GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards

:Current Stats:
Height-5'11"
Weight-225
Age-23
Yrs Lifting-5

This is the setup I have purchased and will be starting as soon as everything has arrived as I want to be prepared from day one.
If anything is missing or you would recommend any changes i urge you to please comment.

:On Cycle:
Helladrol (75/75/75/100/100/100) *1 bottle: 180 pill bottle*
Cel Cycle Assist *1 bottle: 240 pill bottle*
Multivitamins
Fish Oil Pills
Whey Protein

:pCT:
Clomid
Cel PCT Assist *1 bottle: 180 Pill bottle*
DAA
Formastanzol
Whey Protein

Side Note
Do I need more of anything or will this do?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*This is an update to an old thread*

:Current Stats:
Height-5'11"
Weight-225
Age-23
Yrs Lifting-5

I have used every supplement i could so far, I have researched and read forum after forum about PH's and am ready to step in that direction.

I Lift Mon/tues/thurs/fri/ *30min cardio included*
Cardio on wed/sun *45min to 60min*

This is the setup I have purchased and will be starting as soon as everything has arrived as I want to be prepared from day one.
If anything is missing or you would recommend any changes i urge you to please comment.

:On Cycle:
Helladrol (75/75/75/100/100/100) *1 bottle: 180 pill bottle*
Cel Cycle Assist *1 bottle: 240 pill bottle*
Multivitamins
Fish Oil Pills
Whey Protein

:pCT:
Clomid
Cel PCT Assist *1 bottle: 180 Pill bottle*
Formastanzol
Creatine
Whey Protein
Muscle Tech Anabolic Halo

Side Note
Do I need more of anything or will this do?
Also do i even need the clomid if I use the Formastanzol and a DAA?

To answer your last question, it's more do I need formastanzol if I have clomid and DAA in PCT. The serm is base, then you should get a test booster, then anything else that will help you retain the gains.
I like the set up though. Could it be better? Yes. But you have all you need to have a great cycle. Good job! Helladrol is a very good mild cycle. I loved my run. Be weary of the lethargy, if you can handle the stims on cycle go for it. Also, I found that adding in some of iForce's TT33 seemed to mitigate some lethargy. IF the sides show up for you. Might not ;)

Enjoy!

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
If i follow the directions for the cycle assist, 1 bottle is 30 days, obviously not enough for a full cycle.

1. Do i need to load the cycle assist before starting the helladrol.
2. should i purchase another bottle of cycle assist for this cycle?
3. Is there anything better than cycle assist that isint too much more in cost?
4.Can I supplement anything else in place of the cycle assist?

Is there a specific DAA I should use, what has worked best for everyone?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If i follow the directions for the cycle assist, 1 bottle is 30 days, obviously not enough for a full cycle.

2. should i purchase another bottle of cycle assist for this cycle?
3. Is there anything better than cycle assist that isint too much more in cost?
4.Can I supplement anything else in place of the cycle assist?

I am pretty sure cycle assist is going to be the cheapest. If you really want to be cheap bulk NAC is probably the best protection for the money. I run TUCDA during my cycles along with cycle assist at half dose (dont like some of the anti androgenic properties of things in most cycle support products so I usually always run them half dose, and only if I am on something strong. other than that I will use them at half dose during the year while I am OFF).

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You don't have to. But if you feel your body needs it then it doesn't hurt (well cept the wallet )

Bulk DAA works well for me so long as its not making my stomach turn...
Answered in the bold

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
I was reading up on Formadrol for PCT, could this be substituted for my Clomid?

Clinical studies show the main ingredients in Formadrol to inhibit estrogen at the same levels as prescription aromatase inhibitors like Arimidex(R), while the natural SERM is proved to act in a similar way to Nolvadex(R). These two ingredients coupled with the support nutrients block main excretion pathways and increase potency. Only this technology allows Formadrol to be orally active.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was reading up on Formadrol for PCT, could this be substituted for my Clomid?

Clinical studies show the main ingredients in Formadrol to inhibit estrogen at the same levels as prescription aromatase inhibitors like Arimidex(R), while the natural SERM is proved to act in a similar way to Nolvadex(R). These two ingredients coupled with the support nutrients block main excretion pathways and increase potency. Only this technology allows Formadrol to be orally active.
I really don't think so. Or they'd be using formadrol for breast cancer as nolva is really hepatoxic.
Best thing to do is keep the serm on hand and if you feel anything like gyno use it. I wouldn't even think twice about using a serm but if you don't think you need it (don't feel too shut down/balls are too shrunk) then you can TRY. I wouldn't but if you really want to get away from the serm an only use it as a last resort I've seen ppl recover from sdrol with no pct, but I've also heard of ppl who get gyno from epi pct.

