Test Cyp + D-Bol + SD + Epi + HCG CYCLE

alfu

Awards
Please revise and critique my current & first cycle including an injectable (I’m 2 weeks into it and have already put on 10lbs and strength in the gym). I have a few EPI & SD Cycles under my belt and Im 23 6’1 210lbs about 15% BF. Attached a pic so you could have an idea of where i stand now. Thanks

CYCLE
Testosterone Cyponate 250mg E5D (Days 1-50)
Dianabol 20mg ED (Days 1-25) & Alternating every night between 1 cap of ATD & 6-Bromo to minimize occurrence of gyno
Epistane 30mg ED (Days 25-45) Epi to give the liver a break between D-bol & SD
Epistane 15mg & Superdrol 10mg ED (Days 45-50)
Superdrol 20mg ED (Days 50-65)
HCG 500IU EOD (Days 45-65)

PCT
Week 1: Tamoxifen 30mg + Clomiphene 50mg
Week 2-3: Tamoxifen 20mg + Clomiphene 25mg
Week 4: Tamoxifen 10mg + Clomiphene 25mg

***CONSIDERING*** after PCT to cut any fat put on during my bulking.
WEEK 1-3: 11-oxo 900mg ED + Dexaprine+ TT-33 + HCG (500IU EOD)
Week 4: 11-oxo 600mg ED + Dexaprine+ TT-33
PCT
Week 1-4: LG Sciences Form-X + T911 +1 Cap ATD (PM)

What Dosages should I alter?
Is my cutting cycle immediately after PCT a bad idea?

396702_10150492464615369_508350368_8953966_552537014_n.jpg

TestEinstein

Awards
I'm guessing you had a bottle of 250mg/mL cyp and wanted to use only it, and that's why the cycle is 10 injections long. I would like the cycle more if it were 400 mg test/wk for 12 weeks (4.8g test or about 2 vials) and had dbol at the beginning, a break from ALL ORALS, then SD or Hdrol the last 2 weeks; something that doesn't cause a ton of estrogenic sides. Don't think of taking epistane as a break from harsher orals as a good way of giving your liver a breather. For that matter I'm not even sure that 30mg of epistane is less hepatoxic than 20mg dbol, so to follow that up immediately with SD seems like a very bad idea. This is 9 weeks, 3 days of orals that include SD and Dbol and don't have a break from 17aa. That's pretty much what the guys who ended up in ICUs were doing in the case studies in medical literature. Even if you don't drink, take Tylenol, or compromise your hepatic health in any other exogeneous way, I do not recommend this type of protocol. Think about the longer cycle with about a 4-6 weeks in between oral components.

You can do a cut anytime your endogenous testosterone is high enough. Right after pct is not a good time.

alfu

Awards
I have 2 more vials and a ****load of orals. So I'm trying to work around my stash and save the other 2 vials for future cycles. But I will consider cutting the amount of orals after the dbol.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Wow that just does not look like a good cycle at all. 50 days of Cyp? Not really even worth it. And as far as giving your liver a break with Epi goes, its just not happening... Its still methylated. Maybe not as harsh, but methylated none the less. I would really reconsider doing this. Spend a little money on more cyp, cut out all but one or maybe 2 orals, and run a good cycle. Not one patched together with leftovers.

alfu

Awards
Il cut the orals after the D-Bol. But what extra gains should i expect from Test Cyp if i run it for an extra 4 weeks/5 injections?
So far im not impressed with Test Cyp.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Test cyp or enth should (in my opinion) be run at 500mg (minimum, but again that is just my opinion) a week for a minimum of 12 weeks, split into two injections a week. The way you are running it you arent going to get a good concentration of test built up in your system for long enough to do much for you. 500mg/week is pretty much the standard dose. Some people go higher.. some go much higher, but 500 seems to be the agreed upon minimum dose for real effects to take place in 12-14 weeks.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
holly crap bro its cool you got a big stash like that but you dont have to do it all at once. your being really really greedy lol back to the drawin board for you. who the hell told you this was a good idea lmao i really dont even know where to start... save the epi and sd for later, they might be collectors items soon lol

your hardcore alright, me too, but be smart ok. this is as hardcore as you need to be...
1-4 dbol 40mg- bump it up, 50mg is good too lol
5-16 hcg 250iu twice a week
1-14 test c 300mg twice a week- bump it up, use it all right now bud. you should have enough since your already at week 2
12-16 SD 20mg

pct looks fine, i dont know who taught you about hcg but your not using it correctly in your current plan.

depends what you mean by cutting "cycle". MAYBE after pct and 2 months off run epi @ 40mg for a 6 weeks cut. you are gonna be putting your body through alot in the next 6 months. you really need to slow down...

