Gyno cycle advice

georgil

Awards
Hello.

i have gyno so i want to design a cycle which would not make it worse... the problem is that i am afraid to take underground steroids. I have legit omnadren, deca and primobolan. so my question is: are they or one of them suitable for my case and how should i take them ?

any ideas ? :)

i am 178cm, 78kg, 7-8 % body fat

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
just wondering how long have you had the gyno and how bad is it?

georgil

Awards
two years... but from year and 2 or 3 mounths it is visible. i mean that so called puffy nipple can be seen with plain shirts, so i buy only with picture, pockets or something else to hide it....... :(

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
have you considered trying things to reduce/eliminate it?

is a good read.

their androhard v3 is also supposed to be able to combat/reduce gyno a few people are logging it.

ManBeast

georgil

Awards
i have tried nolvadex and proviron separately and they only made my sensitivity/pain go away.
the thing about androhard is that i live in Bulgaria and there is no place i can buy it so i guess im stuck with me gyno :D
so again my question: what steroids i can use with my problem. steroids that wont make it worse

boags

boags

Awards
Prob a stupid question but whats gyno n how do u get it?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Gyno is where men grow a nice pair of womanly titties, it occurs when your hormones are far out of whack.

ManBeast

boags

boags

Awards
Out of wack as in way to much estrogen. So bad pcts??

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of wack as in way to much estrogen. So bad pcts??
Or having to much aromatising test on cycle.
Some people have it rough and get gyno from natty test boosters. But those are very rare and non confirmed cases.

boags

boags

Awards
So should i b taking an anti aromatase durin cycle to eliminate any chance of gyno. Or jus keep it on hand incase i get symptoms? ManBeast- triazole is no good as a anti-aromatase you reakon??

georgil

Awards
Or having to much aromatising test on cycle.
Some people have it rough and get gyno from natty test boosters. But those are very rare and non confirmed cases.
the funny thig here is that i have taken only very low dose of winstrol depot and 2 or 3 mounths later some tribulus and this is when the itchiness came and then the puffynesssss. no testosteron no tren no aromtasing steroids just stanozolol and tribulus. i guess im lucky huh ? :(

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the funny thig here is that i have taken only very low dose of winstrol depot and 2 or 3 mounths later some tribulus and this is when the itchiness came and then the puffynesssss. no testosteron no tren no aromtasing steroids just stanozolol and tribulus. i guess im lucky huh ? :(
yea... man that sux. Were you a little on the heavy side as a kid? I know I have some fatty kid gyno. And my water retention is RETARDED when I am on anything.

georgil

Awards
no. always been skinny. the thing i noticed about the lumbs is that they are constantly changing size( the lefts is larger than the right btw) i am concern again because im feeling like the right one is starting to grow again... it was very small and now it is not
since my gyno appeared i have used test boosters and aromatase inhibitors like gaspari novedex, animal stack and used again some winstorl anavar and primobolan. it is 5 or 6 mounths now since i am clean of this hormonal **** and i was hoping that my hormones will normalize and see what will happen without any drugs but no luck i thing it is going to get worse so this is why im asking what steroids to use. if im going to use nolva or anything else atleast use it along with some anabolic.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1-Test could be useful in your case if you can get an injectable form.

By the way, did you get gyno from Winny and Trib ? Were you running anything before the Winny and Trib ?

georgil

Awards
1-Test could be useful in your case if you can get an injectable form.

By the way, did you get gyno from Winny and Trib ? Were you running anything before the Winny and Trib ?
i suppose so. i don't understand i wrote everything from a to z in a replay yesturday but it dosnt appper... why is that ???

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The board was acting a bit funny for a while yesterday, maybe it got swallowed up into the great black hole of cyberspace.

ManBeast

wheeliegsxr

Awards
bogas, y are you worried about gyno if you dont currently have any problems, and how the hell are you 6ft 2in and 91lbs

boags

boags

Awards
Haha.. 91kgs. Didnt realise it said lbs. why am i worried bout gyno... Cause i dont wanna get man boobs wen im comin off my cycle! Ha

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Sort that out b4 u go on ur next cycle dude for f**k sake!we do this to look good not have DDs leave that for the chix!get on sum lestro and sort that out!