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
What times of the day should I take everything. I'm usually up at 8:30 every morning and beginning my workout around 9:30am.

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Also how much should I take at each increment

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Also how much should I take at each time of the day?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SERMs have half lives of 5-7 days usually so once you built it up in your system it doesnt matter how you dose it.

If you have clomid I would dose it at 100mgs for the first 4-7 days, then 50 for the next two weeks. Then drop it to 25mgs after that if you feel alright. I ran Clomid at 100->75/50/50/25. And this time Im stacking both nolva and clomid and running clomid at 50/50/25/25 and nolva at 20/20/10/10.

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
When should I take the helladrol? Also the cycle assist?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When should I take the helladrol? Also the cycle assist?
Just take the Hella space out through the day. Some people like to follow a AM/PM dosing, then dose the cycle support stuff as far away from the dosing as possible. Like Helladrol when you wake up, then maybe around 2-5pm (with food). Then dose the cycle support before bed and maybe another between the two doses during the day.

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
With the half life the way it is should i take 50mg in the am and 25mg in the pm?

Also I take it everyday 7 days a week even on non-workout days correct?

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
What type of protein should I get for this cycle, there are so many variations

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the half life the way it is should i take 50mg in the am and 25mg in the pm?

Also I take it everyday 7 days a week even on non-workout days correct?
Yup that is good, then when you move up to 100mgs just do an even 50/50. Everyday, not only on workout days as you want constant blood levels of helladrol.

What type of protein should I get for this cycle, there are so many variations
I hear very good things about Protean (from iForce), NeedToBuildMuscle also has a very good protein (Rocky Road is supposed to be the best). For me.... I have been use MGN cause it's cheap. But I use it around once or twice a day TOPS.

I eat around 25lbs of meat a week anyway so I don't need much more than that to hit my protein intake. Honestly, I would suggest to eat. Eat as much as you can. If you need more liquid food, get it from sugarless greek yogurt. If I had access to that here in Japan I'd be pounding that like no other. Probiotic, high protein, low to no fat or carbs.

For a meal replacement I like Controlled Labs Gold Feast. It tastes good and has a fruit and veggie complex in there giving you lots of vegetable extracts. That's the only MRP that I actually liked thus far.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Matts suggestions are good. I like the 100/50/50/50 myself on the clomid. Does not matter what time of day you take it because it lasts so long. You should start the clomid the first day after you stop taking the Hella. The Forma is something you will need to decide if you want to run right now. Hella doesn't aromatize so estrogen will be low then when you start producing test all the aromatase will hop on it quickly trying to balance things. If you don't have some type of AI then you may find yourself having some Estro rebound. You have your PCT Assist which also has some AI properties. However if I were you I would want some cortisol control starting about 10 days into your pct. An easy way to get this and an AI is to get some PCT Revolution Black or Erase / Erase Pro it both lowers cortisol and stops test from aromatizing.

Then you could either use the Forma to control estrogen on whatever you run next, or run it stand-alone. It can really increase your IGF levels, lower estrogen increase testosterone and if taken in a higher dose converts to Dehydrotestosterone. (I think that is the right word) basically another non aramatizing version of testosterone. Formestane is one of the only Androgenic Aromatase Inhibitors and can be used for so much.

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
The Forma is something you will need to decide if you want to run right now. Hella doesn't aromatize so estrogen will be low then when you start producing test all the aromatase will hop on it quickly trying to balance things.

Then you could either use the Forma to control estrogen on whatever you run next, or run it stand-alone. It can really increase your IGF levels, lower estrogen increase testosterone and if taken in a higher dose converts to Dehydrotestosterone.
Would it be beneficial at all to utilize the forma during cycle/ or off cycle? If so which one and how long?

Also how long before a workout should i take my 50mg for the morning, and how long should i wait to take the 25mg later?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Off cycle, 1 week after the cycle ends for about 4-6 weeks tapering off the last couple weeks.

1 hour, and second dose about 6 hours later is how I would do it to maximize the natural protein synthesis already climbing which starts at about the 4 hour mark after lifting and peaks at about 24 hours.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of great info in here from Matt and Kleen, and I agree with everything that has been said from both of them.

Keep us updated on how everything goes for you bud! ;)

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
If I took my hdrol at 9am today how long should I wait to take my first 4 pills of cycle assist, then how long till my last hdrol of the day, then how long till my last 4 pills of cycle assist? Basically how much time in between them should I have?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You want everything spread out as evenly as possible in a 24 hour period to stablize levels.

ManBeast

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I took my hdrol at 9am today how long should I wait to take my first 4 pills of cycle assist, then how long till my last hdrol of the day, then how long till my last 4 pills of cycle assist? Basically how much time in between them should I have?
You only need to dose Helladrol twice per day. If your first dose is at 9am, take your second 8 hrs later. As for the cycle assist, take it 2-4 hours apart from your hella dosing. You don't want to dose it at the same time because it can negatively affect your PHs interaction with the androgen receptor.

