Sick in the middle of Protodrol cycle

liftsalot

Awards
So im 2 weeks as of today into my Iforce protodrol cycle. This is my 4th cycle ive done h-drol in the past and epi and furazadrol. Im just couriouse on some thoughts here it just to the point were it should be kicking in full speed and im about 3 days in to a cold or flu that is kicking my ass and i havent been able to work out latley. Is it best to keep taking the protodrol and hopefully start feeling better and be able to work out again soon? I started my cycle off at 50mg a day the first week and the start of the second week i bumped it up to 75mg a day but last few days ive been sick my diet has been crap and ive been taking achedimetaphine so i lowed my dose to 50mg until i start feeling better and stop the cold medicine. Would it be best to end the cycle and pick back up where i left off or just keep doing what im doing.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Taking tylenol (Acetaminophen) while on a methylated oral cycle is not a good idea due to the inherent hepatoxicity of the tylenol. Some bump their dose down and cruise out the flu, while some stop. The decision is often based around day 2 or 3 of being sick. It is much safer to bump down and cruise on a test-base though than on a methylated oral.

ManBeast

liftsalot

Awards
Taking tylenol (Acetaminophen) while on a methylated oral cycle is not a good idea due to the inherent hepatoxicity of the tylenol. Some bump their dose down and cruise out the flu, while some stop. The decision is often based around day 2 or 3 of being sick. It is much safer to bump down and cruise on a test-base though than on a methylated oral.

ManBeast
Thanks for your response Bro ya man I know the tylonal with a oral is not good I bumped up the milk thisle last few days. I'm feeling a little better today probably back to gym tomorrow. Today is the start of week three. I'm not feeling this cycle though its been hard I have a 3 month old and a 4 year old so I'm lucky if I get 3 days a week in then of course getting sick dosent help. I'm just gonna have to just push it the last three weeks I'm up about 5 pounds and my muscles are a lot harder so its not a total loss ha ha. I was thinking maybe bringing in some epi and finish a bottle I have left of that instead of going into another bottle of protodrol. But I know epi takes a little time to kick in also so I don't know if that would be worth it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think DC training is a 3-day split. Heck, these days I wouldn't do more than 4 a week when on anyways, I'm not as young as I once was LoL.

ManBeast

liftsalot

Awards
I think DC training is a 3-day split. Heck, these days I wouldn't do more than 4 a week when on anyways, I'm not as young as I once was LoL.

ManBeast
Have you ever tried a pulse cycle before man?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Eh, I'm not fully convinced a pulse is any less suppressive, and I really haven't dug for bloods to find out if it isn't. I'd rather do short/mid-length sweet cycles, PCT, chill, repeat. But I am always researching.

ManBeast

liftsalot

Awards
Eh, I'm not fully convinced a pulse is any less suppressive, and I really haven't dug for bloods to find out if it isn't. I'd rather do short/mid-length sweet cycles, PCT, chill, repeat. But I am always researching.

ManBeast
Ya i hear ya, ive always wanted to try one, something average half life like superdrol or epi. My work out schedual is perfect for it to. My non lifting days i try to run or at least get a little cardio in.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think that with a base of something else (test is best) pulsing a harsher short-life compound could have its advantages. *BUT* a lot of these compounds take time to kick in to due to receptor saturation, which won't occur on a pulse.

ManBeast

liftsalot

Awards
I think that with a base of something else (test is best) pulsing a harsher short-life compound could have its advantages. *BUT* a lot of these compounds take time to kick in to due to receptor saturation, which won't occur on a pulse.

ManBeast
Ya that's true I've hear that a lot actually that they do take longer to kick in. I've heard you can run them longer too though like M-drol can be run at 8 weeks on a pulse I've heard. I think I'm gonna try it and log it just to see how it goes or do a short 3 week low dose like 20/20/20