Mauibuilt's 6 week M1,4add/1test/4ad Cycle
- 10-14-2004, 04:52 AM
had stomach discomfort a couple days ago...didn't think it was the m1,4add though, but didn't want to take the dose for the rest of the day. the next day just decided to drop it.
weight still stable...body comp still showing improvement. strength increasing but very slowly....maybe 5 lbs on all compound lifts a week. looks like my 4ad will run out tomorrow, but will continue to use the 1test till the end of the 6th week if the lethargy isn't too bad.
will begin CEX tomorrow, tribulus and 6oxo on day 41, and will start nolva on day 42 @ 60mg.
- 11-03-2004, 10:30 AM
Mauibuilt- I noticed you started the M1,4AD low and ramped it up. I plan on doing a virtually identical cycle to yours....if you were to do this cycle again, would you ramp or not?
11-09-2004, 12:38 PM
yes i would definitely ramp up....i seen better strength gains as the dosages increased...however at the beginning i had mild sides as far as headaches and slight stomach discomfort, which went away after the first two days. I guess you could start at say 40-60mg/day for the first 3-5 days and jump right up to 100mg+, but i'm not sure if that would be advisable b/c of the dramatic increase in dosage.
11-09-2004, 02:39 PM
]Originally Posted by mauibuilt
Heh, I already went ahead and started at 150mg ED yesterday. Guess I'll have to see how the sides are. So far I'm just hungary and thirsty.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bombBoogie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:40 PM
- By natedogg in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 150Last Post: 10-24-2005, 02:05 PM
- By ABiLiTY in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-08-2004, 12:16 AM
- By dalejmurphy in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2003, 12:40 PM
- By Irongame in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 15Last Post: 06-22-2003, 12:26 AM