SRT4's PCT marinade with PurusLab's Dpol and Recycle (SPONSERED)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. .5 ED on the adex combined with what is in the recycle might be a bit too much anti-e. I'd suggest doing .5mg adex eod (sh*t has a long half-life), you might actually be crushing your estrogen too low (crazy as it sounds, this sucks almost as much as having it too high).

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

2. i was under the impression that .5 or 1mg doses over a 2 week period would lower estrogen by approx. 50%?

is that too low? do you think the 20mg ATD and 50mg clomid will be able to handle the rebound? thanks for the hellp
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
    •   

3. also nolva is shown to decrease the effectiveness of adex when you use them together, ill back it down to .25 EOD just to be safe.

4. likin what im readin man, good stuff
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

5. Yeah, but you have two anti-e's in there, both are suicide inhibitors from what I recall, so you are probably at an incredible low amount of estrogen, how do your joints feel? dry at all?

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Yeah, but you have two anti-e's in there, both are suicide inhibitors from what I recall, so you are probably at an incredible low amount of estrogen, how do your joints feel? dry at all?

ManBeast
    i been watching for sore joints and dryer than usual lips, these are the only sides i could find to watch out for with low estrogen. My joints been good as far as i can tell, sometimes the skullcrushers give my elbow a hard time but i think its because of the pressure of going to far down. ive shortened the rep to relieve the problem, beside that i been good to go so far.

7. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    likin what im readin man, good stuff
    thanks, there are so many topics to cover in a log lol its hard to fit everything in

8. day 10 was cardio day, i did 20min on the treadmill and played about 4 games of basketball over 1.5hrs.

day 11

squats
    195x5, 205x1, 185x5
    straight leg deads
    205x10, 185x10
    incline db press
    85x4+2neg, 80x5+2neg
    hanging dips
    60x6+3neg
    close grip cable chin up(palms in)
    185x6+2neg, 185x3+2neg
    low row
    100x6+2neg, 100x5+2neg
    seated hammer strength shrugs
    (270 total)90x15+10sec hold
    db military
    60x5+2neg
    seated db lateral raises
    25x6+15x1 15sec hold
    rear delt machine
    90x8+2x5sec holds
    alternating db curls
    50x3+2neg, 45x4+2neg, 40x4+2neg
    decline skullcrushers
    100x4+2neg, 100x3+2neg

10min run @ 6
    10min walk 10 incline @ 3.5

9. day 12

CARDIO
    15min run @ 6
    15min walk 10incline @ 3.5
    10min run @ 6
    10min walk 10incline @ 3.5
    26min walk @ 3.5

ABS
    100 decline sit ups
    3x1min planks
    50 laying leg lifts

im about to enter 15RM week, the last time i did 15reps i was on cycle. i do remember not lifting all the way to max though for fear of getting fatigued in a new workout. today i set my mind to 15 reps or more and always to failure. it was a very tough day, i felt like i was gonna throw up after every other set. Pct seems to be going well in terms of strength and size and endurance. i dont really feel like ive slowed down, acutally i feel like im working even harder during post because it means alot to me. I cant tell if my libido is on its way back or not, had acouple ok days but the rest have been without libido(for the most part) its hard because i know the SERMS and AI's are just killing my libido so i have to trust that they are working properly and getting me back on track.

day 13

squats
    165x5
    straight leg deads
    205x16, 195x13
    incline db press
    65x15, 60x14
    hanging dips
    25x14
    145x16, 140x14
    low row
    90x14, 80x16
    (270 total)105x17
    db military
    50x12
    seated db lateral raises
    20x17
    rear delt machine
    75x15
    alternating db curls
    35x16, 30x13
    decline skullcrushers
    80x16, 70x15

10min run @ 6

Muscle marinade
    I almost feel like i dont need to report on this anymore, its been 2 weeks and it produces the same effect every time i take it. Always crystal clear focus, this is really helping during PCT where i need to stay focused during my lifts. Always provided energy throughout my workout and i never crash. The only down sides to report on is the taste(which is a personal thing) and the fact that i cant sleep on it(also might be personal). both of these should not deter you from trying this product for yourself. i have truely been impressed, besides the fact that this is your new and improved flavor lol the last one had to be so bad haha

Dpol
    As far as dpol does, its very hard to compare to bulk daa during post cycle for the reasons i mentioned above. SERMs tank my libido so i cant tell if it has the same effects or not. It does however provided a very satisfying pump during workout. I feel very full and hard too this last 2 weeks, this could be because of lower estrogen but again my opinion is this is a very good product. To recap my only complaint was the none coated pills, with the DAA taste, and since i tried a double dose one day i wish they would bump the dose 150%.

depending on what $ you get this products for, IMO these both will not let you down. I will probably be sticking to bulk daa based on price alone, and im looking foward to finishing the jug of MM so i cant try another flavor.

10. day 14 ab/cardio day

‎20min run @ 6
    20min walk 10 incline @ 3.5
    15min run @ 6
    15min walk 10 incline @ 3.5

followed by 100 decline sit ups

day 15
    i really pushed it day 13 so i was still sore today, i had to drop weight in a couple lifts to get the reps out. this workout takes alot out of you but i feel like its effective. usually after the 2 days break between switching RM's im good to go but throughout the week i get sore.

squats
    155x14
    straight leg deads
    185x15, 185x15
    incline db press
    65x16, 60x16
    hanging dips
    25x14
    145x11, 140x11
    low row
    90x17, 90x13
    (250 total)125x15
    db military
    50x13
    seated db lateral raises
    20x18
    rear delt machine
    75x15
    alternating db curls
    35x15, 30x12, 30x a couple singles
    decline skullcrushers
    80x13, 70x16

10min run @ 6

11. my diet has been on point the best it has ever been, i did binge on saterday though. we had all you can eat sushi so i had to get my moneys worth, 21 piece later. i went crazy, ice cream, mocha capachino, and some candy. all and all im still good to go, that was 3 days ago. this morning i weighed 161.2 @ 11.2 % BF. trimming down just how i want too. i need to take some measurements to see if my size is holding up, strength is still increasing when im not sore as hell.

12. Glad to see this is working well for you sir

13. where you at bro??
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    where you at bro??
    Good point...

Either way SRT, I'm curious on your feedback of d-pol.
    You stated u tried 6 caps (double dose) one day and you enjoyed the effects more?

Did you have any acne?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    where you at bro??
    Good point...

Either way SRT, I'm curious on your feedback of d-pol.
    You stated u tried 6 caps (double dose) one day and you enjoyed the effects more?

Did you have any acne?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dpol and erase
    By sepulvd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 07:13 AM
  2. Some Purus Products FS (Dpol/Recycle/MM)
    By Grambo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 05:59 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 02:54 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 12:15 AM
  5. The ONE and only log (Sponsered)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 01:30 AM