how to cycle h drol for the first time

gonuts

Awards
i am 24
height 5'8
weight 165

i am looking to start my first 4 week ph cycle the products i think im going to buy are
ph: hdrol
ca: cycle assit by CEL
pct: formadrol extreme
test booster: titanium XL
anti cortisol: lean extreme

my question is do i need all the above products? and what should my dosage be if im looking to gain around 5 pounds of muscle after all the pct is done? (btw i dont rlly understand the 50/50/50/50 or 25/50/75/75 so could you plz just say which product and how many caps at what time)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What is your diet looking like?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
To be honest you could most likely gain 5lbs of muscle in 5 weeks easily. You don't need ananbolics.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
No offense, but you sound kinda underweight to try anabolics.

gonuts

Awards
i know im skinny..... can someone just tell me what dosage i should be doing?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The pct question the answer is no. On the knowing you are skinny, part you can eat more and gain what you are looking for in terms of gains, You want to do a 4 week cycle with 4 weeks of pct, so you want to spend 8 weeks doing what you can do in 5 weeks naturally? Review your diet.
If you dont change your diet on cycle you wont even get 5lbs out of it.

gonuts

Awards
so basically if i consume way more clean calories ill actually gain for out of that than a cycle of hdrol

u saved me some money thanks

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You wont gain more you will just meet your goals without the need of prohormones.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Mesos and endos have it simpler from what I've gathered:

Meso: eat whatever you want as long as its the right amount of calories and decently macronutrient balanced.

Endo: keep your diet strict macronutrient wise or you will be a sad panda (and look like one too!).

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mesos and endos have it simpler from what I've gathered:

Meso: eat whatever you want as long as its the right amount of calories and decently macronutrient balanced.

Endo: keep your diet strict macronutrient wise or you will be a sad panda (and look like one too!).

ManBeast
I should post a pic... Someone told me
I was 50% of endo an mesmo haha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I"m an endo/meso too, and short, so i look f*ckin ridiculous most of the time :D

ManBeast