Mauibuilt's 6 week M1,4add/1test/4ad Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

day 37

had stomach discomfort a couple days ago...didn't think it was the m1,4add though, but didn't want to take the dose for the rest of the day. the next day just decided to drop it.

weight still stable...body comp still showing improvement. strength increasing but very slowly....maybe 5 lbs on all compound lifts a week. looks like my 4ad will run out tomorrow, but will continue to use the 1test till the end of the 6th week if the lethargy isn't too bad.

will begin CEX tomorrow, tribulus and 6oxo on day 41, and will start nolva on day 42 @ 60mg.

2. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Mauibuilt- I noticed you started the M1,4AD low and ramped it up. I plan on doing a virtually identical cycle to yours....if you were to do this cycle again, would you ramp or not?
  3. Registered User

yes i would definitely ramp up....i seen better strength gains as the dosages increased...however at the beginning i had mild sides as far as headaches and slight stomach discomfort, which went away after the first two days. I guess you could start at say 40-60mg/day for the first 3-5 days and jump right up to 100mg+, but i'm not sure if that would be advisable b/c of the dramatic increase in dosage.
    •   

4. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mauibuilt
    yes i would definitely ramp up....i seen better strength gains as the dosages increased...however at the beginning i had mild sides as far as headaches and slight stomach discomfort, which went away after the first two days. I guess you could start at say 40-60mg/day for the first 3-5 days and jump right up to 100mg+, but i'm not sure if that would be advisable b/c of the dramatic increase in dosage.
    ]

Heh, I already went ahead and started at 150mg ED yesterday. Guess I'll have to see how the sides are. So far I'm just hungary and thirsty.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anybody considered m1,4add + 1,4ad
    By bombBoogie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 05:40 PM
  2. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 10-24-2005, 12:05 PM
  3. Adding a transdermal to 1test, 4ad cycle?
    By ABiLiTY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2004, 10:16 PM
  4. training on 1test/4ad cycle
    By dalejmurphy in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 10:40 AM
  5. PLEASE criteque my upcoming 1test/4ad cycle
    By Irongame in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-21-2003, 10:26 PM