5th Cycle: This is a big one. Advice/critique please.

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
I don't post often, but I figured it would be beneficial to list out what I have mapped starting February 13th. I've got four cycles of test/deca under my belt, with proper PCT and solid gains. My diet is in order, as are my workouts. Fasting bloods were A.O.K. last week, I'm going in again at the end of next week before I begin.

In my past cycles, I've run test as high as 750mg/week along with Deca at 500mg/week, and I did not aromatize. I do have everything on hand, and am open to any and all suggestions. I will be running AI Cycle Support and AminoCore BCAA throughout. Thanks in advance.

Statistics: 35yo, 6'3", 245lbs, 18%bf.

Weeks 1-5:
100mg Masteron EOD / 150mg Test Prop EOD
Weeks 2-4:
40mcg Clen EOD
Weeks 5-7:
40mcg Clen EOD, 5 days on 2 off
Weeks 6-10:
75mg Tren EOD / 150mg Test Prop EOD
Weeks 8-10:
80mcg Clen EOD
Week 11:
50mg A-drol ED / 50mg Winnie ED / 750mg Test E / .25 A-Dex EOD
Week 12:
100Mg A-drol ED / 50mg Winnie ED / 1000mg Test E / .25 A-Dex EOD
Week 13:
100mg A-drol ED / 50mg Winnie ED / 1250mg Test E / .25 A-Dex EOD
Week 14:
150mg A-Drol ED / 50mg Winnie ED / 1500mg Test E / .25 A-Dex EOD
Week 15:
100mg A-Drol ED / 50mg Winnie ED / 1500mg Test E / .25 A-Dex EOD
Week 16:
50mg A-Drol ED / 50mg Winnie ED / 1500mg Test E / .25 A-Dex EOD
Week; 17:
50mg winnie ED / 1500mg Test E / .25 A-Dex EOD
Week 18:
50mg Winnie ED / 1000mg Test E / .25 A-Dex EOD
Week 19:
50mg Winnie ED / 500mg Test E / .25 A-Dex EOD

PCT: Weeks 22-26:
Nolva Day 1,60-- After /40/40/30/30
Clomid: Day 1,250-- After /100/100/50/50
DAA

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
i take it you're trying to lean out in the first 10 weeks...just cut naturally man, then hit up the cycle. If you really want to step it up, use test, and then tren instead of deca, its in a completely different league-not only is it way more potent in terms of size and strength than deca, but it will keep you lean after your cut, even if your cals are way over maintenance. Kickstart with the abombs, end with winny.

This will be far more effective than what you have outlined.

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Right, thx. Any word on the dosages? HCG? Other than saying it's a "awful cycle".

I think that's why a lot of guys that aren't as experienced as others, if at all, on this board don't even want to post, because of this sort of response. Then, they go and do something dumb like a huge cycle of Anadrol only, or no PCT, or any of the myriad ways you can screw yourself up using AAS.

I'm all for critique of the cycle, which is what I asked for. I was politely deferring to another's knowledge get feedback. It just seems like this is the sort of answer anyone without a bunch of green squares under their name gets on this board.

When I posted, I thought, "I bet I'm going to get a snarky response" and, I got it!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
hungryH really did give solid advice on how to change the cycle up to accomplish what he thinks you are trying to accomplish.

ManBeast