Feeling tired?????

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Hey guys up to my 7th wk of my deca course and last few wks iv been really tired like all through the day?I only get about 6 hours sleep a night cos I start really early at work and I like to spend time with the missus at night, tried taking iron tablets noticed a small difference but not much?any ideas?

Thanks fellas

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I think you are supposed to always run deca with test...right? I have no personal experience but from what Ive read this is what everyone always says lol

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Yeah next course Ill run it with sus250, this one although I did research for month my mate I get stuff off said he's done it on it was fine, and it has been great like everything else but just feel abit tired?might get a bloody test?

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
Hey guys up to my 7th wk of my deca course and last few wks iv been really tired like all through the day?I only get about 6 hours sleep a night cos I start really early at work and I like to spend time with the missus at night, tried taking iron tablets noticed a small difference but not much?any ideas?

Thanks fellas
take a taurine when u on cycel

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Deca solo is not reccomended honestly... next time ya know, and honestly I'd avoid running sustanon with 2x a week injects as well. Test Enan or Cyp and Deca pair up much better IMHO.

ManBeast

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Thanks annaalex I'll try that out.

I Don't and have ever used a pct bud.

Y isn't deca only recommend?

dannyn2007

Awards
Test should be a base for any cycle. With deca only isn't good, heard of "deca dick"? Test will help with libido, sense of well being then deca only, etc... Not saying you should listen to me but just my advice, run test 2:1 ratio. Example, 500mg test:250mg deca.... Don't just nolva for pct cause deca is 19nor. Just a few tips