Weight gain on SD?

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Anyone have a very significant weight gain on it? I've takin it solo right now 20mg with 50mg of dhea, it's been just short of three weeks and I'm already up 22lbs :) imma run it with test next time, I'm excited to see what gains will look like on that cycle! SD's the ****!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Fock yeah SD is the sh*t. I'm running it next time with prop, I can't focking wait!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I got great gains on it but landed in the ER with an abscess in my gooch the size of half a baseball 6 years ago. Within 24 hours what woulda just been a pimple turned into a severe infection that my body couldn't fight off in time because my liver wasn't functioning properly and my immune system was shot. Had diet and support supps on point including liver support. Still the toxicity of SD in my system at the time was intolerable. Spent 2 days in the hospital with surgery then 2 weeks after having my ex girl stuff and unstuff the incision area with saline soaked gauze while it healed from the inside out because they don't suture infection areas they have to heal that way. Just alil SD horror story I thought I'd share ;-)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
F*ck that sucks bro, its just too much for some ppl's systems.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Didn't need to hear that bout to start sd cycle in about a month lol

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
PH's are toxic and risky. I have had good PH cycles but I've had a couple bad experiences too. Enough to turn me away. I remember when M1T was popular and legally sold, my coworkers at the club I worked referred to getting sick at the beginning of a cycle as the m1t flu. Almost everyone got nailed with it first time around. When they work they work well but it seems to be luck of the draw. I always kept an maintained my gains after my cycles though. They did get me past my plateaus of the time.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Haha just don't be like these other idiots who are taking 40mg or more!! **** is very strong! I've gone up to 40mg one time but could not handle it at all! I just chill on 20mg, anymore than that and the sides are intolerable! This is my 5th time takin it. I love the stuff but u gotta treat it with respect fa sho!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Didn't need to hear that bout to start sd cycle in about a month lol
Not tryin to scare ya but it's good to know both sides. Like I said most times were good but user beware.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
PH's are toxic and risky. I have had good PH cycles but I've had a couple bad experiences too. Enough to turn me away. I remember when M1T was popular and legally sold, my coworkers at the club I worked referred to getting sick at the beginning of a cycle as the m1t flu. Almost everyone got nailed with it first time around. When they work they work well but it seems to be luck of the draw. I always kept an maintained my gains after my cycles though. They did get me past my plateaus of the time.
FYI sd is no ph it's a straight up steroid man!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is but it's referred or was back then as a PH in order to slide it past the FDA before the ban. If its anabolic and acts as a steroid then it is. No argument there.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Haha just don't be like these other idiots who are taking 40mg or more!! **** is very strong! I've gone up to 40mg one time but could not handle it at all! I just chill on 20mg, anymore than that and the sides are intolerable! This is my 5th time takin it. I love the stuff but u gotta treat it with respect fa sho!
I agree with that, 20mg is def sufficient

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm planning on going no higher than 20 my first go and at 4 weeks probably 10\20\20\20

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I'm planning on going no higher than 20 my first go and at 4 weeks probably 10\20\20\20
Yeah good idea bro, past 20 mg is hell for me too. Besides the gains r still phenomonal at 20 mg and even at 10 mg for me does the job.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Damn I might just go 10 and see what happens then I got 4 bottles of the sh*t so I'm willing to experiment to see where my sweet spot is. Did u go longer than 4 weeks at 10 ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No but at the rate I was gaining it was going pretty well. I'm gonna do 10 mg for 6 weeks with some test prop my next cycle.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running some test with it but for my first sd run ima go solo to see how I like it

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No but at the rate I was gaining it was going pretty well. I'm gonna do 10 mg for 6 weeks with some test prop my next cycle.
Should be nice. I did 10/10/20/20/20 with androhard as a dht base. On my last week now. Love it lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Should be nice. I did 10/10/20/20/20 with androhard as a dht base. On my last week now. Love it lol.
Yeah having an androgenic aspect to that cycle makes it much more enjoyable.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I was thinking of running some test with it but for my first sd run ima go solo to see how I like it
Yeah just see how u feel your first run, regardless you'll blow up bro.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Always wanted to try SD.
stuck to p-mag first and didn't like it hindering my appetite 1 bit :(
Doubt I'll mess with oral methyl PHs again...

Might give it another shot down the road, but AndroMass seems to be treating me pretty well at the moment.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah ECA always helped a ton for that, without stims u just wanna sleep if your not lifting lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Always wanted to try SD.
stuck to p-mag first and didn't like it hindering my appetite 1 bit :(
Doubt I'll mess with oral methyl PHs again...

Might give it another shot down the road, but AndroMass seems to be treating me pretty well at the moment.
That's good to hear, AM is just too pricey though, I can get test for that much lol.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
FYI sd is no ph it's a straight up steroid man!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's good to hear, AM is just too pricey though, I can get test for that much lol.
I found a deal.
I snagged 3 bottles possible going for 5.
Think about it no supports and OTC PCT. still make good gains and not fuq ya self up.

Running an oral may only be a tad bit cheaper...
For me to run AndroMass for 8 weeks & pct it's costing me $225 :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found a deal.
Think about it no supports and OTC PCT. still make good gains and not fuq ya self up.

wow that is pretty good. I just run a whole lot of supports. Some dont.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I found a deal.

That is a pretty sweet deal yo.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Right mind u... I have AndroMass v2...
I paid $160 for 2 bottles... Hell a bit less than that...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
may as well... or give up Bodybuilding... like for real..
There's a guy BlueDevil00 I think logging it and I think he said his gains wasn't that great... I haven't check on his log in the last few days...

-but apparently he had bomb azz results off that anabeta

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a guy BlueDevil00 I think logging it and I think he said his gains wasn't that great... I haven't check on his log in the last few days...

Wow... AB sucked for me... 20mgs Sdrol and im up 25lbs...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

There's something he's not doing right at all.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards