @ 3.5

ABS
100 decline sit ups
3x1min planks
50 laying leg lifts

im about to enter 15RM week, the last time i did 15reps i was on cycle. i do remember not lifting all the way to max though for fear of getting fatigued in a new workout. today i set my mind to 15 reps or more and always to failure. it was a very tough day, i felt like i was gonna throw up after every other set. Pct seems to be going well in terms of strength and size and endurance. i dont really feel like ive slowed down, acutally i feel like im working even harder during post because it means alot to me. I cant tell if my libido is on its way back or not, had acouple ok days but the rest have been without libido(for the most part) its hard because i know the SERMS and AI's are just killing my libido so i have to trust that they are working properly and getting me back on track.

day 13

squats
165x5
straight leg deads
205x16, 195x13
incline db press
65x15, 60x14
hanging dips
25x14
145x16, 140x14
low row
90x14, 80x16
(270 total)105x17
db military
50x12
seated db lateral raises
20x17
rear delt machine
75x15
alternating db curls
35x16, 30x13
decline skullcrushers
80x16, 70x15

10min run @ 6

Muscle marinade
I almost feel like i dont need to report on this anymore, its been 2 weeks and it produces the same effect every time i take it. Always crystal clear focus, this is really helping during PCT where i need to stay focused during my lifts. Always provided energy throughout my workout and i never crash. The only down sides to report on is the taste(which is a personal thing) and the fact that i cant sleep on it(also might be personal). both of these should not deter you from trying this product for yourself. i have truely been impressed, besides the fact that this is your new and improved flavor lol the last one had to be so bad haha

Dpol
As far as dpol does, its very hard to compare to bulk daa during post cycle for the reasons i mentioned above. SERMs tank my libido so i cant tell if it has the same effects or not. It does however provided a very satisfying pump during workout. I feel very full and hard too this last 2 weeks, this could be because of lower estrogen but again my opinion is this is a very good product. To recap my only complaint was the none coated pills, with the DAA taste, and since i tried a double dose one day i wish they would bump the dose 150%.

depending on what $ you get this products for, IMO these both will not let you down. I will probably be sticking to bulk daa based on price alone, and im looking foward to finishing the jug of MM so i cant try another flavor.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
day 14 ab/cardio day

‎20min run @ 6
20min walk 10 incline @ 3.5
15min run @ 6
15min walk 10 incline @ 3.5

followed by 100 decline sit ups

day 15
i really pushed it day 13 so i was still sore today, i had to drop weight in a couple lifts to get the reps out. this workout takes alot out of you but i feel like its effective. usually after the 2 days break between switching RM's im good to go but throughout the week i get sore.

squats
155x14
straight leg deads
185x15, 185x15
incline db press
65x16, 60x16
hanging dips
25x14
145x11, 140x11
low row
90x17, 90x13
(250 total)125x15
db military
50x13
seated db lateral raises
20x18
rear delt machine
75x15
alternating db curls
35x15, 30x12, 30x a couple singles
decline skullcrushers
80x13, 70x16

10min run @ 6

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
my diet has been on point the best it has ever been, i did binge on saterday though. we had all you can eat sushi so i had to get my moneys worth, 21 piece later. i went crazy, ice cream, mocha capachino, and some candy. all and all im still good to go, that was 3 days ago. this morning i weighed 161.2 @ 11.2 % BF. trimming down just how i want too. i need to take some measurements to see if my size is holding up, strength is still increasing when im not sore as hell.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see this is working well for you sir :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where you at bro??

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
where you at bro??
Good point...

Either way SRT, I'm curious on your feedback of d-pol.
You stated u tried 6 caps (double dose) one day and you enjoyed the effects more?

Did you have any acne?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
where you at bro??
Good point...

Either way SRT, I'm curious on your feedback of d-pol.
You stated u tried 6 caps (double dose) one day and you enjoyed the effects more?

Did you have any acne?