Whey Protein

:pCT:
Clomid (100/50/50/50)
Cel PCT Assist

*1 bottle: 180 Pill bottle*

DAA
Formastanzol
Whey Protein

The first 3 weeks I will run a helladrol split (50mg in the am / 25mg in the pm)
The Last 3 weeks will continue the split but at (50mg in the am / 50mg in the pm)

PCT: begins day 1 after helladrol cycle
Forma: introduced 1 week into PCT

Diet during entire cycle will be a 40/30/30 setup

Protein: Most of my meat protein will be from venison rather than beef products, I also have plenty of wholesale boxes of whey powder/bar protein.

I will record my exact weight/BF% in the morning
My beginning measurements will be later in the day as i need a tape measure
My GF will be helping me with my before/weekly/and after pictures *its perfect to date a photography major*

I will keep timely updates not only to record my progress but to keep my motivation/will power strong lol

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Taggin along for this one.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Looks very good. Im planning on running a very similar cycle in march, actually almost exactly the same haha. And pretty much the same stats too. Ill be watching this one, good luck man.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.....kill it!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Started my first day of the cycle. Had 4 egg whites with some venison steak for breakfast. Started out with 50mg of helladrol 1 hour before my workout. Did chest/bi's/forearms/shrugs/cardio. Took my cycle assist, fish oil pills, and multivitamin 2 hours later. I know i will not be feeling the full potential until 2-3 weeks in but i did feel something. It doesn't hurt nor do i feel it unless i touch them but my testicles feel a little tight (thats the only way i can explain it). they are the same size but they feel a little retracted, kind of like when your outside and your cold your nuts tuck up a little bit. Is this normal or anything i should worry about?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Probably mostly in your head, but they are probably going to start shutting down over the next few days so there could be some mild discomfort, if it becomes serious pain or swelling, then there's a problem.

ManBeast

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
There isinglass any pain or swelling, it just feels different lol.

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
*isint*

Yup619

Awards
gonna follow this, gonna do a haloplex cycle and wanna see how this works for you

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Started my first day of the cycle. Had 4 egg whites with some venison steak for breakfast. Started out with 50mg of helladrol 1 hour before my workout. Did chest/bi's/forearms/shrugs/cardio. Took my cycle assist, fish oil pills, and multivitamin 2 hours later. I know i will not be feeling the full potential until 2-3 weeks in but i did feel something. It doesn't hurt nor do i feel it unless i touch them but my testicles feel a little tight (thats the only way i can explain it). they are the same size but they feel a little retracted, kind of like when your outside and your cold your nuts tuck up a little bit. Is this normal or anything i should worry about?
Most of the time on cycle people start to over analyze their testicles. Really odd but true. I have had similar sides and everything returned to normal after pct.

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Thanks gerbil, once I quit thinking about them I didn't notice it anymore. PH's are a different breed of supplementation I'm still getting used to. It is amazing to be able to ask a question and people who've had the same experiences respond! I wish a doctors visit was this easy, and free lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks gerbil, once I quit thinking about them I didn't notice it anymore. PH's are a different breed of supplementation I'm still getting used to. It is amazing to be able to ask a question and people who've had the same experiences respond! I wish a doctors visit was this easy, and free lol.
Thats why I love this forum. :D

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Today is an off day from lifting ie. School and work. Took my morning 50mg of helladrol and my first 4 cycle support/multivitamins/fishoil (I forgot just how much you fart with this combined with protein lol, I don't even care anymore in class, and man do they stink). Also started utilizing my formastanzol 3pumps in the morning and 3 pumps at night. No lies this stuff is fast acting, I already feel tightened up in the chest! Thanks again to mattrag and beastman for all the info on it. I've been consuming plenty of protein and water (averaging 180ounces a day). Tomorrow is back/triceps/ABS. I still feel my nuts slowly shutting down, it's weird at first but everyone says it's normal lol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Of course its normal, you have superphysiological amounts of hormones that act like test floating around in your blood :p your nuts are now for costmetic purposes only (for now)!

