My first Helladrol cycle log

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
Well guys this is my first log and first run of Helladrol.

Wk 1-3 75 mg
Wk 4-5 100mg
Wk 6 125mg

On Cycle:
Myofusion
Helladrol
Nitro Aminofx
Forged Liver support
Forged Joint support
Orange Triad Multi
M5 pre work out

I'm 25 and currently sitting at 178lbs 6ft. I'll be upping my calorie intake to 3500. Just started taking Helladrol this morning so I'm sure this log won't start getting interesting for another week or so. I always kill it in the gym so I'm looking forward to this cycle. I'll be posting pics to show my gains starting out with a before pic.
IMG_0571.jpg

TestEinstein

Awards
You've got a good foundation. How many cycles have you done (what lengths/dosages) and what are your poundages for some of your lifts (SQ, BP, DL)? Also, what is your pct?

Good luck with it.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
You've got a good foundation. How many cycles have you done (what lengths/dosages) and what are your poundages for some of your lifts (SQ, BP, DL)? Also, what is your pct?

Good luck with it.
Hey man thanks.

My pct:
Torem
Ostarine
Forged post cycle
Forma stanzol
test booster

This is actually my first cycle of a pro Hormone. I have taken a test booster once before about 2 months ago for 4 weeks that gave me some good results. Other then that I have only stuck to protein, pre-work out and a good diet.

As far as my lifts go. I havn't maxed out in awhile so I'm not to sure to be honest. I'll be hitting the gym hard starting Monday so I'll max out then and report back.

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
i was wondering how your cycle has been so far? i'm about to start a helladrol cycle myself in about a week. not sure if the forged, forma and test pct would be enough. i've been rying to do research into a good pct, but i'm not 100% sure what would be a good fit. i just don't want to sell myself short and lose most of what i put on.

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Im interested too!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
GuidoSean Cycle Logs 53
Aznmonk Cycle Logs 10
Sklander Anabolics 111