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Thanks again everyone for all the info, it's truly appreciated!

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Is it ok to utilize my formastanzol during cycle? I know that helladrol does not aromatize to estrogen but im feeling bloated in my first week here. Will this fade or should i use the forma. Also is forma considered an AI?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it ok to utilize my formastanzol during cycle? I know that helladrol does not aromatize to estrogen but im feeling bloated in my first week here. Will this fade or should i use the forma. Also is forma considered an AI?
Forma is a GREAT AI. You can use it. Just remember though... if you do use it do not stop it until after you finish the SERM. Then taper off of it. Just to take out any risk of estrogen rebound. i would start off at a low dose. Maybe 1/2 the dose. Then see if it gets rid of some of the bloat.

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
well i dont wanna buy another bottle just to keep taking it throughout the entire cycle. ill just wait till my PCT to use it. Once i do start it how do you taper off? how long after the serm?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i dont wanna buy another bottle just to keep taking it throughout the entire cycle. ill just wait till my PCT to use it. Once i do start it how do you taper off? how long after the serm?
I believe the bottle is like 60 10 pump servings?

Anyhow, you could do it like this~

PCT
0/0/10/10/7/5 usually that is what most do with regards to an AI. If it was up to me I would just run 5-7 pumps ED from now till the end of the cycle and use another AI in PCT.

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
if i start it say tomorrow how much should i do each day, when should i do it? Could i use it every other day or is it a daily AI? is it gonna have any neg effects starting it now?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forma-stanzol 6-7 pumps/day whole cycle is probably your best bet. I'm not sure on the half life but I'm sure it's not THAT long so you'd want to run it at least Every day to assure constant hormone levels.

5 pumps a day will last you 120 days. 10 pumps a day will last you 60 days so 6-7 should get you just about 80 days. I don't think you need to conserve unless you were planning on saving half the bottle for another cycle.

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
I wasnt planning on saving lol. How would i taper off in the end if i go 6-7 daily till the end of my PCT

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasnt planning on saving lol. How would i taper off in the end if i go 6-7 daily till the end of my PCT
If you dose it like that the whole time you should be okay just coming off of it like that. Just stop about 2 weeks after you stop the SERM. (Or your bottle runs out).
The only thing you'll experience is better gains ;)

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
sounds like a plan, thanks again bro i appreciate it!!! Ill start tomorrow doin six pumps. should i split it up like 3 in the am and 3 in the pm or all at once?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like a plan, thanks again bro i appreciate it!!! Ill start tomorrow doin six pumps. should i split it up like 3 in the am and 3 in the pm or all at once?
3 in split in two doses would be best I think. Unless due to time/life contraints you can't.
Remember after you shower though so your skin is clear of dead skin and your pores can absorb it well ;)

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Can I apply it when I take my helladrol or should I space it away from the helladrol?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I apply it when I take my helladrol or should I space it away from the helladrol?
to the best of my knowledge this doesn't matter since they are not working on each other, they are working together.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'll second everything that matt has said about running the forma in your situation. Also, are you drinking enough water? You need to take in more while on a cycle or your body will go into dehydration/bloat storage mode as well. shoot for 2gallons a day.

ManBeast

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Can u go tanning while on cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Oh lawd.... GTL? :D Yeah, should be fine.

ManBeast

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
Sorry everyone but for some reason it's not letting me post on my other thread for this helladrol cycle.

I am coming to the end of week 4 and I am sorry to say I will be ending early. I have developed back pumps and even with 5+ grams of taurine a day there still pretty rough. Also my stomach is a wreck, my diet has still been really good and water intake at 1.5 gallons+ a day. Major stomach cramps and constipation that gas x, exlax, and alkaseltzer won't touch. The pain is mainly behind my bellybutton and pubic region. My urine has also become very dark in color never red but lighter and darker shades of brown with added foam at times. I am more lethargic during the day but can't sleep at night do to my stomach and back pains.

Is there anything I could do to alleviate these sides or should I just still plan to end my cycle tomorrow and start my PCT.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would call it and start pct. Sounds like your body is not happy with this cycle. Sorry man :(

ManBeast

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
I know all my doses for the clomid, DAA, and AI. I will start it all in the morning tomorrow, do I need to space out my DAA away from the clomid or can I take it at the same time?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
if your worried about lethargy try and grab a bottle of transaderm, i think its sold out atm though

GuidoSean

GuidoSean

Awards
I'm more worried about the stomach pains and brownish urine than the lethargy.

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
This makes me nervous about jumping on the ph train...is this common?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No this is not common

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7