How to use nolva

Rob1208lv

Awards
Hi I just picked up some nolva (1 x Tamoxifen Citrate - Pheonix Labs) (50 ml).. On the bottle it says Not for human consumption? I just want to confirm, I am suppose to use it orally right? and do you mix it with somthing or just drink it stright up? I'm sorry for the Dumb Questions, but this is my first time using nolva for pct, before i used 6-oxo and lost all my gains.. thank you for your help..

tattoopierced1

the rats seem to like it mixed with some gatorade....

tattoopierced1

thats just one way...i'm sure there are others, mix with protein shake, etc..just to mask the awful taste..although some dont think the taste is bad...the rats that is.

Rob1208lv

Awards
thats just one way...i'm sure there are others, mix with protein shake, etc..just to mask the awful taste..although some dont think the taste is bad...the rats that is.
also it is best for me to feed the rats at night with the last meal?? cool thinks for the help..

tattoopierced1

I dont think it really matters when you give it to them with the Nolva, just as long as you are getting it about the same time every day...mine get it mid day everyday.

Rob1208lv

Awards
I dont think it really matters when you give it to them with the Nolva, just as long as you are getting it about the same time every day...mine get it mid day everyday.
oh okay thanks so much for your help..

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
personally I don't find the taste that bad really. I just drop the stuff on my (or the rats....sorry :D ) tongue and down it. But I"ve mixed it in water, gatorade, oj....basically anything....well except beer maybe lol :drunk:

size

Awards
  • Established
Rest and healthy eating is very important to post cycle.