Weight gain on SD?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I found a deal.
    I snagged 3 bottles possible going for 5.
    Think about it no supports and OTC PCT. still make good gains and not fuq ya self up.

    Running an oral may only be a tad bit cheaper...
    For me to run AndroMass for 8 weeks & pct it's costing me $225
    wow that is pretty good. I just run a whole lot of supports. Some dont.
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I found a deal.
    I snagged 3 bottles possible going for 5.
    Think about it no supports and OTC PCT. still make good gains and not fuq ya self up.

    Running an oral may only be a tad bit cheaper...
    For me to run AndroMass for 8 weeks & pct it's costing me $225
    That is a pretty sweet deal yo.
    •   
       


  3. Right mind u... I have AndroMass v2...
    I paid $160 for 2 bottles... Hell a bit less than that...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. 20mg is def my sweet spot!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jaderjader321
    20mg is def my sweet spot!
    Seriously bro if someone doesn't get big gains off of SD, they should kill themselves. Lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Seriously bro if someone doesn't get big gains off of SD, they should kill themselves. Lol
    may as well... or give up Bodybuilding... like for real..
    RecoverBro ELITE

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    may as well... or give up Bodybuilding... like for real..
    There's a guy BlueDevil00 I think logging it and I think he said his gains wasn't that great... I haven't check on his log in the last few days...

    -but apparently he had bomb azz results off that anabeta
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    There's a guy BlueDevil00 I think logging it and I think he said his gains wasn't that great... I haven't check on his log in the last few days...

    -but apparently he had bomb azz results off that anabeta
    Wow... AB sucked for me... 20mgs Sdrol and im up 25lbs...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Wow... AB sucked for me... 20mgs Sdrol and im up 25lbs...
    Ya if your not gaining on sd than you must not be eating at all lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jaderjader321

    Ya if your not gaining on sd than you must not be eating at all lol
    Haha or u live in Africa!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    There's a guy BlueDevil00 I think logging it and I think he said his gains wasn't that great... I haven't check on his log in the last few days...

    -but apparently he had bomb azz results off that anabeta
    There's something he's not doing right at all.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    There's something he's not doing right at all.
    U seen his log?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    U seen his log?
    Yeah he's only put on 9 pounds and this is his first DS run.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Weight Gain
    By Rasbeck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 05:42 PM
  3. Weight Gain
    By nuker in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 01:42 AM
  4. Weight Gain?
    By Stretch23 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 02:38 PM
Log in
Log in