M1t M-ohn

  1. M1t M-ohn


    Can I stack M-ohn and M1t for cutting?
    Cycle=
    weeks 1-3 - M1T, 10mg every day
    M-ohn 16mg 2x daily (32mg daily total)
    weeks 4-5 - Nolva, 60mg (3ml) every day
    week 6 - Nolva, 45mg (2.25ml) every day
    week 7 - Nolva, 30mg (1.5ml) every day


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rob1208lv
    Can I stack M-ohn and M1t for cutting?
    Cycle=
    weeks 1-3 - M1T, 10mg every day
    M-ohn 16mg 2x daily (32mg daily total)
    weeks 4-5 - Nolva, 60mg (3ml) every day
    week 6 - Nolva, 45mg (2.25ml) every day
    week 7 - Nolva, 30mg (1.5ml) every day
    and when would be the best time to take the M-ohn, post workout
    pre-workout before bed ect>> Thank you in advance..

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rob1208lv
    and when would be the best time to take the M-ohn, post workout
    pre-workout before bed ect>> Thank you in advance..
    You shouldn't stack any methyls. Especially M1T. If you want to use them both in a cycle than consider this:
    wk 1-2 M1T
    wk 3-6 M40HN
    wk 7-10 Nolva
    •   
       


  4. I just completed the stack you are discussing, and it worked great for recomposition. My log is a few threads down.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    You shouldn't stack any methyls. Especially M1T. If you want to use them both in a cycle than consider this:
    wk 1-2 M1T
    wk 3-6 M40HN
    wk 7-10 Nolva
    Not M4hn, m-ohn is what i am considering, for cutting..

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Skark
    I just completed the stack you are discussing, and it worked great for recomposition. My log is a few threads down.
    I sall your post, but you used m4hn I am wanting to use m-ohn

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rob1208lv
    I sall your post, but you used m4hn I am wanting to use m-ohn
    m4ohn and m-ohn are the same thing

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HugeBB
    m4ohn and m-ohn are the same thing
    oh i did not know that I thought they were two different things..
    So i should'nt stack MOHN with M1T?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rob1208lv
    oh i did not know that I thought they were two different things..
    So i should'nt stack MOHN with M1T?
    Everyone has their own opinion; however, most would agree that no methyls should be stacked with M1T. You should also consider breaking up your mohn dose. 2x/day isn't so great...should be 4-5x/day.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HugeBB
    Everyone has their own opinion; however, most would agree that no methyls should be stacked with M1T. You should also consider breaking up your mohn dose. 2x/day isn't so great...should be 4-5x/day.
    okay, what if i did this
    wk 1-2 M1T
    wk 3-6 M0HN
    wk 7-10 Nolva
    or would I need some nolva in between?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rob1208lv
    okay, what if i did this
    wk 1-2 M1T
    wk 3-6 M0HN
    wk 7-10 Nolva
    or would I need some nolva in between?
    Sounds like a good cutter. No nolva in between.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by HugeBB
    Sounds like a good cutter. No nolva in between.
    thanks alot I will also spread the MOHN to 4x a day 32md per day

  13. Personally I'd run the mohn first so that you can have the stimulating effect while you are taking the m1t. I feel it will help combat the sides of the m1t, well the lethargy anyways. The only reason people recommended taking the m1t first was to jump start the cycle but I don't think it's that great of an idea. M1t will shut you down hard so i think it's better used at the end of a cycle. Better to be shutdown for 2 weeks rather than 5 before starting the pct.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    Personally I'd run the mohn first so that you can have the stimulating effect while you are taking the m1t. I feel it will help combat the sides of the m1t, well the lethargy anyways. The only reason people recommended taking the m1t first was to jump start the cycle but I don't think it's that great of an idea. M1t will shut you down hard so i think it's better used at the end of a cycle. Better to be shutdown for 2 weeks rather than 5 before starting the pct.
    I think I'm just going to do 3 weeks M1t all by its lonesome and then nolva for 4 weeks, then after that cycle and after pct I will do mohn for 3 weeks and m1t for the last two weeks and nolva for pct..

  15. I'm doing 36mg M4OHN 9mg 3x day + 15mg 5mg 3x day M1T. 2 weeks in, going good. Pumps and hardening just starting. I just added Cex to the mix today. I will run for 2 more weeks. then Take 4 to 6 weeks off and hopefully Sledge will have Superbol out by then, if not I will run a 6 week cycle of M1T at 30mg a day.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. m1t similarities
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 11:16 PM
  2. Yet another M1T log
    By JWest0926 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-25-2003, 09:41 PM
  3. Cloudy Urine on M1T
    By yelis300 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 05:29 PM
  4. m1t journal .. anybody interested?
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 12:56 AM
  5. Methyl-OHN
    By LCSULLA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-19-2003, 10:37 PM
Log in
Log in