Need help on 1st cycle

barber878

barber878

Awards
I'm 39 yo and starting my 1st cycle I'm 5'10 and weigh 275. Ok the cycle I'm going to start is test 200mg, dball 50mg, and masteron 50 mg. Would like some help on how I should start this and for how long. And what should I expect from this.
Thanks for any and all info.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Google

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
1-4 30mg dbol
Test 1-12 400mg Mon&thurs
Not sure on the mast

barber878

barber878

Awards
What kind of gains should I expect from this like I said I'm a fat boy at 275lb I want to gain muscle but lose fat and this is what I have to work with.
How much calorie intake should I be at?
Again guys thanks for the help.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If your looking to cut then i'd drop the dbol, and up the test to 500 mg and the mast at the same dose. Winny would b a nice addition too, then you'd have a nice dry cycle. What r your maintenance calories bro?

barber878

barber878

Awards
My calories are around 2500
Breakfast-Whey protein shake with flaxseed and oatmeal, 5 pieces of turkey bacon
Mid morning- peanut butter and strawberries or grapes
Lunch- turkey sandwich dry fruit
Mid afternoon- chicken Brest, lean steak or or turkey sandwich
Dinner- salad chicken Brest
My water needs to increase I've only been drinking about 60oz a day and the bad part is I drink 4 to 5 regular 12oz cokes a day a bad habit I can't seem to break.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol drop the soda bro. Oral winstrol is gtg, u can get it injectable too. Is your weight staying constant at 2500 or r u losing weight?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
i would not run a cycle at the high of bodyfat, whats the point of your cycle? what are your goals?

you diet sucks, calories are way too low for you weight, how long have you been eating like that, or is that just your plan?

barber878

barber878

Awards
Do u think I should cut out the protein shake it's about 600 cals with the oatmeal

barber878

barber878

Awards
The diet I just started 9 days ago my goals are to gain muscle lose fat. Like I said I'm new to this and would like any and all info.
Why do u think my calories are to low?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well yeah your calories r low for a person of your size. I'd bump them to something like 3000 over 6 meals, and cut any simple carbs. Being on cycle will help u cut some fat.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
yep your not ready for a cycle brother, trust us. we can help you shred with out and then you can cycle ok. search in google for a BMR calculator, figure out what you mulitplier is. i think 5 day a week working out is like 1.4 but find a calculator that explains is and does the math for you.

you need to take in about 400 cal less than you BMR to start, once you start losing you adjust your calories to your new weight.

i cant help but suggest a keto diet now, i just started and have lost 5lbs in 6 days. with very very little effort, granted you need to read and read and learn what your getting into cause its not a short term thing, if you just quit it will totally back fire on you. but i do recommend it for you. i was always hungry and carbs never fill me up, well turns out with out eating carbs your not even close to as hungry. anyway look it up, PM me if you want i can help you with some good reading.

again no cycle brother, your old enough to know we know what were talking about. also if you do decided not to listen, youll want to run only 1 or 2 compounds at the same time since you have no idea how your body is going to react. Test E at 600mg for 14 weeks, with a weak prohormone kick start is a much better beginner cycle. again thats later lmao

barber878

barber878

Awards
2390.35x1.2 = 2868.42 so I need to have 2460 calories a day if this is right. And how often should I adjust? My test levels are real low so would it hurt to take 200 to 400 mg a week of test only?
Again guys thanks for the help.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
A low dose of test would help if u have low test.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Dude u said 275 right not 175 lol basic rule of thumb is bodyweight x 13 is bar. Mine for instance is 170x 13 is about 2250, yours is not 2400.

If you test is low fine, maybe but if that's true you should be on TRT right?

Also low test doesn't make you fat, your diet does, calorie deficient like you are and your gonna be stuck for a long time, sir.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Well I guess I could be wrong I went online and it says 2400 but I disagree lol sorry just too low. Somethings not right...IDK anybody??

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well I guess I could be wrong I went online and it says 2400 but I disagree lol sorry just too low. Somethings not right...IDK anybody??
Lol yeah 2400 is too low, that's why I was saying about 3000 or even 3200.

barber878

barber878

Awards
What would u suggest I do 3000 calories for 1 or 2 weeks and let you know how my weight is functioning

nuzzi03

nuzzi03

Awards
U should diet and bust your ass in the gym and don't touch the gear

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
dont know how much help you want, usually as much as you can get i assume lol so diet, calories is one thing, what they consist of is another...ill PM you some reading on a keto diet too.

what you do your workouts look like, be specific, what days a week, cardio, how many day split, stuff like that.

have you set s realistic goal, do you know your BF, how much sleep do you get?