andromass v3 day 22

donfire

Awards
I decided I had to try andromass for myself because it sounded awesome. Even after reading the reviews some claimed awesome gains while others claimed it was junk. I figured the only way to find out was to run it. I have to say, I'm very disappointed so far. I'm on day 22, and absolutely nothing so far. No increased pumps, no feeling of well being, no strength absolutely no weight, no aggression, no focus, and no increased energy in the gym. My diet is a calorie surplus currently taking in roughly 3700 - 4000 a day with about 180 grams of protein. Body weight is at 170...right where I started. Training is in check, I do a full body 3 days a week with heavy bench, heavy squats, and military 3 times a week, except i substitute wednesdays squats for deadlifts. I really wanted to do a 8 week cycle, but unless something drastic happens in the upcoming week and 3/4 there is no way I'm spending that kind of money for another bottle. I'm still hoping this stuff is going to kick in, and am remaining open minded about it. Anyone else experience similar things?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm on v2... Seems ok I'm 2 weeks in.
v3 maybe a rep can chime in.

Post up your diet and work outs sure others can give u a complete answer.

donfire

Awards
My diet just consists of about 180 grams of protein per day coming form about 3700 to 4000 calories. My diet is not as dialed as it could be, but it is a calorie surplus with plenty of protein.

My routine is as follows:

Monday
Flat bench 4 sets of 8 ramping up to 235 lbs
back squats 4 sets of 8 ramping up to 405 lbs
bent over rows 4 sets of 8 ramping up to 225 lbs
push press 4 sets of 8 ramping up to 165 lbs
weighted pull ups 3 sets of 12 ramping up to 35 lbs
weighted dips 3 sets of 12 ramping up to 90 lbs
then I do a few sets of abs

Wednesday
Incline dumbell bench 4 sets of 8 ramping up to 80 lbs
Deadlifts 4 sets of 8 ramping up to 365 lbs
push press 4 sets of 8 ramping up to 165 lbs
weighted pull ups 3 sets of 12 ramping up to 35 lbs
weighted dips 3 sets of 12 ramping up to 90 lbs
24 inch box jumps 3 sets of 25
abs

friday is the same as monday

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
bump i do hope a rep chimes in , to my understanding this new version is supposed more powerful than the previous version. Your diet and regimen seems in check and if you were progressing even slow but forward without the hormones you should be gettin accelerated growth by now. In case no reps chime in, keep us updated cause i was gonna jump into purchase some myself but thanks for the honest observations.

I do hope the stuff kicks in for you though, i really do.

cheers

donfire

Awards
Update, I'm about 4 days in to my second bottle. I decided I might as well go for it since I was half way in already. Im up 3 lbs. Strength has not increased noticeably. I cut out a little of the fat from my diet and started taking in 220g of protein a day so well see if this helps. Honestly, I'm kind of upset with this stiff, I should have done a real test e cycle. This stuff just sounded too good to be true. I'm remaining optimistic about it but I'm beginning to believe it is too good to be true. I will update this if anything changes, keeping my fingers crossed.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I had good weight gain, but I do think they taper off around the 5.5/6 week marks... We shall see.

donfire

Awards
What did you gain? With the diet I was on, I didn't gain anything I wouldn't have by not taking anything...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What did you gain? With the diet I was on, I didn't gain anything I wouldn't have by not taking anything...
Maybe about, 10 or so pounds

donfire

Awards
I'm hoping my body just isn't reacting to the stuff as fast as others. I would be satisfied if I was able to put on 10 lbs total. I'm getting bloods done this week so I guess well see if its having any effect on my test levels.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm hoping my body just isn't reacting to the stuff as fast as others. I would be satisfied if I was able to put on 10 lbs total. I'm getting bloods done this week so I guess well see if its having any effect on my test levels.
Yeah but I'm in week 5 now

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will say this also.
Back in the end of summer start of fall I dropped down to 172...

When I starte lifting with a purpose but still not good early last year I was in the tail end of the 160s, I was like 167-170... Go up to 175, I wanted that so bad then I wanted 180....got than then 185...

Either way I decided to try $ cut some fat to get back to 172, when I started AndroMass I was in the 183 or so ballpark. I'm 194 roughly. All my medium shirts are way too tight... :D so something worked haha...

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Nice, keep us updated on your bloods. The people at pp claim minimum shutdown on this stuff and their new delivery system. I would love to see if this holds true.
Let us know, following here bro. Still hope the stuff just sudenly gives some positive results. keep at it.