TestEinstein

Awards
Il cut the orals after the D-Bol. But what extra gains should i expect from Test Cyp if i run it for an extra 4 weeks/5 injections?
So far im not impressed with Test Cyp.
2 weeks into 375/wk you won't feel much of anything from the test. With 500/wk it takes 3-4 weeks. Test builds very well over time, and it won't level out after 6 weeks like orals would, you'll keep gaining for awhile. Be mindful of the counterfeit/underdosed situation though if you're still diappointed @ 5 weeks. But in general, injections require a lot more patience than dbol and SD do.

alfu

Awards
2 weeks into 375/wk you won't feel much of anything from the test. With 500/wk it takes 3-4 weeks. Test builds very well over time, and it won't level out after 6 weeks like orals would, you'll keep gaining for awhile. Be mindful of the counterfeit/underdosed situation though if you're still diappointed @ 5 weeks. But in general, injections require a lot more patience than dbol and SD do.

If I bring up the dbol to 30mg n run it for 2 more weeks and inject 250 every 4 days for another month and a half would that be fine?
Should I run my atd/6bromo with the test after I dbol?
Is test cyp alone at that dose good enough?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
If I bring up the dbol to 30mg n run it for 2 more weeks and inject 250 every 4 days for another month and a half would that be fine?
Should I run my atd/6bromo with the test after I dbol?
Is test cyp alone at that dose good enough?
lol whats your definition of "fine"? dbol at 30mg is a great dose, if your only gonna run test c for the rest of the cycle, go ahead and run the dbol another 4 weeks instead of just 2.

test cyp at a little over 500mg a week is great, you just need to run it a full 12 weeks my friend...or 14 like i suggested

alfu

Awards
lol whats your definition of "fine"? dbol at 30mg is a great dose, if your only gonna run test c for the rest of the cycle, go ahead and run the dbol another 4 weeks instead of just 2.

test cyp at a little over 500mg a week is great, you just need to run it a full 12 weeks my friend...or 14 like i suggested
I guess Il stick to what u suggested.I'm already up another 5lbs from when I first posted. Should I expect to hit 225-230 or will the HCG biweekly help keep a lighter?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Lol why in the world would hcg keep you lighter? Oh no you don't really think hcg is good for weight loss lmfao

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Please tell me your not taking oral drops or something.

TestEinstein

Awards
I guess Il stick to what u suggested.I'm already up another 5lbs from when I first posted. Should I expect to hit 225-230 or will the HCG biweekly help keep a lighter?
Sounds like the test is kicking in now. I wouldn't run any anti-aromatase after the dbol. Actually, ATD has some anti-androgenic effects so I'm not big on it anyway. Doubt you'll need arimadex once you're only on test c. The HCG will not have any effect on your weight while you're on the gear. The only way it would is if you were an older guy with low test and off all gear, and then hcg would temporatily accelerate fat loss by increasing natural output of test, assuming your diet was low in calories, but eventually your body would become desensitized to it.

You won't hit 230 unless your diet is too calorie heavy which is almost impossible anyway on a bulk. But 225, slimming to 218-220 in pct, is very manageable. I've seen 18-20 lb net gains many many times on test, esp with relative newcomers to the anabolic game.

alfu

Awards
Il drop the atd & bromo after the dbol. And no I didn't fall for the oral HCG drops gimmick. I have 5 5000iu HCG vials from China. I hope Theyr not bunk.

I'm taking in like 4-6k cals a day and working out like 5-6 days a week.

TestEinstein

Awards
Il drop the atd & bromo after the dbol. And no I didn't fall for the oral HCG drops gimmick. I have 5 5000iu HCG vials from China. I hope Theyr not bunk.

I'm taking in like 4-6k cals a day and working out like 5-6 days a week.
You're probably going to do well with this cycle so stick with it bro. Good luck.

alfu

Awards
Just thought id update u guys.

Weight had gone up to 220 while on dbol but iv gone down to 215 since I got off. I feel like my strength has plateaued in all my lifts. This may have been to an almost 2 week long cold in which I was able to work out 5 days only in the 2 weeks. So on my last pinch I upped it to 1.5 ml and plan on doing that every 5 days (approx 560mg of test a week) til I run out.
Libido is horrible (mayb bc of the atd I take at bed time to prevent bloat?) however my aggression is insane (have noticed at work and during traffic).