My Beastdrol Cycle

A

ad884206

Awards
I am on day 3 of my 3rd week of a Beastdrol Cycle. I've been taking 30mg a day, taking N2 guard, fish oil, and whey with vitargo for post workout. I have been working out 5 days a week, switching my workouts, eating a lot of food (at least 5 meals a day), and getting at least 8 hours of sleep. I got my beastdrol from Mr. Supps to make sure it was legit, however, I have not seen any of the results other people taking beastdrol have seen. I have literally seen nothing or felt nothing (no sides at all). My starting weight was 170lbs, and I am now 171lbs, which I contribute to normal exercise and diet. I'm wondering what you guys think. Did I get some fake beastdrol? This is my first cycle so I have no idea what to expect.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
post your diet and workout. That is most likely were the problem is. You can eat 5 meals a day of celery but that doesnt mean you would gain anything. I think we need more info to help you.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, did you buy it off the mr supps website? I noticed some people claimed that beastdrol didn't work but the bought it off eBay or amazon.

A

ad884206

Awards
Got it from Mr. Supps...I am a quarter away from getting a bs in exercise phys, I am also a certified PT, and been lifting for over 5 years...I know what I am doing as far as exercise and nutrition. I don't, however, have any experience with running a cycle so I wanted some advice on that part. I am an extreme ectomorph, so it is really hard for me to gain, hence the reason I even considered taking beastdrol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Understood that you have those qualifications, but what is your caloric intake, macro breakdown (per day) and training like, training/eating natty is NOTHING like doing it on superdrol or any other heavy-duty hormone.

ManBeast

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
the devil is in the details here. Maybe you are just training the same as you would naturally and eating the same? gotta increase both a lot on a cycle.. though it is odd you have noticed nothing... even sides?

A

ad884206

Awards
Here it is...
I burn about 3,800 kcal's a day on exercise days, so I try to eat around 4,000 to 4,100 kcal's a day. When I did the calculation for how many kcal's I burn a day, I way overestimated just to make sure I eat enough and that's probably more like 500 kcal extra a day. And by the way to add 1lb of muscle it takes around 2,400kcal's.

For exercise, I lift mon-fri:

mon: back
tues:chest
wed:legs
thurs: shoulders
fri: arms

my exercise plan is ever changing, but I always make sure to do some kind of power lifts at least 3 days a week, and go as heavy as possible.

From what i have read about on forums all over the internet, there are so many people who suggest not taking the full 30mg due to all the sides and what not. They also talk about gaining over 10lbs within the month of taking beasdrol, some within a few days of taking it and only taking 20mg.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Do you do a lot of cardio? Are you getting enough sleep? I prefer to train for hypertrophy (6-8 rep range for most) while on cycle for many reasons. How many grams of protien per day specifically? If you aren't growing on that many kcals, you need to up it...

ManBeast