ManBeat

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Day 3

Today was much easier than the first two. Im feeling a bit more energetic, I dont even need my pre-workout supplements anymore! Took my 50mg this morning along with 3 pumps of formastanzol (lovin that stuff) before doing Back/Tri's/Abs. The workout felt amazing, it may be a bit psychological but i felt like i could actually lift more than last week. The cardio felt a bit sluggish though, kind of like i had sandbags attached to my feet. The mild discomfort i had in my testicles is diminishing already, they are still tucked up alot like im cold when im not but theres no pain and erections are still easy to get lol. Just took my cycle support and will take my multivitamin and fish oil before class. So far so good, no real sides to report, hairs still there, no back pumps, no acne, testicles are the same size, no erectile dysfunction.​

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a normal feeling on cycle, but not generally normal for day one. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Testicular pain is normal for some people on cycle ;)

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
I'm taking 3 fish oil pills a day like 3000mg of omega 3 for my joints but my knees are still a little stiffer than normal. Is there anything else I can do for them?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking 3 fish oil pills a day like 3000mg of omega 3 for my joints but my knees are still a little stiffer than normal. Is there anything else I can do for them?
Msm/chondrontin(sp) glucosamine curcumin and cissus.
Cissus is great if you can absorb it. A friend of mine just farts it out...
I know cissus gets a lot of rave reviews from people here though. ;)

Forma kicking in eh? I'm gonna have to restock on it ... I'm buying some tonight!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Cissus works magic for my joints, and super fast.

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
I don't know if your aloud to say but where's the best place to get ciccus?

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
*Cissus*

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Day 4
Off day from gym today. Muscles are sore, probably over did it a bit yesterday. Everything's feeling normal now in my testicles all the issues I had in the beginning are gone! I have noticed though that I'm easier to set off anger wise. Everything in life's good but minor things will just make me explode, especially with my girlfriend. I'm not trying to get angry and I'm not realizing it's happening till it's too late. Ugh, well sry for the sap story everyone, other than that so far so good.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ya gotta keep yourself mentally in check while on these things, don't add to the negative image. Keep bustin ass though man (just don't injure yourself).

ManBeast

beastmode66

Awards
Day 3

Today was much easier than the first two. Im feeling a bit more energetic, I dont even need my pre-workout supplements anymore! Took my 50mg this morning along with 3 pumps of formastanzol (lovin that stuff) before doing Back/Tri's/Abs. The workout felt amazing, it may be a bit psychological but i felt like i could actually lift more than last week. The cardio felt a bit sluggish though, kind of like i had sandbags attached to my feet. The mild discomfort i had in my testicles is diminishing already, they are still tucked up alot like im cold when im not but theres no pain and erections are still easy to get lol. Just took my cycle support and will take my multivitamin and fish oil before class. So far so good, no real sides to report, hairs still there, no back pumps, no acne, testicles are the same size, no erectile dysfunction.
Did I miss something, I thought you were going to start forma 1 week into pct???

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being on cycle might make you a bit more edgy. Just be aware of that and remember that it might just be the helladrol and not the other person/situation.

Going good I see. Day 4 won't really bring on the gains of the PH yet, unless you are some super responder that I have never heard of lol.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Subbed... I wanna see how this goes.... I'm on ultradrol and trenazone right now. I like it so far have put on a little weight. I don't really feel like I'm on most of the time though. Except being really short tempered. I have seen no sides at all... I'm hoping gains will pick up a bit

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Did I miss something, I thought you were going to start forma 1 week into pct???
I decided to start it now and will continue it through PCT. Using 3 pumps am and 3 pumps pm its really reducing bloat.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride man....Kill That $#!t

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Day 5
Another great workout today. Worked legs/abs/and cardio, im feeling a much fuller pump with all my reps lately and cardio is a little easier. I hope this doesnt change. Almost done with the first week. Bumped my water up to a gallon and a half a day along with 4 fish oil pills instead of 3 and now my knees feel great. Im sleeping amazing now, waking up on my first alarm instead of the fifth snooze. Full of energy all day long, skin is a little more oily than normal but scrubbing down in the shower and some gold bond afterwards is diminishing this.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! Glad things are coming along well. Keep up the good work.

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You can supplement Vitamin b5 for the oily skin but from what I heard it takes a few days to kick in.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5
Another great workout today. Worked legs/abs/and cardio, im feeling a much fuller pump with all my reps lately and cardio is a little easier. I hope this doesnt change. Almost done with the first week. Bumped my water up to a gallon and a half a day along with 4 fish oil pills instead of 3 and now my knees feel great. Im sleeping amazing now, waking up on my first alarm instead of the fifth snooze. Full of energy all day long, skin is a little more oily than normal but scrubbing down in the shower and some gold bond afterwards is diminishing this.
Sounds like your cycle is coming along great!
Keep killing it in the gym and getting in that quality food!

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Day 6
Had to work 6am-6pm today plus homework so today and Sunday are my off days, I need em lol. Almost done with the first week! Felt a little lethargic today but it is probably from the lack of sleep last night, 4am wake-up. Monday will be an amazing chest/bis/forearms/traps/ABS day!!! Hopefully I'll start seeing some new gains going into week 2 of this cycle.

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Day 7
Still feeling great! went to the gym and knocked out 45 minutes of cardio today. Also went tanning, its clearing my skin up amazingly. My diet is still going strong, mainly venison meat, lots of vegetables/fruit/water. Also averaging 200 grams of protein a day, Greek yogurt helps a lot.

End of Week 1 Stats:
No signs to speak of. Hairs all there, no acne, no loss of libido or ED, no back pumps, no gyno, blood pressure and heart rate in optimal range.
All in all just a lot more energy than normal, cant wait till the real gains start kickin in!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7
Still feeling great! went to the gym and knocked out 45 minutes of cardio today. Also went tanning, its clearing my skin up amazingly. My diet is still going strong, mainly venison meat, lots of vegetables/fruit/water. Also averaging 200 grams of protein a day, Greek yogurt helps a lot.

End of Week 1 Stats:
No signs to speak of. Hairs all there, no acne, no loss of libido or ED, no back pumps, no gyno, blood pressure and heart rate in optimal range.
All in all just a lot more energy than normal, cant wait till the real gains start kickin in!

Sounds great man! I'm glad you are killing your workouts.
Don't worry about those gains man, week 3+ will be damn amazing. Thats when it all started to kick in for me and EVERYTHING started feel light, and I was a beast. haha!

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Out of curiosity, why does it take so long for it to start showing a full effect?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to guess it takes a while for the body to upregulate, and helladrol is a PH to Oral Turinabol, which isn't a super crazy badass mofo like Superdrol.

http://www.steroid.com/Oral-turinabol.phtml

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of curiosity, why does it take so long for it to start showing a full effect?
Not quite sure, but it has something to do with the saturation of androgen receptors and which ones it targets and how. That's as far as I know. lol.

Protege05

Awards
Would running hdrol 75mg 5 weeks stacked with 10mg epi 5 weeks be pointless due to low epi dosage? And since they r both meythl would it be a bad idea to stack even with low epi dose?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would running hdrol 75mg 5 weeks stacked with 10mg epi 5 weeks be pointless due to low epi dosage? And since they r both meythl would it be a bad idea to stack even with low epi dose?
I would leave the low EPI dose out. Its not a good idea to stack two methyl anyways, and you likely would see no benefit from that low of a dose. It would just add stress to your liver

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would leave the low EPI dose out. Its not a good idea to stack two methyl anyways, and you likely would see no benefit from that low of a dose. It would just add stress to your liver
I agree with that....might as well just bump up the dose of the helladrol.

Protege05

Awards
That's what I figured. Thanks.

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Day 6-8
Monday was amazing, had a great chest/bis/abs/forearms/cardio workout. Plenty of energy!!!
Tuesday I was a little lethargic in the am but woke up during my workout. Back/tris/cardio. Still had some great pumps
Wednesday (today) taking today off, will do some p90x abs after class and maybe a run around my condo complex.

Updates: My testicles feel a little smaller but no pain or discomfort / libido is through the roof, its irritating as phuck cause im not gettin any lol. No hairloss / backpumps / acne (thanks to tanning) / no E.D. /

Already noticing some thinning in my jaw line and chest. Arms feel fuller and my quads are always rock hard now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
scjordan Cycle Logs 4
Aznmonk Cycle Logs 10
Sklander Anabolics 111